On the myth of "Friends with Benefits"

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 08:41 pm
Hey KP!
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 03:12 am
Wow Slappy. I just read that. That sucks.

It sounds like you really like her. I hope things are turning around for the better.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 10:31 am
I called him this past Monday morning, and at first he was telling me he was kind of ticked, because he figured I was "actively pursuing her knowing he had feelings," or some crap, and that I was just hooking up with her behind his back. Told him it just started happening, and that we wanted to see each other. He said he was cool with me...I told him she wouldn't see me unless she heard from him he was ok with it. She was just trying to do the right thing. He never called her all week, so she just gave him a ring yesterday. Guess he was kind of short with her on the phone. But she's just going to keep seeing me. So I hung out with her last night for the first time since the weekend.

Now I have that girl from FL coming up for the weekend. I wish she got the hint and stayed home, but I didn't want to just come out and tell her not to come, after she got a ticket. So see how this weekend goes with that, hopefully she doesn't get too weird about it and we can just have fun.

Then Vegas is this coming Wednesday.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 07:44 pm
Good stuff. Have fun.
0 Replies