Is homosexuality a bad thing?

Wayne L

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2015 01:56 pm
The Homosexual lives in a World of Illusion.

Homosexuality takes away Man's Free Will.

The Illusions of the Homosexual are born of the misinterpretation as to the Nature of the Mystic Female; The mystic female, wisdom, guilelessness has caused man, the Male, to create a perverted, distorted sense of Manliness, causing the Male to have machismo, become a Male chauvinistic Pig.

The Male Chauvinistic Pig being sick in the head carries his machismo into every aspect of his daily life.

A Good example of a Male Chauvinistic is ISIS… the Fundamentalist Muslim, although Fundamentalism is alive the World Over.

Look at the way the fundamentalist Muslim Male treats his wife an daughter.

The fundamentalist is a brute, a beast, is Sic, Sic, Sic.

The Mystic Female dwells within all humane beings, male or female; However, because of the use of the use of womanliness, femininity as metaphors to represent the sacred, the hidden, the secret feminine, the true nature of woman, gender speaking, has also become an abomination like the male, only in a different way.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2015 03:46 pm
@Wayne L,
Huh?
Wilso

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 01:09 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Huh?

Ditto!
FBM

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 05:16 am
@Wilso,
Somebody's been http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/bongsmileyny0.gif
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 12:51 pm
@Wayne L,
Wayne L wrote:

The Homosexual lives in a World of Illusion.

Perhaps, but it's a fabulous world of illusion.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 12:52 pm
@joefromchicago,
Yup; it's all in the recess of one's brain.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 10:27 pm
@Wayne L,
Care to explain what the mystic female is? All your argument is based on that concept so.... I need to know what that is in order to understand the rest
0 Replies

zhaetur

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 07:42 pm
I theorize it was considered bad in the past because it was a way of spreading disesases that would otherwise not be spread. I believe today it's been reemphasized by the church and by extension american society so heavily because males become very powerful in groups and condemning intimate male bonding heavily weakens their capacity to form a group.

Westerns society is very individaulistic which does have it's merits but one must remember "no man's an island" which is to say we still do need each other despite our individualism. Without connection to others our selves are weakened greatly. A collection of weak individuals thinking they must shoulder their burdens on their own will not resist established norms the same way a group of individuals who are bonded together would. The power that a group like this could generate, while not great, over time would have an effect on the establishment.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 09:13 pm
@zhaetur,
The spread of heterosexual disease in human history have been much more prevalent than homosexual disease. HIV was a more recent phenomenon.
BillRM

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 09:22 pm
@cicerone imposter,
True an until the 1930s or so many STDs was for the most part just as deadly as HIV.

Thank god for sulfa drugs.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:35 pm
@zhaetur,
have you ever heard about gonorrea? sifilis?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 01:14 pm
Many years ago, I remember reading about STD by sailors. Maybe, someone can expand on that.
momoends

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 01:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
oh yes: infections that are commonly spread by sex, especially vaginal intercourse, anal sex and oral sex.
that what you exposed yourself when you take every single day given out of your ship to get drunk and enjoy the local prostitutes services as much as you can, not taking on account that not only you can get yourself infected but you´ll be infecting woman of different nationalities till you finally get back home and infect your wife
(i´m taking about the old ways back them, some of my dearest friends are sailors and are respectful men that miss their wife and family every single day they spend on board)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 01:36 pm
This is one sailor that went overseas and failed to bring back diseases. Where did I go wrong?
momoends

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 02:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
oh wow i was answering to another user´s comment about having heard something about std from sailors....not every man 30 years ago was a chauvinist husband cheating on his wife on daily basis... i know that...
my apologies if you felt offended, my bad
glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 06:37 pm
@momoends,
momoends wrote:

oh wow i was answering to another user´s comment about having heard something about std from sailors....not every man 30 years ago was a chauvinist husband cheating on his wife on daily basis... i know that...
my apologies if you felt offended, my bad

Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Although it's true there are people who think homosexuality is a bad thing, but that's because they are breathtakingly stupid. You sound young, so you still have time to become educated on the issues of sexuality and STD's. Don't get your information from stupid people, because stupidity is infectious unless you have been vaccinated by education.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 06:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Now, that's the first time I heard "vaccinated by education," but that's a good one!
glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2016 10:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you sir, every so often I manage to turn a phrase. Seriously though, isn't a broad and continuing education crucial to thwarting stupid. I wanted to say evil, but it's really stupidity and a stunning lack of understanding.

There was a time in this age of humans when a woman who birthed twins was suspected of having an affair. People with epilepsy were feared as being possessed. I don't even want to address the Salem Witch trials. But you know what I mean, too may people were punished for being different as if it was a choice. Stuttering, being left handed, having red hair.....it's just too much to deal with. Education is key, and its imperative to continue to learn.
momoends

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 02:04 am
@glitterbag,
i´m 38 and i´m a lesbian. that comment was meant to mock the believe gay people are the ones spreading sexual diseases and all those hating stereotypes homophobic people accuse us of by referring to another stupid stereotype. heterosexual men were the ones that spread sexual diseases back them because they were the sexually active genre in society at that time (women were subdued to marriage and moral judgement). I don´t think sailors in particular were worse than any others. In fact i´ve been asking several organizations to take sexual diseases preventive measures among lesbians as a priority, cause there is barely any information available nor save sex methods (as a condom is) for us. We´ll be the ones spreading STD´s in a future if we keep practicing sex this way
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 02:19 am
@glitterbag,
i agree... mainly because i was called a whore because of having an active sexual life while being single, i was paid less than my colleagues for the same job, .... and i was discriminated against´t by lgtb people because of being bisexual. I´m fed up of people´s double morals, fed up with their selective memory, .. fed up of topics like this still existing nowadays.... education is the key, but, in the meantime, i feel the need to give as good as i get
0 Replies