Me Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:07 pm
I thought you were Canadian................... Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:08 pm
I'm a dual citizen and as soon as I cross the American border I become an American.

Cool trick, eh ;-)
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:22 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
snood wrote:
Just to try to steer up put of the gutter - can we get a quick tally on who those stalwart true believers are, who would still 'pull the lever' for dubya?

Who's he running against?

See, Tico - this whole thread is a hypothetical question, submitted to sort of test the waters for the level of devotion still extant among those who voted for Bush before. It is useful for those of us who see some of the right as willfully blind syncophants, to ask if they would(and we know Bush is not able to run again) still vote for him if they could.

Now, even you can understand that, can't you? I could use smaller words...

You had to be seriously asking, because I just know that wasn't supposed to be funny...nobody's that frikkin stupid.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:28 pm
snood wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
snood wrote:
Just to try to steer up put of the gutter - can we get a quick tally on who those stalwart true believers are, who would still 'pull the lever' for dubya?

Who's he running against?

See, Tico - this whole thread is a hypothetical question, submitted to sort of test the waters for the level of devotion still extant among those who voted for Bush before. It is useful for those of us who see some of the right as willfully blind syncophants, to ask if they would(and we know Bush is not able to run again) still vote for him is they could.

Now, even you can understand that, can't you? I could use smaller words...

You had to be seriously asking, because I just know that wasn't supposed to be funny...nobody's that frikkin stupid.

Both times I voted for Bush it was in the context of an election where I knew whom he was running against. I don't just vote down the party line. It's a question of which of the candidates is the better choice for the position. So if you aren't going to tell me who the opponent is, I've no basis to be able to give you an answer to your hypothetical.

Are you telling me you could respond to such a question not knowing who he was running against?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:39 pm
In this case, it doesn't matter who the opponent is; Bush is destructive to our country and the world. Anybody would be an improvement.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 06:39 am
snood wrote:

What's he running for?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 07:15 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
In this case, it doesn't matter who the opponent is; Bush is destructive to our country and the world. Anybody would be an improvement.

That's part of the problem in this country when people sell themselves to parties. All objectivity is lost.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 07:19 am
woiyo wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's part of the problem in this country when people sell themselves to parties. All objectivity is lost.

I see no party affiliation there woiyo. Merely a rejection of bushco. Many people sincerly believe, objectively, that anything would be an improvement over bush. He brought this on himself by the words, deeds and results of his presidency.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 07:21 am
cjhsa wrote:
snood wrote:

What's he running for?

Will you and junior flip go play with yourselves and let the adults talk?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 07:38 am
It was a perfectly legitimate question. Nice of you to just throw an insult when you don't want to answer.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 07:52 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
woiyo wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

I see no party affiliation there woiyo. Merely a rejection of bushco. Many people sincerly believe, objectively, that anything would be an improvement over bush. He brought this on himself by the words, deeds and results of his presidency.

Anything...Anyone??? Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Anyone???
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 07:59 am
anyone in the correct arena for christ's sake woiyo I should think that would be implied in my statement but if you want to split hairs go ahead.... too bad no one split any hairs about the f*cking useless war we went into for no good reason....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 08:39 am
I would vote for Bush over many people. I would for many people over Bush.

example...
Bush vs Micheal Moore - Bush Wins
Bush vs John McCain - McCain Wins
Bush vs Setanta - Bush Wins
Bush vs Hillary - Bush Wins
Bush vs Blair - Blair wins
Bush vs Gore - Bush Wins
Bush vs Giuliani - Giuliani wins

so... context matters

just to throw this in there, there was talk of Bill Cinton possibly becoming the next leaader of the UN... Clinton vs Bush, Clinton wins in that case.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 09:11 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
anyone in the [/B]correct arena for christ's sake woiyo I should think that would be implied in my statement but if you want to split hairs go ahead.... too bad no one split any hairs about the f*cking useless war we went into for no good reason....

Now comes the modifier.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 10:09 am
Quote:
Tico..."Both times I voted for Bush it was in the context of an election where I knew whom he was running against. I don't just vote down the party line. It's a question of which of the candidates is the better choice for the position. So if you aren't going to tell me who the opponent is, I've no basis to be able to give you an answer to your hypothetical.

Are you telling me you could respond to such a question not knowing who he was running against?"

Bu$h the better choice? That's too strange for anyone who watched that babbling idiot during the campaign. I voted for his father, both times (I regret that decision now), but I would never vote for the idiot son.

Yes, I could say that NOT knowing who he was running against.

Quote:
McGeeeeee....

Bush vs Micheal Moore - Bush Wins
Bush vs John McCain - McCain Wins
Bush vs Setanta - Bush Wins
Bush vs Hillary - Bush Wins
Bush vs Blair - Blair wins
Bush vs Gore - Bush Wins
Bush vs Giuliani - Giuliani wins

Again a no brainer.

Bu$h vs Michael Moore.......... Michael, hands down. Mike has brains!
Bu$h vs McCain.... Who cares. They are both nuts
Bu$h vs Setanta........ Setanta hands down! Once again Brains over mush!

Bu$h v Hillary..... Hillary, hands down. I only regret that she didn't run in 2000 and beat the hell out of another bu$h.

Bu$h vs Gore........ How many times does Gore have to beat this brain dead alcoholic?

Bu$h v Guiliani......... Guiliani. I'll agree with you on this one. As a matter of fact you choosing Guiliani on this one shows just how phony the Republican spew of family values, Christianity is!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 10:12 am
You do realize that being Christian is not a pre-requisute for being conservative, right?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 11:47 am
Nor is it a pre-requisite for brains to be a neoconservative. You just have to be a "yes" man/woman.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:26 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Nor is it a pre-requisite for brains to be a neoconservative. You just have to be a "yes" man/woman.
And have a strong stomach and no conscience...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:27 pm
And no shame...
0 Replies