Experts Claim Official 9-11 Story is a Hoax ! FINALLY!

DrewDad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:11 pm
Amigo wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
It's somewhat amazing that we keep having the same discussions over and over....

This whole conspiracy theory has been discussed and debunked a number of times.
Direct me. So the scholars of 9/11 just haven't gotten the news yet?

They've gotten the news... along with a lot of attention and a lot of green pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents on them.

You could tatoo "attention whore" across their foreheads and people would still line up to buy this dreck.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:20 pm
I am still laughing at the idea that our deficit is because we have so many people to pay off to keep quiet.

You conspiracy theorists are nuts. Perhaps it was caused by actions that our gov't did or did not take, but to say that they planned it out and the people involved are being bribed to keep quiet....yeah, right.

3 people can keep a secret....if 2 of them are dead.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:31 pm
"Controlled demolition" VS "The fire and jet fuel made the building collapse the way it did"

This debate as far as I know is still going on For a reason. If it's stupid then ignore it.

Was the evidence of controlled demolition addressed by the 9/11 commission?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 03:32 pm
www.scholarsfor911truth.org
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 03:35 pm
Amigo wrote:
"Controlled demolition" VS "The fire and jet fuel made the building collapse the way it did"

This debate as far as I know is still going on For a reason. If it's stupid then ignore it.

Was the evidence of controlled demolition addressed by the 9/11 commission?

I think it's stupid because the "truth" will never be found. Some times, things just fit too nicely in the little box we created and suddenly, instead of a coincidence, it's a conspiracy.

I don't trust the gov't farther than I can throw the White House, but how would they pull off something this big? Realistically, how could all those people be silenced? If you can give me an answer to that, I'll consider this conversation on conspiracy vs. bad luck.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 03:49 pm
If you go to the website above there is a hypothesis written by Steven E. Jones Ph.D., A Professor of Physics at Brigham Young University.I don't believe it has been disputed successfully yet. It looks like this is the person to dispute.

Has anybody disputed him and can it be done.

www.scholarsfor911truth.org go to "Peer-reviewed papers" and click on "Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:12 pm
If Jones ask for all this , he must be right.
Amigo, dont you ebver think for yourself??

Jones is somekind of ideaologue. How could the govt do such a cover up to fool most of the engineering community but just leave a few geniuses to catch the conspiracy.

Now Im gonna get serious a bit. The conspiracy "experts" actually doctored some of the seismic data from Columbia. They shrunk the seismic record to a 10 second sweep and increased the Amplitude to make the signal look lika a giant boom

In actuality, the data was recorded on a 40 second sweep and each event the plane hits and the buildings dropping (starting as a minor amplitude then increasing as more of the building collapsed till they hit the ground)
NO evidence of any cutting charges. Jones has no credibility in explosives . He couldnt tell cutter chrges from a cheese slicer. To top it off the very scientists that they "scooped the data" have stated
Drs Won-Young Kim and Arthur-Lam stated that the "(phony) seismic reports were " a categorically incorrect representation of our work and totally out of context"

When they catch em in one lie, then all the others fall into line. Im more interested in How many books are coming out of this. Ive been told that there are close to 100000 hits on google surrounding the "conspiracies" surrounding 9/11 and most all of them use the same sources of original data"
Amigo, yull show up , but youre data is so old and hackneyed that the real experts dont even bother anymore. Popular Mechanics did a conspiracy theory study and they were able to gather up some photos of the airplane parts on the Pentagon lawn and the landing gear damage in ring three. I dont have the site cause Im not of your mind. Go look for the real data also, dont just focus on the wild ass stuff.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 06:30 pm
That fairy tale by Jones is laughable.

I love the picture of concrete and rebar that he claims is melted metal slag.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:48 pm
It is true that idealogues can come up with facts that don't add up the truth and be entirely convincing. Well, until one starts picking it apart.

It's just too much like the theory that we never made it to the moon and it was all done on a Hollywood set. Let the lunatics out of the asylum and they are liable to appear quite normal for at least their first hour.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:49 pm
It is true that idealogues can come up with facts that don't add up the truth and be entirely convincing. Well, until one starts picking it apart.

It's just too much like the theory that we never made it to the moon and it was all done on a Hollywood set. Let the lunatics out of the asylum and they are liable to appear quite normal for at least their first hour of freedom.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:53 pm
Lightwizard wrote:

It's just too much like the theory that we never made it to the moon and it was all done on a Hollywood set. Let the lunatics out of the asylum and they are liable to appear quite normal for at least their first hour of freedom.
Since no one's actually walked on the moon; I wouldn't say it's like that at all. :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:54 pm
Not clear. Which means you aren't into Scientology.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:55 pm
Amigo, these jokers think that just because they declare something to be debunked that it's truly debunked.

Amazing isn't it.... Four years ago at Abuzz when I started talking about what a liar bu$h was, I heard the same accusations that are spewed here today, yet there stands old bu$hie... can't open that silly mouth without spewing a lie.

I also predicted that Bu$h & Thugs, Inc., were out to stifle dissent & to walk all over the Constitution....... same old crap from the righties accusing me of being a conspiracy nut. Shall I say Patriot Act? Illegal Spying on U.S. Citizens?

Many of us speculated and predicted what a mess Iraq would be. How could we miss? Most of the world was predicting the same.

We recognized then that bu$h was well on his way to being the most hated man in the universe. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Bu$h is a bumbling idiot with a big mouth. The functional illiterates, the brain dead who allow Faux Spews to do their thinking for them, the sound bytes kids think that this moron is patritotic just because he makes dumb statements like "Bring it on". They never seem to notice that he is always hiding behind one of the women in his life... Babs, Laura, Condi or Karen......... Hell's Bells, he is scared to death of Cindy Sheehan!

George bu$h is a AWOL coward. The rabid righties can make excuses & cover up for his loser arse till hell freezes over and he will still be the same... a lying, cheating, murdering thug who can't zip his own pants without help.
Many of the Republican party are fed up with having to cover his stupid, lying, cheating arse. I live in a Bible thumping Republican hell hole so it's amazing to see & hear people raising hell about this phony Christian.

They've finally figured it out.... If george bu$h is a Christian, then I am the Virigin Mother!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:57 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
Not clear. Which means you aren't into Scientology.
Nope, not me. I still harbor a whole slew of engrams...
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:30 pm
Of course mags,you also said that Bush would never be re-elected.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:56 pm
Maggikat,

Bush is an idiot but you are trying to be his equal with pushing this conspiracy theory.

There are engineers whose job it is to do analysis of construction failures. They did so with the WTC. The forensic analysis fits all the facts much better than the conspiracy theories do.

Here is a simple explanation for the non technical
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/Eagar-0112.html

Here is another by a nice Australian engineer that tells why some of your conspiracy claims can't be true.
http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/wtc.shtml
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 09:19 pm
Thanks, parados, and PBS basically had all this engineering analysis in a documentary not six months after 9/11. The Trade Center building were constructed to collapse as they did and were not possibly meant to withstand the impact of a fully fueled jumbo jet impact. The real disgrace is the fact that everyone should have known this was possible and was being planned. Come up with all the basic physics theories one wants to -- it is still how the buildings were constructed that counts. They were erected as temporary structures to be demolished and rebuilt. Don't believe anyone will be doing anything like that anytime soon.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 09:43 pm
"Now FEMA had the decency to say; look, this hypothesis - they call it the best hypothesis, it's the only one they looked at, really, which is fire caused collapse of building seven - has only a low probability of occurance. I quote that in my paper also, it's FEMA, so to their credit they admit: We don't understand - and they say, they say that; we don't understand. But what they should do as good scientists is say; now, what other hypothesis might apply?" http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/261105jonestranscript.htm
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 12:50 am
I remember when global warming was a conspiracy theory, or the Kennedy assassination, or the 2004 election, or the WMD intelligence.

Opinions are like as$holes. The best disputes of conspiracy theories come from the conspiracy theorist themselves. The skeptics, like the some on this thread, usually only have something stupid to say.

Conspiracy theorist are not losing credibility their gaining it.

How quickly would this place go to hell without the Americans who question authority? It wouldn't even exist.

"Trust the government" would or will be the end of America.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 07:30 am
Trust but verify is different than "accept every hairassed fantasy that comes down the pike. "

you really must be more analytical about the internet. Its full of good stuff and a whole lot of garbage. Its your job to try to tell the difference.
0 Replies