TAYLOR HICKS ROCKS AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 07:44 pm
What did you think about Taylor's performance tonight?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 20,922 • Replies: 472
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 07:46 pm
I just got home and turned on the TV, and he was singing. He is such a freak! I don't think he'll win, but he is definitely the most entertaining for my money. Except maybe that bald guy. He's got a monster voice.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:03 pm
That would be Chris. Yeah, he's good. I didn't like him so much tonight. Not a good song for me. He usually knocks it out of the park.

I like Taylor's uniqueness. He just lets it all go and blows me away everytime.

Who do you like for the girls? I like Mandisa.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:09 pm
I don't know. As soon as my buxom babe, Heather Cox got eliminated, I got bored with the girls. I think my new favorite is that Katharine McPhee chick though. She's got a great voice, and a pretty nice rack as well. That's all I need.

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/i/f/katharine.jpg
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:13 pm
She is definitely a beauty and has a nice voice. What do you think of Heather? The little blonde that does the Bonnie Raitt type music. I think she is adorable. She's not the best singer but she's got something very special. An innocence maybe?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:21 pm
I don't know which one she is. Is she the blonde girl that is really stupid? The one that Simon called a naughty little minx? If so, then yeah, I like her too. But just because she's kind of slutty and she's hot.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:33 pm
Yes, that's her. But, I don't think she's slutty. She's just one of those girls that has "it" and can't hide "it". She didn't know what a minx was, kickycan. She thought it was a mink. She's very innocent and naive and she has that sex appeal that spices it up. Yes, she's hot.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:38 pm
Ace is my man!!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:39 pm
Squinney,

What did you think of his performance tonight? I like him but I did not like the song tonight. Yes, it showed he can hit the high notes but I just did not like that song.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:47 pm
I did'nt know you were an avid watcher of American Idol MA?
ya freak! Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:51 pm
rut ro! I've been busted! Hey Kiwichi! Actually, this is the first season I have ever watched it. And I watched it from the very beginning auditions. I admit I was immediately hooked.

I will never forget Taylor strolling into the room playing that harmonica the night they told him he was in the top (however many it was!)

I haven't missed a single episode since and I won't talk on the phone or anything while it's on. That's serious for me!

So girl, who are your favorites? Have you seen tonight's show yet? Have no clue as to the time difference where you are. Laughing
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:56 pm
Give us about 6months to catch up lol....we are still watching re runs of last years NZ idol, so does'nt look too good for American Idol to be on here in the near future....
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 08:58 pm
OMG! Shocked That's absolutely primitive girl! Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 09:04 pm
LOL yeah thats what public (poor mans) TV is like...mind you most people get in 'Sky' but I wont, due to the fact that I dont watch that much telly to warrant paying out that much money.....
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 12:36 pm
AI is my guilty pleasure, too. I'm betting Chris or Taylor will win it this year, with Ace and Mandisa and Kellie rounding out the top 5. I think Kellie, that "naughty little minx," is playing us b/c nobody can be that dumb... I think Will is going home for sure, and either Bucky or Gedeon for the guys... Kinnick and Melissa go home tonight for the girls, but that's just my guess...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 12:46 pm
I really have to agree with your assessment princesspupule, except for Kellie, the minx. I really think she is that naive. I'm not sure where but she's from small town I think and doesn't have much experience with the big world. I mean afterall, she just recently found out what calamari is.

And, if she's playing us, she'd make a great actress.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 07:50 pm
Ok, real quick. Who is going home? Bucky or Gideon?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 07:56 pm
So who got booted tonight? I'm taping Survivor and doing some baking so I haven't been able to watch.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 08:02 pm
Okay for the guys it was Will and Gideon. For the girls it was Kinnic (?) and Aylah.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 08:04 pm
Is that little nerdy kid that looks like a chicken still in the running?
0 Replies