Did the U.S. goverment really set up 9/11

Acquiunk

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 08:25 pm
skewrl only posted on A2K once or twice. His form of choice was Abuzz. Too bad because he was very good at dealing with "wacknuts".
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 04:12 am
Amigo wrote:
Yea! those damn savages. Remember when columbus came all the way over here to bring god and decency to the savages? The gold they came back with was just incidental of course. Just like the black gold and the current savages. Boy those Europeons shure do run into alot of savages that need liberating? There just to stupid to understand it.
Of course the European and American interest in the middle east has nothing to do with oil. Not the Kaiser's plan to build a Baghdad to Berlin railway. Nor the contract given to the Anglo Iranian oil company to supply oil to the royal navy. ("A fleet fuelled by oil will always defeat a coal fired fleet"...Admiral Jacky Fisher). Nor the overthrow of Mossedecq who nationalised the Iranian oil industry. And of course nothing to do whatsoever with the installation of a whole host of tyrants emirs despots dictators etc throughout the region who do our bidding over oil and get our protection from their own people in return. And if by chance they stand in the way of oil and gas pipelines through Afghanistan, or start selling oil in euros, they get swept away. None of this, repeat none of it has anything at all to do with the fact that we have used up half of the worlds endowment of oil, that the middle east and Caspian now hold 70% of the world's remaining oil; that accordng to G W Bush "America is addicted to oil"; and that 60% of the US daily oil supply is imported. No its just sand dates and religion we're after.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 01:06 pm
please people lets get back to the "attacks" on 911. I am about to sumerize the events that occored on 911 and the evidence that contradicts with that evidence.

Plane crash in shanksville. The bush adminstration reported that United flight 93 was reported hijacked by men with boxcutters. But the passengers fought back and the plane crashed on a farm in Shanksville Pensilvania. (if you've seen the movie "United 93" you will know all about that.
Now If a plane really did crash, were are the parts of the plane? the people's remains? luggage? were is the burning jet fuel? all of this points the blame toward the Bush adminstartion. And if you have pictures or a video clip of the plane indent, look at it carefully.... Why is there grass and little bushes growing out of it? now you decide wether or not the shanksville crash was an inside job.

Now onto the Pentagon. The goverment said that a Boeing 767 crashed right through the pentagon and left a "massive 50 foot crater" just in front of the damaged wall section. The adminstartion claimed that the fire consumed the entire plane and its crew and passengers.

Now get some pictures of the aftermath of the pentagon crash. if you dont have any www.google.com will have em. once again were are the plane parts, the luggage? If this plane was made out of wood then all of it would be consumed, a plane does not just turn to ash when it burns! And were is this massive crater in the ground? do you see it? i may need to get my eyes checked cause i dont see it. Now look at the actual damage. that hole is about 16 feet wide. do you think a boeing 767 can fit in this hole? Why are the windows above the hole unbroken? Were is the entry point from the tail section? And were is the entry point from the wings?
If you happen to have a video clip of the frames from the pentagon, look at them carefully. at the first frame you can see something on the right of the frame just inches above the ground. if the plane really was inches above the ground it would have ran into street lamps and the highway bilboard. Do you see broken lamp posts or bilboards? The fbi showed up a gas station and took all of their security camera tapes that possiably showed the real Object that flew into the pentagon. If they have nothing to hide, why did they take those tapes? why do they not release more tapes proving that it really was a boeing 767 that crashed into the pentagon? The answer is that there really was no plane into the pentagon and they are all lying, each and every one of them. I have just showed undisputiable evidence that the pentagon report are total lies!

Now onto the World Trade Center. The Bush adminstration reported the terrorests ran 2 boeing 767's into either tower of the wtc.

once again look at pictures and video clips you may have. Before impact you can see a flash and then the impact, thsi flash apperes to be a detenation source of some kind. Now look at the belly of the plane if you have pictures of those. There appers to be a large tank attached to the bottom of the fueslage. What is it. It was most likely filled with gasoline to cause the large fireball. If you have videos look at them and look for what appers to be a laser sight. Moments before impact the laser sight goes were the plane hits, and during the fireball it dances around the flames. What was it? was it a laser gided sight? you decide. There is also an interview of the owner of the wtc Larrie silverstien. He states the following. "We were given the decision to PULL IT and so we made the decision to pull." Pull it is a term used by demolition and refers to the use of dynamite to destroy a building. planning an explosion takes weeks so it was impossiable to just throw dynamite in basment then pull it. It just wouldent work.

I have showed inconclusive evidence that the events that the goverment told use were frauds. They are the ones that are really responsiable for 911 and they are the real terrorists. The solvern nation of iraq did not harbor Ausoma. Please help bring those really guilty to justice.
Thank you.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 11:22 pm
bond77770 wrote:
I have showed inconclusive evidence that the events that the goverment told use were frauds.

Laughing - Though I have no reason to suspect you will see the irony you've inflicted on your ludicrous proposition with that unwittingly self-discrediting statement, its an irony just too rich to pass up.
Quote:
Thank you.

Oh, no ... no, not at alll . Thank YOU! Best laugh of the day.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 04:06 pm
i'am sorry but i just dont see the irony of that. Do you have a 30959x microscope cause i dont see it. Confused Confused

And if that was the best laugh of the day then you must have a very sad and boreing life. Now if you'll excuse me i have to go and do more important things then talking to you.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 07:01 pm
bond77770 wrote:
i'am sorry but i just dont see the irony of that. Do you have a 30959x microscope cause i dont see it. Confused Confused

No surprise there.

And if that was the best laugh of the day then you must have a very sad and boreing life.[/quote]
You're certainly leaving little doubt concerning your credentials.

Quote:
Now if you'll excuse me i have to go and do more important things then talking to you.

Yeah - like learning to read, write, and speak English.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 07:52 pm
well at least i can write properly, unlike yourself, you talk very weird and i am sure that your spelling is just as bad as mine. But answer my question, were is the irony???? if there really is anything. Seriously, get a life.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:35 pm
The whole thing was staged. Those buildings never even existed. (I'm sure... Like you could even make something that tall!)
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 08:38 pm
You are right about that, the whole thing was staged. but 1 question what buildings never exsisted? the wtc?
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:01 pm
Of course the wtc. Look at the pictures... You can tell they were models.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:30 pm
bond77770 wrote:
well at least i can write properly, unlike yourself, you talk very weird and i am sure that your spelling is just as bad as mine. But answer my question, were is the irony???? if there really is anything. Seriously, get a life.

Whether or not I do speak in much the same manner as I write, the likelihood of your ever having heard me speak is so sufficiently remote as to render your assertion an absurdity. Now, I am prone to - and somewhat known for - indifferent typing, so I rarely call anyone - yourself not excluded - on spelling or typos. Grammar and useage are matters with which I am familiar - some have said to the point of being punctilious - but again, rarely will I comment on maladroit employment of either.

On the other hand, malapropisms are fair game, and therein lies the irony to which I referred. By the evidence provided through your postings, your language and writing skills are somewhat lacking, a paucity of resource apparently not exclusive to itself, the manner of your discourse being what it has been, content aside. Style and substance considered together do much to establish a poster's credentials; it would seem you're hard at work in that endeavor.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 11:21 pm
Kind of pointless to put forth such effort just to mildly insult someone who probably won't understand what the hell you're trying to say (assuming he even gives a crap).
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 12:58 am
True - when one's opponent is inadequately armed, there's little point to engaging in a war of wits. Sorta meanly fun, though ... on the order of encouraging a puppy to keep trying to catch its tail. And really, the effort in this case consists entirely of excersizing restraint.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 12:07 pm
Understood.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 01:00 pm
:wink: Cool :wink:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Laughing
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 05:53 pm
timberlandko, i have no idea what you just said but i am looking for an english translator that can translateyour odd and sensless launguage into the traditional english launguage. Echi is right though, even IF i did know what you were saying i would not care.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 06:53 pm
bond77770 wrote:
timberlandko, i have no idea what you just said but i am looking for an english translator that can translateyour odd and sensless launguage into the traditional english launguage.

Anyone capable of handling text conforming to a standard readability index of around 10 or higher, some working familiarity with any standard manual of writing style (Strunk, Turabian, MLA, or the like), and the ability to assimilate at least moderately complex ideas should be able to help you. Its quite possible you know, or at least know of and have access to, someone qualified.

Quote:
Echi is right though, even IF i did know what you were saying i would not care.

Apparently that would be rather more a function of capacity than of choice.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 07:22 pm
banging my head on the desk laughing
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2006 06:53 pm
please stop talking like that!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 04:08 pm
Timber,
You have to stop!!!

I just read this thread and your responses are absolutely hysterical.
Whats even funnier is that bond cant seem to understand simple english.

I wont read this thread again,I cant handle the bellyache caused by laughing at your words.
0 Replies