Is homosexuality a bad thing?

aidan

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 06:19 am
@xris,
Quote:
So I dont stand a chance with you , I'm a lesbian with sheep skin coat on.
Laughing Laughing Laughing great image - I might borrow your coat sometime, but that'd probably be about as far as we'd get.
xris

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 06:20 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
At my age Peps its all wishful thinking and not much else. My dear wife has turned into a vestal virgin but we had our moments. Scilly isles are to expensive...
0 Replies

xris

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 06:24 am
@aidan,
Dam and I thought this was the start of a Internet romance. Was it because of my admission or my coat?
aidan

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 06:25 am
@xris,
I don't do lesbians - sorry. I do like sheepskin coats though.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 06:54 am
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

I don't do lesbians - so... How to stop a thread
aidan

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:01 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Sorry - I should have said I don't do married lesbians...(he said he was married).

There- now it's going again....
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:02 am
@aidan,
Where is Cumberland ? I have a few I used to call Cumberband... I am so foolish Rolling Eyes Drunk Mr. Green
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 02:11 pm
@William,
William how can you say that the behavior of homosexuals in bed is not "loving or caring"? Are you saying that you have done it and found that FOR YOU it is lacking those qualities?
0 Replies

stevecook172001

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:01 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:

So no one here has ever been horrified at another's sexual preferences? I am amazed, we are all by either instinct or nurture opposed to the idea of certain sexual activity. Just as homosexuals would be against the idea of certain sexual activities, so are we. Its no good denying these feelings. Its not your feelings, its how you react to them and your treatment of those who oppose your ideas on what sexual activities you find acceptable. I have met scores of males who would never openly condemn homosexuality or treat homosexuals with any prejudice but will squirm at the idea of two men kissing. Lets be honest about this please.

Who's being dishonest? You sare just laying your own sh*t on others.

I am heterosexual. I find the idea of shagging another man physically unnatractive.

I also don't like cheese. This doesn't mean I make a moral judgement of others who do like chesse.

To do so would be bleeding ridiculous.
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:11 pm
@stevecook172001,
I think straight men boring
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2010 07:25 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
I find gay men different than me and they may think that I am boring as I do not share all the same interest as they do and they may not find me sexualy atractive. I all so share the same thoughts torward them. I still respect them and think that they should have the same rights as me. I hope that all gay men may find some way to forgive all of us who have acted out of ignorance torward them as we are not perfect and make some very foolish mistakes threw out our life time.

Do not even gay people regret their behavior sometimes also?
0 Replies

William

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:12 am
@stevecook172001,
stevecook172001 wrote:

William wrote:

Homosexuality is a bad word. Homo is a word for human; a man and a woman and homoloving is a not even a word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet. But it seems both are participating in all kinds of behavior all of which are not life giving, loving or caring. And that is a very, very bad thing..................Period.

There is no such thing as a homogenized human being. To make uniform in consistency is impossible. I suggest everyone stay to themselves until you all know better. Let’s hope you don’t end, as you know it, first.

William

what the bleeding hell are you on about?

Hello Steve, I not sure what you mean by "on", but sexuality is a word that has become to mean little to me. Love is a better word and there is no love other than what a man and a woman should have for each other. Once we understand that love, then we can all get "on" to where ever we are going and stop spiraling downwards.

William
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:24 am
Humanity is OK
William

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 04:10 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep wrote:

Humanity is OK

It could be better!

William
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 04:15 am
@William,
It is more Gay
xris

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 08:55 am
@stevecook172001,
Whats your problem? do you ever read others posts before you blurt out your venom? Who made any moral judgement who condemned anyone ? If you can actually point out my condemnation or where I judged any one, do so or I would request you apologize. You really are starting to piss me of with your superior arogant remarks.
0 Replies

William

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 11:02 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep wrote:

It is more Gay

It is? If you mean "Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry"; then I could agree that it could be for a man and a woman but for any other two, Let us hope not as it relates to any sexual activity between any other two not that. To me there is no other definition.

William
0 Replies

xris

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 12:24 pm
@William,
William are you honestly saying two men cant love each other in any way? You may not be able to conceive its possible but its just like me telling you , you are incapable of love of any kind. I could say yours is dependant on certain criteria and that I believe love is unconditional ,so therefor you are not capable of true love. love is in the eye of the beholder, it is not dependant on others value.
RexRed

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:19 pm
@snood,
I say it is a sacred rite Smile
xris

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2010 03:24 pm
@RexRed,
whats sacred?a sacred right, can you explain?