Ack! I'm a 'lady'?!

Montana

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:53 am
I'm 42, single and love my life :-D
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 10:53 am
When I was in my 20s, I thought 29 would be the perfect age. Old enough to have some money and know my way around, young enough to still get attention.

29 was good.

When I was in my early 30s, I thought 38 would be the perfect age. Old enough to have accomplished something, young enough to still have lots of energy.

38 was okay.

But my 40s were better.

MUCH better!

Now I am 51, and I sense I am entering my best phase yet. Now I know what I want and don't want, and I've thrown off the shackles of accommodating others at my own expense. Other women often guess my age at early 40s, but I think I look 51 and am proud of it.

I wouldn't go back to 27 for anything.

Surely, flushd, you wouldn't want to be the same age forever, would you? How very boring. The same stuff over and over again? Forget that!

The trick is....we only get one short year to experience being each age. So enjoy every one of them thoroughly.

Enjoy being a young hottie in your 20s.
Enjoy being a gorgeous woman in your 30s.
Enjoy being a sexual dynamo in your 40s.
Enjoy being an accomplished woman in your 50s.
(Someone else will need to fill in the rest...I haven't been there yet, but am rarin' to go!)

Then, at the end of your life, you will have great years to look back on. You will have done it all.

And that's what life's about.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 10:58 am
Quote:
Enjoy being a young hottie in your 20s.
Enjoy being a gorgeous woman in your 30s.
Enjoy being a sexual dynamo in your 40s.
Enjoy being an accomplished woman in your 50s.

Oh, are you telling me the sex is better in your 40s?? Oh, wow, am I excited. ;-)

But really, thanks for confirming what I've thought as I look forward. :-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 11:03 am
YES, YES, YES, mystery girl! It gets BETTER!!! (Assuming you're doing it right!)

My women friends tell me it'll be even better in my 50s. They say once we're through with menopause, the freedom is exhilarating. I can't wait!!!

flushd --
Live so that you don't mourn on your birthdays. Instead, say, "Damn, I enjoyed being 27! I did that age right! I wonder what new things I'll be able to do when I'm 28!"
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 11:15 am
Ha, Eva, it's never been being done "right-er"! Seriously, I always really, really enjoyed it, was open, experimental, etc. (except for that long drought some call my "marriage," but that's a different story!), but now...so much more confidence (sexually, bodily, all ways) and freedom - wow. I think the men get better at it, too - ha! It's like all the desire from early 20s but with a wisdom, experience and "knowing what you want and like" that just isn't there then, even if you think it is. So good to hear there's much, much more to come!

And flushd - Eva's right - inhabit each age. I found late 20s/very early 30s a little confusing - I still felt in my 20s but was no longer 24, but didn't yet feel like I'd full come into my own or truly in my 30s and solid like that. Just be how you are and don't sweat the numbers. You've got more good ahead of you than behind, I promise.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:17 pm
Oh yeah, women are in their sexual prime in their 40's :-)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:47 pm
I need to turn 40 in july..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:48 pm
Absolutely, Montana! And men peak at 19. (Poor things!)

You should really be looking for a younger man, M.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:51 pm
You "need" to, shewolf? What's that mean?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:53 pm
Eva wrote:
Absolutely, Montana! And men peak at 19. (Poor things!)

You should really be looking for a younger man, M.

Yup Cool
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:55 pm
flushd, i'm only 2 years older than you, and I am convinced the best is still AHEAD. everybody talks about their thirties being much much better. Think about it. You won't be waking up with a pounding heart, you won't have a sense of lost direction, yet you'll still be young enough to party and live it up! the best is yet to come for you!!!

oh, and beauty? i'm sure that soon enough you'll notice that those 18-20 year olds are annoying brats, and that a mature guys that are noticing you now are a way better catch!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:57 pm
Actually I thought women's sexual peaks were in their 30's, not 40's.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 12:58 pm
I am now 50, but my willy still thinks that it's 25.

I have to keep reminding it that the 25 refers to centimetres, and not to it's chronological age.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 01:00 pm
Wisdom come out of these ladies' mouth.

Eva wrote:
And men peak at 19. (Poor things!)

But seems these ladies dont know 'gentlemen'...
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 01:02 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Hey, well, you know 50 is the new 30, right? ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 02:25 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Believe me, Slappy. I've been through both. It's definitely the 40s.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 02:29 pm
Francis wrote:
Wisdom come out of these ladies' mouth.

Eva wrote:
And men peak at 19. (Poor things!)

But seems these ladies dont know 'gentlemen'...

Ah! Leave it to a Frenchman to know the difference!

<blows a kiss to Francis>

Most of the time, "sexual peak" is used to refer to desire and arousal. That's probably not the way we SHOULD define it, though, as most people report that sex gets more and more satisfying through the years. It makes sense...the more you practice, the better you get.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 02:55 pm
Eva wrote:
You "need" to, shewolf? What's that mean?

means -

if sex is tons better in my 40's ,
then i want to skip my 30's and the learning 'curve' it brings
and jump right into the big leagues. Cool
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 03:01 pm
got to wait that long to have good sex? how am i going to handle it? Smile

People have always thought me older because of my attiutde to life (always by a good 5 to 6 years) I look 21 but act 40 so people get confused, and that's cool with me it might be intimidating to little brat boys but I want men anyway. I've also been accused of being overconfident. Whatever that may mean. I have self doubt but i generally think i'm better then the rest just not the best i can be; so I never feel i should be ashamed around people i know that i'm better then Razz Some men find it a turn on and some men are pretty scared of me but I like it like that. All though i've had few that thought the could teach me my place, that was not going to happen.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 03:10 pm
Eva wrote:
It makes sense...the more you practice, the better you get.

Amazing thing is that 99% of the men think that sex is a matter where they are innately super talented...
0 Replies