Who Would Vote For bush Again?

Magginkat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:16 am
This is one of my favourites taken at one of George's drunken inaugural balls. Check the thing in the red dress and hat!! Take a close look at the dress!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/BushInaugurationBoobs.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 06:06 pm
McGentrix wrote:
CJ, what the report doesn't tell you is that "confidant, self-reliant" kids are that way because they have no parental support. Most likely their single mom is off working and they have no time to spend with their kids. The kids see mom using the government issued foodstamps, and they realize that the government will support them if they keep democrats in office. That's why they grow up to be liberals.

The whiny kids on the other hand, get that way because they have a firm family structure at home which supports the child and allows the child to explore his/her abilities without the pressure on growing up too fast. These children learn the lessons of working for ones money and earning a living through self-motivation. That is why they tend to grow up to be conservatives.

I'm now convinced that you are dyslexic since you always seem to have things backwards!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 06:18 pm
Very interesting modifications to this thread....

Why was my picture of Hillary removed?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 06:20 pm
Can't help you there CJ, but I swear I didn't take it!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:46 pm
Magginkat wrote:
This is one of my favourites taken at one of George's drunken inaugural balls. Check the thing in the red dress and hat!! Take a close look at the dress!

That one in the red, isn't that twin_peaks_nikki that used to post here? I swear she used that as an avatar
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:49 pm
Hey, I would vote for Bush - to be impeached!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:53 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Very interesting modifications to this thread....

Why was my picture of Hillary removed?

I don't know, but the thread was locked for a bit. I wasn't sure why.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:53 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Magginkat wrote:

That one in the red, isn't that twin_peaks_nikki that used to post here? I swear she used that as an avatar

Could be. Wonder what happened to nikki?

Oh, yeah. She's posting as Roxxxxxxanne now. I can't keep up.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:54 pm
I didn't realize it was locked.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 07:57 pm
I'm wondering if the woman in red is a very adventurous breast cancer survivor....
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 08:27 pm
Montana wrote:
I didn't realize it was locked.

montana! hey, where ya been ?

it was gettin' gross. even for me. Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 08:59 pm
I've been all over the place. Where have you been?

Yeah, I'm having stomache problems these days and the woman in red is really getting my gag reflexes going Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:04 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I'm wondering if the woman in red is a very adventurous breast cancer survivor....

I don't know, but I'm wondering what that thing is that's sticking out from the left side of her dress where her left breast is.
Looks like those cups women stick in their bra after they've had a child to prevent any leakage on the clothing and somehow I don't think this woman has a new born ;-)
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:22 pm
Montana wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

I don't know, but I'm wondering what that thing is that's sticking out from the left side of her dress where her left breast is.
Looks like those cups women stick in their bra after they've had a child to prevent any leakage on the clothing and somehow I don't think this woman has a new born ;-)

naww, don't think so. she's just puttin' up a big front...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:34 pm
If she was looking for attention, I think she got it ;-)
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:46 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Keep it up Maggie, you're destroying yourself here.

According to you????

In that case I must be doing something right.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:50 pm
Montana wrote:

I found that picture in Newsweek a while back. Methinks the little drunk had too much to drink while wearing a dress that she obviously didn't have the means to support and this is the result!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 09:54 pm
Magginkat wrote:
Montana wrote:

I found that picture in Newsweek a while back. Methinks the little drunk had too much to drink while wearing a dress that she obviously didn't have the means to support and this is the result!

No doubt Laughing
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 10:58 pm
Just to try to steer up put of the gutter - can we get a quick tally on who those stalwart true believers are, who would still 'pull the lever' for dubya?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 11:01 pm
snood wrote:
Just to try to steer up put of the gutter - can we get a quick tally on who those stalwart true believers are, who would still 'pull the lever' for dubya?

Who's he running against?
0 Replies