TAYLOR HICKS ROCKS AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 04:11 pm
I didn't ehBeth. I did see him on Jimmy Kimmel a couple of weeks ago though. Actually, I found a whole new respect for Simon. He said that he's honest with everyone because somewhere along the line, someone will be and it's better they hear it sooner than later and save themselves some pain.

I don't always agree with his assessments, but at least I don't feel he's just being mean anymore.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 04:12 pm
I don't love Leno, don't much like Simon - but they were hysterical together - and then there was this vicious female comic who just about made Simon howl. It was brilliant.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:31 pm
I would have bet money they were going to send Kevin home tonight. Totally blew me away! Ace being in the three lowest scores definitely speaks volumes.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:44 pm
volumes of utter bullshit.....
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:46 pm
I'm afraid I have to agree with you BVT. I would have thought Kevin and Bucky would have been in the three lowest scores. I think Kevin's getting the "he's too cute to vote off" vote.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:34 am
Momma Angel wrote:
I think Kevin's getting the "he's too cute to vote off" vote.[/color]

How can any one think he's cute? He looks like a chicken. An 8 year old chicken.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:39 am
I think that chicken little thing was pretty cruel and unecessary... this kid is probalby the school nerd, looks as though he's had some sort of corrective surgery to his mouth (palette perhaps) is a diabetic and probably this is some of the first really positive attention he's had. He'll be voted off soon enough (he's bad) but why not let him have his memories , enjoy his time in the spotlight and not taint them with this chicken little bullshit?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:41 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I think that chicken little thing was pretty cruel and unecessary... this kid is probalby the school nerd, looks as though he's had some sort of corrective surgery to his mouth (palette perhaps) is a diabetic and probably this is some of the first really positive attention he's had. He'll be voted off soon enough (he's bad) but why not let him have his memories , enjoy his time in the spotlight and not taint them with this chicken little bullshit?

Where did that come from?

MY opinion is that he is NOT cute. (no chicken little reference) And like I said before, mean or not, I don't like his voice. His lisp bugs me.

And you don't think being voted off Idol won't crush his tender, geeky heart?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:44 am
not attacking you.... just really was annoyed when seacrest whipped out that chicken little thing.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:45 am
not attacking you.... just really was annoyed when seacrest whipped out that chicken little thing.

Seacrest is a big dork too, imo.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:47 am
simon has done it as well
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:48 am
all I'm saying is that this kid doesn't need to be reminded of his status as a geek on national tv... I'm sure he's reminded of it all the time in his normal life and now he's accomplished something by sheer balls if nothing else... why piss in his cornflakes?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:49 am
all I'm saying is that this kid doesn't need to be reminded of his status as a geek on national tv... I'm sure he's reminded of it all the time in his normal life and now he's accomplished something by sheer balls if nothing else... why piss in his cornflakes?

I don't like cornflakes?

Just kidding...

I do think it was mean too. Just for the record.

But it doesn't mean it isn't true. He DOES look like Chicken Little.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:50 am
i absolutly agree.

Wether he is the best singer or not, he sings better then most people out there. OBVIOUSLY. he is on tv for it for christs sake.
He, no matter his 'nerd ' status, was voted for out of tens of thousands of other possible singers.

I think, people are trying to emphasize his nerd status as they did with ...... oy.. what was his name..
the other guy who won 2nd place when Ruben was competeing.. Know who I am talking about?

it seems to me to be a back handed comparison. Instead, it is a full frontal assult.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:51 am
well he'll be gone soon enough. I hope he gets home and the best looking cheerleader in the school sucks him off.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:51 am
Clay aiken damnit.. that is who i was thinking of
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 07:58 am
clay has done well for himself... anyone who has made it this far can parlay this american idol thing into some cash if the play it right and get a good accountant and an agent.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 08:00 am
I didn't find Clay remotely attractive either.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 08:01 am
but why not let him have his memories , enjoy his time in the spotlight and not taint them with this chicken little bullshit?

I am convinced they choose people for ratings purposes only.

How many NEW viewers have they gotten simply because of how much fun they make of him?
Controversy is the best way to promote your business ( business here being american idol)

people watch to make fun, get pissed at people making fun, and to root for the little guy..

that right there can make about 10,000 new viewers
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 08:06 am
he does need to go.... and he will.... I'm waiting for "Geriatric Idol" so I can get my chance.....
0 Replies