Did the U.S. goverment really set up 9/11

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 07:19 pm
Thanks, Timber.

Okay, bond77770 ... in addition to your answering my question about the "pancake rate," I'd be interested in knowing your response to Greening's discussion of momentum transfer theory as it regards your concerns here (Sec. 3.0 in the report Timber linked to).
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 07:40 pm
Come, now, Tico - surely you realize Greening's in on the conspiracy too!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 07:42 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Come, now, Tico - surely you realize Greening's in on the conspiracy too!

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7633/250pxdohxu3.jpg
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 07:27 pm
9/11 Truther Next British Prime Minister?
Meacher set to announce he's running in Labour leadership race; could anti-war rebel really stand a chance?

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, December 21, 2006

Michael Meacher MP, former environment minister and 9/11 truther who attracted press attention for publicly questioning the official story behind the terrorist attack in a September 2003 article, could be in contention for the Labour Party leadership race and thus replace Tony Blair as the next British Prime Minister.

"Michael Meacher is "well on the way" to announcing his decision to stand in the forthcoming Labour leadership race, according to one of his key supporters," reports the London Guardian.

With Tony Blair set to stand down before September 2007, the party leader will be the de facto Prime Minister, at least until the next general election in 2009, where many expect David Cameron, a favorite of the Globalists, to reclaim 10 Downing Street for the Tories.

Meacher is set to rally the anti-war left sentiment of the Labour Party in an attempt to defeat current Chancellor of the Exchequer Gordon Brown, who up until now has been widely tipped as a shoe in for Prime Minister.

Under the headline, This War On Terrorism Is Bogus, Meacher's 2003 Guardian piece sent shock waves through the political spectrum as he was one of the first respected former government cabinet members worldwide to openly attack the official fable of 9/11 and the manufactured reasons for going to war in Iraq.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2006 09:43 pm
bond77770 wrote:
I will now continue to write about the possiability that Sepetember 11 was indeed set up by the American Goverment. This is section 2 out of 3, this Once again if you are disturbed or upset about the events that occored on Sepetember 11 2001, I ask that you do not continue any further. Thank you.

On Sepetember, 11 2001 American Airlines flight 93 crashed into a field, in Shanksville Pennisilvania at 10:00 a.m. But a news story reported the following. "A Boeing 767 made an emeregency landing at CLEVELAND HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT due to concerns that it may have a bomb on board said mayor Michael R. White. United identified the plane as FLIGHT 93." But if flight 93 crashed in Pensilvania at 10:00 a.m. then how could it be in two places at once? Which flight really crashed and which flight was really at the airport? Thank you for reading section 2 of the 9/11 cover up. I will be writing the final section which will cover the crash of two planes into both towers of the world trade center.

I think if the Ameican gov't were going to bomb anybody it would be Canada. just sayin....
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 07:41 pm
naaa, you americans are to interested in iraq's oil. What would you want here? You would freeze to death in the winter.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 08:09 pm
bond77770 wrote:
naaa, you americans are to interested in iraq's oil. What would you want here? You would freeze to death in the winter.

It took you seven months to come back with that answer?

(And you misspelt "too".)
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 08:22 pm
I haven't been on for seven months genius. and who cares if i spelt "too" wrong, as long as you get what I mean it dosen't matter. WHO CARES!
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 08:25 pm
Nobody......
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 12:17 am
bond77770 wrote:
water

It is the next world commodity. I think you are the worlds 3rd largest holder of fresh water
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 06:03 am
Laughing Canadians better lock up their waters
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 06:49 am
Selling their water to the Americans is already an issue for Canadians. Frankly, i like the bottled water in the United States better anyway.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:04 am
with reference to you tag line Set

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6898460.stm

another scandal if you ask me...giving into religious blackmail, this time from the hindus
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:09 am
I always found the veggie position to be pretty damned loopy. They would consider me a sinner because a steer and a couple of hogs are slaughtered each year to feed me, but have no problem with slaughtering billions upon billions of plants each year to feed themselves. If they are so damned devoted to the sanctity of life, then their scruples should extend to the lives plants as readily as to animals. Frankly, i wish they would fully live up to their principles, and starve to death as a measure of their devotion.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:19 am
Laughing yes but did the US govt really set up 9/11?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 09:15 am
The US Government, or Bush administration is more like it, was willingly set-up for 9/11. Much like the Mafia sets someone up to get whacked.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 08:15 pm
thats true. I think we are, with all the lakes we have.

I have a question for a pilot or sombody that would know alot about a boeing. Could you please answer if this is possiable for a boeing to perform.

Flight 89 pulled a 330 degree turn at 530 miles per hour, droping 7000 feet in 2 and a half minutes and landed on the runway.

Somebody answer if this is even possiable. Thanks
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 08:29 pm
bond77770 wrote:
thats true. I think we are, with all the lakes we have.

Well, that is certainly true...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 10:47 pm
http://www.areavoices.com/commonsense/images/thumbnail/bush_nixon_equation.jpg
0 Replies