Did the U.S. goverment really set up 9/11

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 06:45 pm
Hello everybody. If you are upset about the events that occurred on September, 11, 2001, I advise you to not continue to read any further

On September 11, 2001 the american state of New York suffered the greatest surprise attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor. Or was it really a surprise attack, what if the American goverment set all of the 9/11 events up?

When the pentagon was hit with a Boeing 767 a large hole was said to be left in the ground. If you have any pictures of the pentagon while it was ruined please take a look at them, and if you don't have any pictures please search for them on www.google.com

Once you have the pictures please take a look at them, in your pictures do you see a large hole? and take a look at the destroyed wall of the Pentagon. Do you think that there is enough damage done? Because it looks to me that there is no way that a fully fueled Boeing could do that little damage. The plane should have caused much more damage as it did to the North and South tower of the world Trade center. And take 1 last look at your pictures, do you see any airplane parts like wheels, seats, luggage, tail sections etc? To see what I mean please go to http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Please give me your opinions on weather or not the American set all of this up. Thank you all for reading and I am very sorry if i upset anybody.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,079 • Replies: 138
No top replies

mysteryman

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:16 pm
Here we go again...

May I suggest you do some light reading before you post another thing to this?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68277&highlight=

There are 29 pages on this thread,all dealing with the questions you are asking.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2006 07:27 pm
oh alright thxs
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 06:02 pm
I will now continue to write about the possiability that Sepetember 11 was indeed set up by the American Goverment. This is section 2 out of 3, this Once again if you are disturbed or upset about the events that occored on Sepetember 11 2001, I ask that you do not continue any further. Thank you.

On Sepetember, 11 2001 American Airlines flight 93 crashed into a field, in Shanksville Pennisilvania at 10:00 a.m. But a news story reported the following. "A Boeing 767 made an emeregency landing at CLEVELAND HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT due to concerns that it may have a bomb on board said mayor Michael R. White. United identified the plane as FLIGHT 93." But if flight 93 crashed in Pensilvania at 10:00 a.m. then how could it be in two places at once? Which flight really crashed and which flight was really at the airport? Thank you for reading section 2 of the 9/11 cover up. I will be writing the final section which will cover the crash of two planes into both towers of the world trade center.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 06:20 pm
What is there here for anyone to be upset about? You have the absolute weakest "theory" I've seen yet.

United identified the plane as flight 93? Really? Because the Cleveland News stations reported that the flight was in fact a Delta aircraft. Why would United flight 93 b e a Delta Airlines aircraft?

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/956555/detail.html

oops! Part 2 of your theory just fell apart. lol
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 07:17 pm
I have seen A news report that states the united identifed this as flight. The mayor of clevland even said this. I have seen the video on t.v. And some people may be upset about 9/11. you might not be, but there are other people in the world other then yourself. And this is no theroy. Sice i have evidence seen evidence, this is a possibility.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 07:26 pm
bond77770 wrote:
And this is no theroy. Sice i have evidence seen evidence, this is a possibility.

lmao Apparently you don't even know what the word theory means.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 07:43 pm
The word theroy means an untrue or impossiable story. Just because one news report says that, dosent make it true. By the way, some people may be upset by these events, you are not the only person in the world!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 07:56 pm
bond77770 wrote:
The word theroy means an untrue or impossiable story.

Thank you for proving my point. You don't have a clue.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:13 pm
oops i ment to say that theroy means.. a princible which covers known facts which may possiably but not positivly be true.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 08:24 pm
Good job bond, Be ready to be attacked from all angles on this topic. These A2K people are professional debators. They will intentionally try to make you fell stupid but I guess thats the way we learn somtimes.

http://911lies.2truth.com

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11924.htm

P.S. These Bush people are also scared sheep like people.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:35 pm
lol. yes i agree with you about the bush people. and thanks for your advice.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:56 pm
They lied about Iraq and Afghanistan and just about everything else. Why are we willing to accept their version of 9/11 that made it all possible?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 03:19 pm
My name is Bond, but not James Bond.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 08:02 pm
freedom4free i agree with you to totally about afganhastan and iraq. We may have accepeted their version because, after all if the goverment said it, it must be true. But that is not the case this time. I cant wait untill President Bush is gone. I have a question for you. How do you add pictures into your posts? If I can figure this out I can add pictures, which will assist my annalysis of the world trade center.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 05:11 pm
Now for my third and last section. In this section I will be talking about the world trade center bombings, the world trade center building number 7 collapse and I have a possiable reason on why the U.S. goverment would do such a thing.

First of all, you will either need video footage or still photographs in order for you to follow allong with me. If you dont have any of these, please go to this site and look in the whole story of "missle at world trade center-flight 175-" Please take a look at the under belly of one of those airplanes. Do you see that very very large tube like object? What is it? This is no normal airplane. A normal Boeing 757 does not have a large tube on its underbelly. The bottom of a real Boeing is smooth, flat and has no objects on the bottom. Many witnesses have said that the planes that have crashed into the towers were not really Boeings. Many people have said that the planes were grey, they had NO windows and they had a blue logo on the side. No Boeing 767 has ever been created like this. Now NYC fire fighters said that the world trade center was brought down by controlled demolition. As well as many bystanders. Even the video tapes of the fall of the world trade center looks very controlled

Now for the fall of the World Trade Center Building 7 fall. Many goverment officals have said that building 7 fell because of fire. Some people say that it was also hit by terrorists, none of these ideas are correct. Larry Silverstein the lease owner of the world trade center had this interview with PBS "I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure that they would be able to contain the fire. And I said so we have had so much loss of life, and the smartest thing to do was to PULL IT. And we made that decision to PULL and then we watched the building collapse." The term "PULL IT" is used by demolition experts when it comes to bringing down a building. So if they had explosives on building 7 does that mean that they had them on both the south and north towers?

The U.S. goverment have lied to the United States and the world. But why would the goverment do this? I think i have the true answer. The goverment may have done this so they could enter a war against Iraq. Because these attacks would make people very angry and they would want war with Iraq. You have seen all the evidece, now you make the decision, was 911 set up? Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 05:15 pm
I guess it's refreshing to encounter a Canadian who spells as poorly as so many Americans.

bond, the word is spelled "theory". Carry on...
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 05:53 pm
yeah i do spell pretty bad. But what do you think of this THEORY?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:28 am
I thing theroy was were but left.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:40 am
Wot?
0 Replies