Should the USA Annex Mexico?

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:20 pm
That's it MysteryMan. Bravo!!! We love you!

(Actually the part about taking babies from their mothers is my favorite, but the part about immigrants being thieves is good too).

God knows it's true. My worldview is collapsing. Just don't stop.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:24 pm
Quote:

eb,

Even if there were no americans to do the jobs, illegal immigration isn't the answer. Use the legal channels and i will welcome you with open arms. Come here illegally and expect to be subject to our immigration laws. I thought that I had already made myself clear on this matter and that we had reached an understanding.

The understanding I thought we had reached was the McCain-Kennedy compromise which you enumerated quite nicely. Close the borders and make enforcement stricter (particularly for business), but offer a path to legalization for people who are here now, want to contribute to society and haven't comitted any crimes more serious than crossing the border.

It is not good for immigrants, businesses or the United States as a nation to clamp down on illegal immigration if there are not sufficent legal channels for immigrants, businesses and families to use.

A way for decent people who are working and building lives here to earn legal status is not negotiable. I will not accept any solution that does not include this.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:32 pm
I have no use for the niceties of debate re this topic. I won't be "reasoned with" at all. Just explaining my stance and moving on. Will read and possibly stop in from time to time.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:48 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
That's it MysteryMan. Bravo!!! We love you!

(Actually the part about taking babies from their mothers is my favorite, but the part about immigrants being thieves is good too).

God knows it's true. My worldview is collapsing. Just don't stop.

I didnt say that babies would be taken from their mothers.
I said it would be the mothers choice.
Whatever she decides will be what is done,but the choice would be hers.
She would only have the two options I mentioned though,nothing more.

So again,the choice is hers!!
What could be more fair then that?

As for border crime,I would suggest you actually learn something about it before you try and claim it isnt happening...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/CSM/story?id=1619374

http://deseretnews.com/dn/print/1,1442,635152886,00.html

http://econpapers.repec.org/paper/fipfeddwp/03-03.htm

http://www.dallasfed.org/research/papers/2003/wp0303.pdf
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:02 pm
Of course it is happening. We all know immigrants are drug smugglers and armed robbers.

That's good, but you can do better Let's call it an INVASION!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:10 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Of course it is happening. We all know immigrants are drug smugglers and armed robbers.

That's good, but you can do better Let's call it an INVASION!

You mean like this...

"INS Confirms that U.S. Border patrol Agent fired upon by Mexican Military five miles inside the U.S. Border, increasing the calls for citizens to take direct action to halt what a U.S. Border Patrol agent called "an act of war."

According to a U.S. Border Patrol Agent, the Tohono O'odham Police Department encountered a Mexican military incursion on Friday, May 17, 2002 at approximately 8:30 PM along the Santa Cruz trail inside the Papago Farms border patrol area, just south of Forest Road 21.

The unnamed agent spotted three Mexican soldiers in a Mexican Humvee on U.S. soil and was attempting to leave the area when the rear window of his vehicle was apparently shattered by gunfire. "The agent was leaving the area in an effort to avoid a confrontation" with the Mexicans, according to Lori Haley, and INS spokeswoman.

"I cannot in good conscience stand by and watch another incursion along our border take place," said U.S. Rep Tancredo (R-CO). "Unless we open our eyes and recognize that what's happening along the U.S. Mexico border is real, one of our guys is going to get killed.

The U.S. Border Patrol Agent, who wishes to remain anonymous, informed Rep. Tancredo during a phone conversation that approximately five miles north of the U.S./Mexico border, one the "GS-11" agents out of the Ajo border patrol station noticed a military helicopter flying overhead, heading south towards Mexico. Shortly thereafter, he came upon a humvee, which not only began to approach him, but to fire upon his vehicle. According to the agent's testimony, the vehicles rear window and back driver's side windows were destroyed. Fortunately, the agent was able to flee the incursion unharmed and concluded the conversation by stating, "As far as I am concerned, that [incursion] should be an act of war."

With the increase in hostilities now confirmed by the U.S. government, it's reported that Private citizens are making preparations to deal directly with such incursions in the future."

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/borderpatrol.html
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:23 pm
Quote:

"I cannot in good conscience stand by and watch another incursion along our border take place," said U.S. Rep Tancredo (R-CO). "Unless we open our eyes and recognize that what's happening along the U.S. Mexico border is real, one of our guys is going to get killed.

This isn't Tancredo's best. He does self-righteous indignation better than that.

And how are you going connect all the families marching peacefully with their children and American flags and hardworking mothers serving you hamburgers, to drug gangs? I don't think it has much impact.

Quote:

With the increase in hostilities now confirmed by the U.S. government, it's reported that Private citizens are making preparations to deal directly with such incursions in the future

This is a bit silly more than anything else. It is not dramatic enough and doesn't convey the sense of imminent danger to young white Americans.

Come On MysteryMan. We need rabid anger and dramatic fear-mongering. We are counting on you to get our message across... don't let us down.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:27 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

This isn't Tancredo's best. He does self-righteous indignation better than that.

And how are you going connect all the families marching peacefully with their children and American flags and hardworking mothers serving you hamburgers, to drug gangs? I don't think it has much impact.

Quote:

With the increase in hostilities now confirmed by the U.S. government, it's reported that Private citizens are making preparations to deal directly with such incursions in the future

This is a bit silly more than anything else. It is not dramatic enough and doesn't convey the sense of imminent danger to young white Americans.

Come On MysteryMan. We need rabid anger and dramatic fear-mongering. We are counting on you to get our message across... don't let us down.

I am not spreading rabid anger or fearmongering.
I have presented you with facts,and you choose to ignore them.

I dont care what job an ILLEGAL immigrant is doing,how long they have been here,how much they pay in taxes,or anything else.

If they are here ILLEGALLY,then they must be deported,period!!!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:41 pm
Quote:

I am not spreading rabid anger or fearmongering.
I have presented you with facts,and you choose to ignore them.

Just how rabid your anger is or how mongered your fear is in the eye of the beholder. Of course, the more rabid and mongering you come across, the better it is for me. (and as I have said, you are doing a pretty good job in some of your posts)

Quote:

I dont care what job an ILLEGAL immigrant is doing,how long they have been here,how much they pay in taxes,or anything else.

If they are here ILLEGALLY,then they must be deported,period!!!

There you go. That is just golden MysteryMan. The capitalized words for emphasis, the multiple exclamation points....

The absolute nature of your insistance of deportation is very nice.

Spelling out punctuation marks-- brilliant.

Bravo. Keep it up, you make my task so much easier.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:49 pm
So,instead of punishing people that break our laws,you want to reward them?
Why should they be rewarded by being allowed to stay in the country?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:01 pm
Because ebrownp, aka Mr. Munoz, wants these folks to vote him into office, just like the racist mayor of Lost Angeles.

You're not arguing with someone who's just here for the sake of argument when dealing with ebp. He's attempting to validate his own absurd position.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:03 pm
DEPORTED!!!!! They should be DEPORTED!!!!!!

I don't care if they have paid taxes, rescued children from a burning bus, found a cure for cancer or ended the insurgency in Iraq!!!!!!

What part of ILLEGAL don't you understand. Don't burden me whether they are honor roll students or give to their commuities or have families.

We are giving into Crime. DRUGS, GANGS, RAPE people are losing their lives!!!

And what about the troops? You have to face the fact men giving their lives while ILLEGALS are serving BIG MACS.

They must be DEPORTED, ALL of them!!!!

<< How was that? I don't think I play this game very well, but it's not bad for my first try.>>
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:05 pm
CJ, Thanks in part to people like you and Mysterman my absurd position was validated 12-6 in the Judiciary commitee and may very well be validated in the full Senate.

I love you guys!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:12 pm
I think you missed something. I think you've missed more than you know, actually.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:21 pm
ebp, you labeled yourself as a "progressive". I labeled you that long ago, a badge you wore with pride.

I spent many years of my life fighting communism, and I will continue to fight it.

You have no respect for the law, only a desire to twist it to meet the needs of your cause.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:32 pm
Everyone should check out fishin's signature.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:49 pm
ebp must be off injesting a tofu burger harvested by illegals, or something.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:56 pm
well.. you and mystery are bein' a little rough on the guy. it's obviously a very emotional subject for him.

i feel kinda bad for him...but i feel bad for some people i know too.

there's no solution that's gonna please everyone.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:23 pm
Well, I got called a racist for my views on ILLEGAL aliens. Screw him. It was about time someone called him on it. The buck has to stop somewhere, and I'm trying to keep my bucks from heading south of the border.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm
You guys think just because he's away from the computer you got the better of him? Haw.
0 Replies