WHY ISLAM IS BECOMING THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION..Serious

RexRed

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2006 02:29 am
HUMBLE PIE wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I WOULD REQUEST ALL MEMBERS TO LOOK AT "LOOSE CHANGE 911" DOCUMENTARY ON GOOGLE VIDEO. ITS GRREEAAT!!

GRREEAAT?

Ummm...

I am sure 19 radical Islamic terrorists would willingly die attacking our country out of pure loyalty to an America's cause. Why? To give us the popular American support to then go over and attack (their own country) Afghanistan and drive their OWN buddies the Taliban from power cutting Al Qaeda off and obliterating their terrorist training camps. Like the RADICAL Islamic terrorists cutting off their own people and support to help us? How nice of them...

DO YOU REALLY THINK FOREIGN TERRORISTS WOULD DIE FOR AN AMERICAN CAUSE? WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY HAD TO GAIN? They had a whole country (Afghanistan) at their beck and call now what do they have?

These terrorists were Saudis too... The Saudis were chosen by Bin Laden to incite a war with Saudi Arabia not Afghanistan. Why would our country pick Sauidis when it was Afghanistan we wanted?

This was why the Bin Laden family left America the day of the attack because it was all planned MUCH earlier. (sarcasm)

Bin Laden after being driven from his base in Afghanistan STILL claimed responsibility for the attack.

Do you really think he loves George so much to not blow this STUPID theory out into the open?

What does Bin have to lose?

How many air traffic controllers would have to be paid off at American airlines to fake four flights that were supposedly "different planes". And how many military personal would not write a book once discharged from duty. Several 4 and 5 star generals have been let go since Iraq and have written public books highly critical of Rumsfeld but not a SINGLE word about a cover-up? And what about freelance photographers on the crash scene? That is like a million people to police and stop from photographing the SUPPOSED "ROCKETS" going into the towers. And no one has blown the whistle? Not even the hijackers that lived? They have lawyers in Gitmo you know. But still not one single confession of a conspiracy?

Soldiers are fighting and DYING so you can enjoy the freedom to run your dingbat mouth and put them in even MORE danger. SHAME ON YOU!

Was it the hijacker that called some other man's wife pretending from the plane that NEVER EXISTED or from a rocket, I guess, to tell her in broken english that they were going to die and he loved her? And where did they hide the planes? Maybe they paid a thousand engineers to disassemble the planes and not one of them has come forth to tattle... GRREEAAT!

How much did our government pay them to "die"?

Or maybe this guy who called his wife on his cell phone is STILL ALIVE in a witness protection program? GRREEAAT! And he couldn't make more money from a book too?

MAYBE the Easter Bunny made the call from the flight?

More like LOOSE SCREWS! Anti American radical left wing fabricated hate conspiracy.

Your idiot radical left wing brain is pulp... PULP!

I would like to request for you to, GET A LIFE!
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 09:11 am
May be
RexRed wrote:
Maybe Islam is growing so fast due to the genocide that is occurring today in many if not most of the countries that it occupies?

yes maybe

Quote:
Quote:
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..."
HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

Quote:
Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion. ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

Quote:
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country." NEWSDAY, March 7, 1989, p.4

Quote:
"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..." NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1

Quote:
"Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." USA TODAY, The populationreferance bureau, Feb. 17,
1989, p.4A

Quote:
"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 10:09 am
Quote:
"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica
ok if he's so good, who's going to win the world cup?
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 11:57 am
Re: WHY ISLAM IS BECOMING THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION..Seri
It is not our own words....Check the comments
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 02:05 pm
Quote:
Thousands Of British Elite Embrace Islam: Study
Laughing deluded fools. Why do you think Diana was....er well not allowed to say...er was induced into terminal decline with extreme prejudice?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:26 am
Here we go again !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/prog_parse.cgi?FILENAME=20060727/20060727_2100_4224_38311_50
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 06:04 am
The fastest growing religion in the USA certainly isn't Islam.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_prac2.htm

Oh look it also states that the fastest growing religion in the States is Wicca.

Who are we to believe? The Islamic propagandists, whom have an Islamic agenda, or Religious Tolerance, a group of people that aren't biased towards any one religion? Hm...
0 Replies

dalahow2

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 01:56 pm
hey
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
The fastest growing religion in the USA certainly isn't Islam.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_prac2.htm

Oh look it also states that the fastest growing religion in the States is Wicca.

Who are we to believe? The Islamic propagandists, whom have an Islamic agenda, or Religious Tolerance, a group of people that aren't biased towards any one religion? Hm...

Religious tolerance is just voice like that of yours...But CNN, ABCNEWS, NEW YORK TIMES, various Scientists.....These are various voices all claiming that Islam is growing the fastest not only in the USA but in the whole world...

Unless you want to claim Hillary Clinton is Islamic propaganda... Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, did u start reading the thread from page three..????
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 06:06 pm
It's only the fastest growing because they're breeding more. Spreading much like a virus. Which is exactly what religion in general, and islam in particular is. A disease that taints and putrifies everything it touches.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 10:34 pm
'Fastest growing' is a relative term.

If I'm the only member of my group (like Tom Jefferson, "a sect by myself, as far as I know") and I persuade one person that my way is correct, our group has doubled and we are the 'fastest growing'.

So what?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 10:56 pm
While I don't espouse Judaism, I find it notable that, to my knowledge, no Jews have been stupid enough to blow themselves up in the hope of making points with God.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2006 11:35 pm
neologist wrote:
While I don't espouse Judaism, I find it notable that, to my knowledge, no Jews have been stupid enough to blow themselves up in the hope of making points with God.

The primary goal for the suicide bomber and correct me if I'm wrong here Neo is not their own suicide to earn points with God.?

They would'nt need bombs to do that.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 01:04 pm
OK; but they're still stupid.
0 Replies

Michael S

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:24 pm
How sad, another pathetic attempt to find justification in beliefs which don't stand up to scrutiny.

Ever notice how when one person, in this case Hilary Clinton. Who made a comment 10 years ago, in what context and during what time and for what reason, who knows. Is trotted out by every zellot a million times over as if this were some justification or universal truth to validate their comical beliefs. This is a politican, not a statistician, there is no validation here. Since when did a politician ever start saying what they really meant or disclose their real intentions.

Reading down the list (also used by thousands of other individuals on the net desperately seeking for some assurance that their beliefs and lifestyle are not in fact built on nonsense), also as was demonstrated with Wolf_ODonnell's response (which seemed to me to fairly address a claim you had made) dismissed rudely and without reason or logic except for you to assert you had more sources therefore yours must be right. You can see Dan Rathers, USA today (P4A from 1989) and on and on. No debate or logical discussion, no immigrant statistics, birth records, sources or anything that would suggest credibility.

The list's purpose is not to present a rational argument or to really assert any truth except with the end goal of lending credence to Islam, there are many such arguements put forward. How can I justify the claim. easy. look at the later claims..

Quote:
Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory, "I can say, I am very mush impressed by finding true astronomical facts in the Qur'aan."

Unrelated to the post and claim of fastest growing religion, but falls nicely into the seeking some justification for your belief category.

I would carry on cutting and pasting but theres too much claptrap to know where to start. I especially like the section on how "Islam is the only way of life that gives women their full rights". Of course examples and instances can be offered to which the answer is "oh , these people didn't understand the real teachings"

I love the one where the Korean is written by god with each verse both in verse and prose in such a way no one could ever create even one verse as such even though the whole Korean is written this way. Its a hilarias argument for those who have never heard it. It's kind of like "my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world and I challenge anyone to show me a more beautiful one. And I'll be the judge" of course if there is a large number all insisting that there is a more beautiful woman, the argument becomes "I was talking about inner beauty which you obviously can't see" . Oh, then get your head chopped off for blasphemy.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:32 am
Let us assume that the claims by Islam to be the fastest growing religion are statistically correct. The following implications seem to follow for the human psyche:

1. People are frightened by globalized communications which have erroded local cultural norms such as traditional gender roles and sexual taboos.

2. Islam flirts with "the brotherhood of man" concept which confronts nationalism and historical colonialism. The fact that Islamic nations usually tend to distrust each other more than they do of "outsiders" is conveniently overlooked.

3. Islam's specific "pretty pictures of the afterlife" are more appealing than some of the more nebulous intellectual versions given by other religions.

In short, Islam appeals to emotionality rather than intellectuality. It embraces the security of paternalistic autocracy rather than the uncertainties of democracy. It reinforces itself by sublimation to "the word magic" by frequent "commercial breaks of prayers" and by its visible dress codes.

For converts, Islam is an easily accessible conservative response to the modern world. It is regression to psychological childhood.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:01 pm
Brilliant Fresco. Did you see the Richard Dawkins 2 part documentary on religion earlier this year? ...or did you contribute?!

I think Islam in particular appeals to child-like certainties. Having said that of course it does not excuse us killing muslims for oil and israel. And if they hit back and invoke the name of allah, well thats undertandable too. But what gets me is why boys from Leeds or Manchester would want to join in...on the ????? side.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 12:23 pm
Steve,

Yes - Dawkins was good.

The syndrome of the "British Born Terrorist" seems to be an Islamic version of the Christian "born again" phenomenon which is statistically common in late teens/early twenties of young people. No doubt there is a hormonal basis coupled with social factors which precipitate an "identity crisis". The old "self" dies, which is literally the case for the extremist who sees "this life" as a poor substitute for "the next". He probably thinks he is doing his victims some sort of favour!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:05 pm
which suggests to me that young people should be kept well away from subjective/religious ideas until they are emotionally and physiologically capable of handling them. No wonder the Catholics(*) boasted "give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man". Child abuse imo.

* I said Catholic but in truth I could have said any all pervasive credo, not necessarily religious.
0 Replies

Iraq11

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 05:48 am
neologist wrote:
to my knowledge, no Jews have been stupid enough to blow themselves up in the hope of making points with God

Meanwhile, the jewish government of the so called "israel" is stupid enough to commit massacres in Palestine and Lebanon, killing innocent children (like in the Qanna massacre) in the most barbaric of ways.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 06:53 am
Re: hey
dalahow2 wrote:
Religious tolerance is just voice like that of yours...But CNN, ABCNEWS, NEW YORK TIMES, various Scientists.....These are various voices all claiming that Islam is growing the fastest not only in the USA but in the whole world...

Unless you want to claim Hillary Clinton is Islamic propaganda... Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, did u start reading the thread from page three..????

Oh that's right... if the viewpoint doesn't agree with yours, it can't be true, right? Rolling Eyes Have you read the site? Have you seen the numerous references? The news networks can't give you sources.

And so what if Islam is the fastest growing religion? What does that say?

Nothing.
0 Replies