Who do you flirt with?

legobreaker

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 09:09 pm
i flirt with my sister-in-laws sister
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 May, 2007 08:59 pm
I flirted with a few Home Depot guys today. I attended 3 seminars and I think I'll be hangin out at Home Depot on my weekends ;-)

Seminars every week this month :-D

I know, I'm pathetic Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 03:26 pm
I have a project for you. I need you to make some space in your basement and take one of them home depot courses on making a cell about 8ft by 8ft. We are going to need a pulley and chains and stuff, strategically hanging from ceiling. I have some drawings I put together that I'd like to show you.

Then, we have to make a trip to the Netherlands and pick up a young stud to habitate that cell.

Then we need to get lots of bread and mayonnaise and other sammich foodstuffs that take our fancy.

Then ....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:24 pm
I'm on it!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:40 pm
I flirt with DANGER !!!!

...well.....ok....

.........not really......
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:18 pm
I flirt with a lot of the women who come to the window of the pharmacy at work. For some reason it comes naturally to me there, whereas it really doesn't most other places...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 08:46 am
Heeven Embarrassed

You do know the way to a boy's heart..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 11:25 am
snood wrote:
I flirt with a lot of the women who come to the window of the pharmacy at work. For some reason it comes naturally to me there, whereas it really doesn't most other places...

I always found it easy to flirt at work as well, which is usually the only place I do such a thing (;-)), but the seminar at Home Depot put me in that group situation where I'm with a bunch of guys who happen to enjoy building stuff (like myself) and it just feels right :-D

I don't flirt anywhere else for some strange reason. Well, except for here ;-)

Smooch Cool
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 02:11 pm
Montana, do they wear toolbelts?

Ooh, (fanning self!) that's like a garter belt on a woman for the guys ... a toolbelt, riding low on a guys hips, full of ..... stuff
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 02:14 pm
I've never flirted with anyone (Montana is an exception)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 06:50 pm
Heeven, no tool belts, but I was right there thinking about what they would all look like with their tool belts and hangin stuff ;-)
Maybe I'll hook a tape measure to my belt for my next seminar, so they'll have to wear their tool belts next time, since they can't have a woman outdoing them. You know how guys are ;-)
The guys doing the seminars were wearing Home Depot aprins and I really need to have a talk with them about that. They need tool belts, damn it!

Maybe I can get one of them over here to help me build my deck. I'll tell him to bring all his tools, lock him in the basement (after we finish the deck, of course) and set him free when I'm done with him.

Hmmmm Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 06:51 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I've never flirted with anyone (Montana is an exception)

:wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 07:00 pm
Heeven wrote:
Montana, do they wear toolbelts?

Ooh, (fanning self!) that's like a garter belt on a woman for the guys ... a toolbelt, riding low on a guys hips, full of ..... stuff

No, no...a safety harness...ah geez, now you've got me reminiscing...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 12 May, 2007 06:53 am
I never thought of a safety harness and I'm thinking it would be very useful :-D
0 Replies