Who Would Vote For bush Again?

McGentrix

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:29 pm
Micheal Moore is a Neo-conservative? Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:33 pm
Michael Moore is a publicist who bends the truth to meet his own agenda. I have never seen any of his movies or publications. If he's a neoconservative, that's news to me!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:42 pm
He seems to fit all your guys' pre-requisites though. Seems like a lot of the neo-liberals do.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 12:57 pm
McG, Your labels only shows your ignorance. Many republicans do not agree with Bush's actions and initiatives. You probably haven't been keeping up with the news. That's the reason why over 50 percent of Americans (includes both democrats and republicans) do not approve of how Bush has handled the war in Iraq.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Another straw man....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

BTW, my above post is not a liberal view; it's only the facts.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 01:09 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
McG, Your labels only shows your ignorance. Many republicans do not agree with Bush's actions and initiatives. You probably haven't been keeping up with the news. That's the reason why over 50 percent of Americans (includes both democrats and republicans) do not approve of how Bush has handled the war in Iraq.

They weren't my labels, I believe they were your, blacksmithin and Snoods labels. I do agree, though, that they show ignorance.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 01:18 pm
at this point, i wish bush would beat himself.

preferably, with a rake. make him pay for his mistakes. problem child.

----

but, before deciding to vote for bush, if god forbid, he were allowed by law to run again, it would be worth asking a question posed by ronald reagan, the last true republican president;

"are you better off than you were 4 years ago?".

and more importantly, "is the country better off than it was 4 years ago?".

that's who (and what) he would be running against, tico. :wink:
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:06 pm
McG, My labels are much harsher and factual. Try again.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:27 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
that's who (and what) he would be running against, tico. :wink:

What if he were running against David Duke, former Louisiana State Representative and Grand Wizard of the Knights of the the Ku Klux Klan?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:34 pm
Hehe!

(Doesn't really make a case for Bush that you have to select the Grand Wizard of the Knights of the the Ku Klux Klan as a competitor in order to make a case for his electability......)
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:48 pm
old europe wrote:
Hehe!

(Doesn't really make a case for Bush that you have to select the Grand Wizard of the Knights of the the Ku Klux Klan as a competitor in order to make a case for his electability......)

I wasn't making a case for Bush ... only illustrating why it's important to know who the opposition is.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:49 pm
Tico wrote:
What if he were running against David Duke, former Louisiana State Representative and Grand Wizard of the Knights of the the Ku Klux Klan?

Tico, Do you understand anything about "viable?"
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:51 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
old europe wrote:
Hehe!

I wasn't making a case for Bush ... only illustrating why it's important to know who the opposition is.

Ah, those righties. Always seeing complexities....

Very Happy
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:54 pm
...where none exists. They twist and turn everything to make it look they are making some reasonable case for their position. LOL
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:58 pm
Hey, when did that guy get to be Grand Wizard? Did someone here at A2K vote me out? Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 02:59 pm
cjh, Your imagination is about as bad as your posts.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 03:02 pm
Once again c.i., you have no idea what you are talking about. This is why I would never attend an A2K gathering, I don't want to waste my time having to explain everything thrice!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 03:03 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
old europe wrote:
Hehe!

and an extreme illustration at that. Shocked

here's one that is a possibility, though not likely;

jeb bush and dianne feinstein.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 03:04 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
...where none exists. They twist and turn everything to make it look they are making some reasonable case for their position. LOL

Case in point. How quickly some have forgotten who invented and perfected "spin".

"Hi, I'm Bill Clinton, and I am not here."
0 Replies