Who do you flirt with?

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:22 pm
So I seriously flirted with my dog's vet today as we discussed the dog's vulva.

I've had a wicked mad crush on this guy for years.

Humm.

Who do you flirt with?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,576 • Replies: 193
No top replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:24 pm
Honest to GAWD, I flirt with my husband.

And my girlfriends, sometimes.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:27 pm
I might have to try that flirt with my husband thing.

The dog needs $1,200 worth of surgery.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:27 pm
Almost all the guys at work. There is one that is a little cute - way too young for me and even if I was single and younger - not really the type I fall for. It is all in fun - harmless really.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:29 pm
Maybe I need to get a job at the vet's office.....

Seriously, flirting is the best harmless fun in the world.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:39 pm
$1,200. - I'd need a job at the vet's office.

Hope yer puppy's ok.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:45 pm
At work... Gawd, there was this HOT young guy from El Salvador at the store in Virginia....
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:50 pm
Thank you!

She's not a puppy though. She's a creaky and cranky old girl but we'll make sure she gets the care she needs.

We've spent a gazillion dollars at the vet over the years because we have pets that...... require fixing. They really do take it easy on us as far as pricing is concerned. They're good people who do an incredible job under bad circumstances. Their rates have always been fair --- fairer than other vets.

And I get to flirt with this weird and amazing man.

That's gotta be worth something.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:19 pm
squinney is going to be reqired to stay home to work from now on!

Speaking of stores... and Hot...

I was at the grocery not long ago and turned around and the guy behind me in line was just drop dead gorgeous. He was taking things out of his cart and the line demarking his jaw and neck and shoulder just mesmerized me for a second that seemed like a minute that seemed like a day.

He caught me staring.

All I could do was smile this stupid little OMG you are gorgeous smile. A smile I'm sure he's seen before a few hundred times.

I should have probably given him my card, explained that I was a professional photographer blah blah blah but the metal cart, the curve of his neck and the Doritos would never be the same again so I just smiled.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:55 pm
1,200 !!?

you.. err.. uuhh.. couldnt flirt that down some??
Laughing
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:23 pm
My friends ;-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:25 pm
Whoever i do not actually have a mad crush on. if and when i do, i go all quiet and nervous, complete shutdown.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:31 pm
I flirt with the waitresses at the diner. If I am really at the top of my game I can usually weasel a free donut out of them.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:33 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Whoever i do not actually have a mad crush on. if and when i do, i go all quiet and nervous, complete shutdown.

ditto.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:33 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
1,200 !!?

you.. err.. uuhh.. couldnt flirt that down some??
Laughing

My regular vet is an intenest, not a surgeon so a differnt vet at the clinic would have to do the surgery.

Even then, I'd be concerned if prices reflected flirtation.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:39 pm
<walks in, sees Soz and Dag fidgeting>

Hey ladies, what's up?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 12:32 am
<smile grows>

I seem to have developed this intensely lovely, sly flirtation with the most enigmatic, most pleasantly mysterious man I've ever met.

He's younger than me--my former professor, English comp--he knows more about me than most people, you know, a lot comes out in essays... I also had to submit a horde of very personal poetry and essays to him for scholarships that he coordinates. Oddly, it's safe to say he knows more about me because of these things than any other living person.

In the office, we brutalize everyone, of course, as I can't find one fault with him. Neither can the bloodsucking harpies I work with--this is notable. Laughing

He's very artistic, creates pottery, sings at the local haunts, plays the guitar, has impossible blue eyes ... He engages me in a way that's hard to describe. ....tractor beam...? Smile Anyway, when we're in a clutch of conversationistas, someone says something that causes a subtle reaction from me, invisible, but I've alluded to the issue or something in an essay or talk with him--- and when I look in his direction, a knowing tease crosses his face...raised eyebrows, a tilt back on his heels.

He powered me through an important scholarship application and said some things about me I'll never forget.

It's been a long time since I experienced unspoken communication like that, and admiration from someone I admire. He's younger than me and very goodlooking. Very. Goodlooking. Very intelligent. A gifted professor. My kind of humor. Perpetually placid.

I'm not open for anything further now, and I don't have any reason to believe he is.

Just this is nice. Quite nice. <small smile>
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 02:33 am
Laaaash! Over here! Single girl! :wink:
That guy sounds like a catch. Lucky you. Sounds like a lovely lil flirtation you got going on.

I flirt with a lot of people, but I'm most daring with friends and those I know I won't be seeing again. Or those who are in a work environment and I can leave while they stay. lol.

I have this ridiculous ongoing flirtation with a friend of mine who happens to have a girlfriend right now. I've known him forever, but for some reason we never really flirted until recently. He is not my type, I'm not his type, god, we would kill each other if we were together and we both know it. But he is as weird as me, and bold, and we have a hell of a time 'upping' each other and seeing who will blush first. He is hopelessly vain and self-centered, and yet has an amazing way of seeing right through people. I do love flirting with him, because it's on a whole other level than most flirtation. It's the 'you can't fool me one bit and while I'm around I'll call you on it' type. We keep each other honest for the love-interests, i guess. Laughing
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 08:32 am
Ohhh Lash, those are the best kind of flirtations - those super subtle ongoning things, the whole "knowing look" deal.

That sounds like fun.

I haven't had a chance to flirt like that in ages.

Flirting with friends is serious fun and truly a whole other level of flirtation.

I mad flirt with my friend's gay brother (Brother lives in another state or he would probably be my best friend). Everyone gets very confused by this.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2006 08:54 am
I never flirt.
0 Replies