Did the U.S. goverment really set up 9/11

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:46 am
Okay, sorry about imitating your accent. Is it Aussie or Wabbit?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 12:47 am
No, the American government was set up. They fell for it hook, line and sinker. The voters are beginning to pick up on it and Bush is sinking like a stone.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 01:24 am
Lightwizard wrote:
Okay, sorry about imitating your accent. Is it Aussie or Wabbit?

'Tis neither flesh nor fowl nor good red herring.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 02:32 pm
yeah, i agree with you lightwizzard. They are now picking up on what a bad president bush is.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 05:29 pm
If you look in some american newspappers a couple of months before 911 you will see that America was going into a great depression. So war was a good idea to get the country more money and back on its feet.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 05:53 pm
bond, I really shouldn't be telling you this, but I doubt the rest of my crew even know this website exists.

Anyhow, your conjecture is way off-base, and you earthlings are in for a huge surprise. Wait 'till we reveal to you the REAL deal behind crop circles and the Bermuda Triangle.

Thats all I'm gonna say for now.

Well, that, and I can assure you, you'll never look at grapefruit quite the same way ever again when the truth finally comes out.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2006 05:56 pm
Anyone who isn't upset about 9/11 is the enemy.

Eatme.
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:24 am
you are cjhsa, many americans are upset. Like people who lost someone on that day you are not the only american in the world. And timber, you once again make absoloutly no sense, why don't you talk normaly??
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 10:31 am
bond77770 wrote:
timber, you once again make absoloutly no sense, why don't you talk normaly??

Reasoned discourse is achieveable only with rational folks.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 11:11 am
bond77770

I posted on another thread a comment that I think is appropriate here:

A2K has a number of righties who are suffering from a bad case of SIS...... Self Imposed Stupidity. I see at least one case on this page and it's name begins with a c.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 11:48 am
Lookin' for the 911 Truth

Fighting the 9/11 Disinformation

I have to admit that when I first began researching the questions of 9/11 I found myself getting totally confused. I would think I found some truth only to come across evidence to the contrary. Or I would think I found a useful site or a reputable source, only to be disappointed when that source turned out to be bogus.

In fact, what I was experiencing was an active and coordinated campaign of DISINFORMATION.

Disinformation will drive you crazy, after all, that is its aim. If the perpetrators can get you so confused and frustrated that you stop trying to figure out what happened and you give up searching for the truth; then they win.

Disinformation is the deliberate poisoning of the fact pool. It takes many forms. Government spy agencies have been practicing the craft for centuries and they have it down to a science.

Disinformation Methods

There are many methods of disinformation from spreading lies to setting up straw men. There is a whole lexicon of disinfo tactics and it can be overwhelming to the novice like myself. For some background on some of the methods of disinfo check out this site.

In the case of 9/11 disinformation I've found that they use three main tactics:

1. Ignore it: For most Americans, if it's not on TV it doesn't exist. By studiously ignoring an issue the media can make it disappear. This has been spectacularly effective in the case of 9/11. Almost universally; main stream media avoid this topic like the plague.

2. Infiltrators: An agent of the perpetrators pretends to be a truth seeker. He publishes some statements supporting 9/11 truth (usually on some minor topic) and, gains some notoriety (with the help of other agents and insiders) He then discredits himself by coming out with some outrageous statements or actions like saying he is an alien abductee or UFOlogist etc. thereby throwing discredit onto the whole 9/11 truth topic.

3. Attacking strawmen: This classic debate tactic is to re-frame the opponents argument making it seem that some weak point or minor issue is crucial and then shooting it down. The aircraft "pods" are the best example of this tactic.

Overcomming the 9/11 Disinformation

Concentrate! Focus like a LASER on the pieces of unassailable evidence. For me that is the controlled demolition of WTC7. There is absolutely no question that WTC7 was brought down with explosives in a controlled way. It was witnessed by thousands of people, video recorded from a dozen different angles complete with sound recordings of the explosions. Even the building's owner, Silverstein, says on camera in a documentary that the building was "pulled". It takes WEEKS at a minimum, to plan and implement a controlled demolition of skyscraper. That means the explosives in WTC7 were installed well in advance of 9/11. That is a fact. There is no way around it and the implication which follows from that fact is inescapable: 9/11 was an inside job. Everything else is just detail.

The perpetrators of 911 are obviously well financed and organized. They have gone to great lengths and expense to pull off this crime. Why would we expect their efforts to cease with the destruction of the towers. Their efforts continue in the form of a massive and coordinated disinformation campaign.

So whenever you start to get confused or discouraged come back to your bedrock fact. For me it's WTC7. For you it may be the lack of a plane at the Pentagon, or the way the towers exploded. Whatever it is that convinced you beyond any doubt, that is your bedrock. Build on that.

Never give up lookin' for the 911 truth.

Peace.

http://www.tpmcafe.com/node/27622
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 05:31 pm
Loose Change .... a documentary, questions about 9-11, shows that the WTC was bombed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 07:22 pm
thats very good. For more 911 related sites visit
www.letsroll911.org
www.powerhour.com
You can also watch a video about all of this called "911 in Plane Site."
0 Replies

bond77770

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 09:25 pm
fishin' wrote:

United identified the plane as flight 93? Really? Because the Cleveland News stations reported that the flight was in fact a Delta aircraft. Why would United flight 93 b e a Delta Airlines aircraft?

The Clevland news station is wrong because it was a united plane that "crashed" into the field, If you dont believe me look up the movie "United 93"!!!!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 05:05 am
extract from Ahmadiejad's letter to Bush

Quote:
Mr President, September Eleven was a horrendous incident. The killing of innocents is deplorable and appalling in any part of the world. Our government immediately declared its disgust with the perpetrators and offered its condolences to the bereaved and expressed its sympathies. All governments have a duty to protect the lives, property and good standing of their citizens. Reportedly your government employs extensive security, protection and intelligence systems -and even hunts its opponents abroad. September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services - or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?

All governments have a duty to provide security and peace of mind for their citizens. For some years now, the people of your country and neighbours of world trouble spots do not have peace of mind. After 9.11, instead of healing and tending to the emotional wounds of the survivors and the American people - who had been immensely traumatised by the attacks - some Western media only intensified the climates of fear and insecurity - some constantly talked about the possibility of new terror attacks and kept the people in fear. Is that service to the American people? Is it possible to calculate the damages incurred from fear and panic?American citizen(s) lived in constant fear of fresh attacks that could come at any moment and in any place. They felt insecure in the streets, in their place of work and at home. Who would be happy with this situation? Why was the media, instead of conveying a feeling of security and providing peace of mind, giving rise to a feeling of insecurity? Some believe that the hype paved the way - and was the justification - for an attack on Afghanistan. Again I need to refer to the role of media. In media charters, correct dissemination of information and honest reporting of a story are established tenets. I express my deep regret about the disregard shown by certain Western media for these principles. The main pretext for an attack on Iraq was the existence of WMDs. This was repeated incessantly - for the public to, finally, believe - and the ground set for an attack on Iraq. Will the truth not be lost in a contrive and deceptive climate? Again, if the truth is allowed to be lost, how can that be reconciled with the earlier mentioned values? Is the truth known to the Almighty lost as well?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:25 am
Of course it is all Bush's fault, because long before 9/11, he has a clear vision for a decisive victory bringing democracy to Iraq.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 12:17 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Of course it is all Bush's fault, because long before 9/11, he has a clear vision for a decisive victory bringing democracy to Iraq.
I might be able to forgive him had he achieved it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 12:30 pm
Savages hate democracy because then they won't be able to be savages any longer.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:53 pm
Yea! those damn savages. Remember when columbus came all the way over here to bring god and decency to the savages? The gold they came back with was just incidental of course. Just like the black gold and the current savages. Boy those Europeons shure do run into alot of savages that need liberating? There just to stupid to understand it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 08:14 pm
A2K is pooling with whacknuts. Somebody call a skewrl.
0 Replies