Experts Claim Official 9-11 Story is a Hoax ! FINALLY!

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 09:13 am
AliceInWonderland wrote:
If the military had shot down the planes, full of civilians, we'd have the same people on here screaming about that. Make an attempt to place yourself in the decision-making chair. You've got planes that have been hijacked, but you're not really sure it's a hijacking since you haven't heard any demands; you know the direction the planes are heading, but not their intent; planes havent' been used to crash into buildings before so that seems unlikely. Do you shoot them down? What if you shoot them down and find out later that the plane had simply lost communications and had a problem? In hindsight, should have shot them down, but we don't have the benefit of hindsight while the situation is in progress. Perhaps you conspiracy folks should refer to the post about strong partisanship and brainwaves.

Perhaps you would not be so histerical if you took the time to read & learn that the goal of the military is not to shoot down planes but to steer them back on course. I have not seen anyone call for shooting down the planes but I do wonder if the last plane in PA was shot down.

According to articles I have read a simple crash is contained within a limited area but the one in PA was scattered over 8 miles.

Might I suggest that you read and then get a qualified expert to explain your partisanship & brainwaves BS to you. It could and probably does apply to you more so than those who are willing to ask questions until they get an answer that makes sense.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 09:44 am
maginkat wrote
Quote:
I think you are way too gullible if you think that the thugs who are currently running the government would not stoop to any level to keep the power they have seized. They have been in your face with their lies and corruption.

While there is a great difference between lightning and a lightning bug, I dont think its entered your brain. Youre mixing your dislikes here and are using your dislike for the present administration somehow as "proof" that they are behind this act. You can possibly see how ridiculous that sounds.

I dont like this admin either but for totally believable reasons.

Please stop typing in bold letters and then calling others hysterical. You, maam, are the hysterical one. Im almost afraid to keep up my responses lest you go off and ruin what Tico has correctly noted, is "good entertainment'. Just keep it down a bit and lets try to stck to facts.

When I first heard of the "conspiracies" I did not follow up who they were. Tico did a marvelous job of handling that as a 'questoned document"

I looked at the assertions made by some who stated all about the 'explosions" heard. Well, there are at least 3 low frequency seismic stations in Central Park and a few others on the Palisades , in the Meadowlands and along LI. Guess what? the crash of the building has been seen and presented in the forensics academy of how a building looks on a seismograph when its coupled in air and then when its coupled on the ground. You cant hide explosives. We use seismic stations all the time when we blast for mining.the signatures are quite like a fingerprint and we could see the planes hitting and the buildings collapsing and falling into their basements. NO explosives, thats just garbage and its a damn lie made up by people who want people like you to buy into the story.
Thats why I call you gullible, you didnt go any farther than to read someones lists of "What you didnt know about 9/11" and, without any personal checking, you became a sheep of that flock. Well , its a free country . Just dont try to use this material as truth , cause I know that a few parts are made up (the parts with the data), as for the rest, I just assume if they are lying in one paragraph, theyre probably lying in others.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 09:51 am
magginkat again
Quote:
According to articles I have read a simple crash is contained within a limited area but the one in PA was scattered over 8 miles.
. And your considerable experience in airline crash analysis leads you believe that this is correct?
Does the fact that the plane was in all sorts of configurations and at steep dive angles possibly lead to a conclusion that parts could have fallen off as they circled into the crash site?
Im no expert in aeronautics and plane stressing but from the few parts found in the country side , the parts could have torn from the plane while it was at 20000K (which is 4 miles up. Who knows where things would parachute and wind up .

What did you do to confirm all this ? Anything at all?
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:12 pm
farmerman wrote:
maginkat wrote
Quote:
I think you are way too gullible if you think that the thugs who are currently running the government would not stoop to any level to keep the power they have seized. They have been in your face with their lies and corruption.

While there is a great difference between lightning and a lightning bug, I dont think its entered your brain. Youre mixing your dislikes here and are using your dislike for the present administration somehow as "proof" that they are behind this act. You can possibly see how ridiculous that sounds.

I dont like this admin either but for totally believable reasons.

Please stop typing in bold letters and then calling others hysterical..

I need the bold letters because it makes if easier for me to read. But since you don't like bold I will go the to large size which, by the way, is larger than bold.

Sorry if my poor eye sight is bothering you.

Like I said. You have your opinion. I have mine. That does not make either one right.

I don't care about Tico's arrogant BS. I still think that 9-11 was an inside job. I hope that it does not take 40 yrs for the truth to be known as it did with Operation Northwoods.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:18 pm
Magginkat wrote:
I need the bold letters because it makes if easier for me to read. But since you don't like bold I will go the to large size which, by the way, is larger than bold.

Sorry if my poor eye sight is bothering you.

On this question of form, I've never understood that logic. If you need bold font in order to read your own posts, how do you read Farmerman's, who doesnt post in bold, but to whom you nevertheless seem perfectly capable of responding all the time?

Magginkat wrote:
Like I said. You have your opinion. I have mine. That does not make either one right.

That alone, no. But you omitted the next line. He brought reams of technical explanations and references to witnesses. You brought .. a set of open questions.

Magginkat wrote:
I don't care about Tico's arrogant BS. I still think that 9-11 was an inside job. I hope that it does not take 40 yrs for the truth to be known as it did with Operation Northwoods.

It will certainly not be known as long as people like you, who propose there was an inside job, refuse to even debate any of the specific pieces of information that are presented on the matter (whether bending steel or seismic measures).

It seems you really do only have your opinion - nothing more than an opinion. No back-up in facts, nor, crucially, any wish to review any.

(Arguing purely on belief I guess is not reserved to Christians only...)
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:28 pm
nimh wrote:

On this question of form, I've never understood that logic. If you need bold font in order to read your own posts, how do you read Farmerman's, who doesnt post in bold, but to whom you nevertheless seem perfectly capable of responding all the time?
quote]

Very simple. I copy them onto an email and increase the font size. You may have also noticed that I don't even pretend to try to respond to everything like some people do. I can read the small print with difficulty. Again...sorry if it bothers you so much that you have to write yet another post about it.

I would not wish poor or failing eyesight on anyone, not even those who already suffer from a bad case of self-imposed blindness/ignorance.

0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:36 pm
Magginkat wrote:
nimh wrote:

Very simple. I copy them onto an email and increase the font size. You may have also noticed that I don't even pretend to try to respond to everything like some people do. I can read the small print with difficulty. Again...sorry if it bothers you so much that you have to write yet another post about it.

I would not wish poor or failing eyesight on anyone, not even those who already suffer from a bad case of self-imposed blindness/ignorance.

At the risk of sounding arrogant (and "holier-than-thou" Rolling Eyes ), why don't you just increase your browser's font size?

[Ctrl-Scroll on Firefox]
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:40 pm
Why didn't the WTC crumble or melt from the top down? Why did it all collapse simultaneously?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:40 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
At the risk of sounding arrogant (and "holier-than-thou" Rolling Eyes ), why don't you just increase your browser's font size?

[Ctrl-Scroll on Firefox]

In Internet Explorer, click View -> Text Size -> Largest...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:08 pm
Why would we take the word of the Bush administration to investigate itself? Why would that even make sense to anybody?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:11 pm
Huh? I think folks here, like Farmerman, have brought plenty of stuff in terms of evidence debunking the conspiracy theory thats not derived from any investigation by the Bush admin of itself...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:21 pm
amigo
Quote:
Why didn't the WTC crumble or melt from the top down? Why did it all collapse simultaneously?

This is only a guess but since the planes flew into the buildings at like 50 and 80 th floors, the fires began weakening the beams at those critical points. Then the additional weight on top f this made the whole box beam system fail from a certain floor and up. When the buildings collapsed you could see in No 2, the flagpole stood straight as the entire block of floors began to pancake . By the time a few stories were involved, it became a floor by floor collapse (ALL this we saw on tv so Im even wondering where the reference to "collapsing faster than gravity" came from.
Sorry about your eyes magginkat , now i really looks like your screaming at us. But, if its necessary for you too see, Ill not go any farther .
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:37 pm
nimh wrote:
Huh? I think folks here, like Farmerman, have brought plenty of stuff in terms of evidence debunking the conspiracy theory thats not derived from any investigation by the Bush admin of itself...

Nimh,

As I've said before, it's too bad the Abuzz files are lost to us. I tried to buy the databases when they folded Abuzz, but they are still using parts of the software internally, and refused to part with them.

We ran at least 20 threads that went 350-500 posts each that were equally contributed to by both right and left.

There may not of been a "conspiracy" in terms of direct dealing with AlQueda, but I truly think the many warnings received by the Bush Admimistration that were ignored led to the success of the attack. I think this very well could have been complicity inasmuch as we did nothing with the facts we had at the time. The only thing that didn't happen was that AlQueda didn't send us an e-mail of the exact time and places of the attacks. We were warned about everything else. Bush certainly needed the political plus he experienced after the attacks. He was in deep **** when he hit "The Trifecta". How fortunate for him! How timely! I wouldn't be surprised if he sent a thank-you note to AlQueda.

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:41 pm
farmerman wrote:
amigo
Quote:

This is only a guess but since the planes flew into the buildings at like 50 and 80 th floors, the fires began weakening the beams at those critical points. Then the additional weight on top f this made the whole box beam system fail from a certain floor and up. When the buildings collapsed you could see in No 2, the flagpole stood straight as the entire block of floors began to pancake . By the time a few stories were involved, it became a floor by floor collapse (ALL this we saw on tv so Im even wondering where the reference to "collapsing faster than gravity" came from.
Sorry about your eyes magginkat , now i really looks like your screaming at us. But, if its necessary for you too see, Ill not go any farther .

Those planes were just fueled, and I doubt that it all exploded at once. The heat must have been incredible. I think that with the explanation you put forth makes a lot of sense.

Anon
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:44 pm
It is said this will be the first steel framed building to collapse from fire in history.

Demolition professionals say the calypso of the WTC looks like a classic demolition.

Many eye witnesses talk of "Huge explosions" including fire fighters. The same kind of witnesses that support the 757 hitting the pentagon.

I've seen footage of supposed exlposions going off in films (Loose change) that look like explosions to me as the building goes down.

Google "Loose change video" to see some of these claims.

Also visit the website "above top secret" and go to their 9/11 section from their home page.

Why would the notable people that make up the Scholars of 9/11 put their a$s on the line the way they are have you seen their claims?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:45 pm
It's somewhat amazing that we keep having the same discussions over and over....

This whole conspiracy theory has been discussed and debunked a number of times.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:49 pm
DrewDad wrote:
It's somewhat amazing that we keep having the same discussions over and over....

Like I said, conspiracy ... maybe not, complicity by inaction ... probably!

Anon
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:52 pm
DrewDad wrote:

Direct me. So the scholars of 9/11 just haven't gotten the news yet?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:58 pm
DrewDad wrote:

You can blow this site off as biased if you wish, but I would love to see you dispute what it presents!

http://www.cam.net.uk/home/Nimmann/peace/warnings.htm

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:04 pm
DrewDad wrote:

Here is another!

http://www.salon.com/politics/feature/2001/09/12/bush/index.html

Anon
0 Replies