Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 12:05 am
No, this is a sad, pathetic, exploited ineffectual case:

http://theheretik.typepad.com/the_heretik/images/george_bush_1934.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 12:19 am
Lightwizard wrote:

If W were truly ineffectual, how could you sustain your rants?

Surely you are not suggesting that you too are ineffectual as well as sad, pathetic and exploited.

Either he is deserving of a vigorous dissent, or he is not. You can't have it both ways.

Personally I come down on assigning pathetic irrelevance to you rather than the president of the United States.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 12:35 am
I couldn't even come close to your rants and I assign pathetic irrelevance to many on this forum but you are a perfect fit for your insipid subject of the Nietzche quote.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 12:56 am
Lightwizard wrote:
I couldn't even come close to your rants and I assign pathetic irrelevance to many on this forum but you are a perfect fit for your insipid subject of the Nietzche quote.

A sad , pathetic,and ineffectual response.

You've confirmed my suspicions.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 03:06 am
Lightwizard wrote:

How could you insult Hitler like this. Laughing
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 03:45 am
http://www.nehbc.org/pollan1.html

Moo....

Oil to grow corn?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 04:10 am
Amigo wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:

How could you insult Hitler like this. Laughing

Yea, Amigo's jew killing hero... How dare anyone insult him... How could anyone find fault with Hitler right Amigo? And the holocaust was a myth! (sarcasm)

Coming to a Jehad near you... Amigo wants a wimpy do nothing when we are attacked pansy for a president...

Would you rather our president under reacted to 9/11 Amigo? Then you could call him the coward of the county too? A coward for a president would suit you well...

Amigo every time you open your mouth the village idiot comparatively becomes a genius...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 08:21 am
This is beginning to sound little childish. Two kids shouting at each other my father can beat your father.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 09:39 pm
au1929 wrote:
This is beginning to sound little childish. Two kids shouting at each other my father can beat your father.

I have not yet begun to shout. Smile

If someone can insult my elected president they they should not mind me insulting them...

I certainly do NOT agree with every Bush policy but I do not need to stoop to comparing him to Hitler just to push a left wing purely hate driven agenda... I can articulate my grievances better than that.

If I felt strongly enough about any particular issue I would run for public office. I suggest that same advice to others.

It is time for Americans and the world to find solidarity in our diversity and defeat terrorism and hate, once and for all...
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 09:46 pm
Rex,

The world IS finding solidarity... in hating the U.S. Bush really IS quite the Great Uniter! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 10:25 pm
Everyone who took that composite photo seriously should be ashamed. It was posted to demonstrate how insidious some members can be in ranting about how someone looks. I don't for a minute equate Hitler with Bush -- Bush's brand of facism is quite uniquely his own. He will get up tomorrow after delivering all that mealy-mouthed commentary on "getting rid of oil dependency" still in bed with the oil barons (except they are the tops). Talk about "Brokeback Mountain" -- this love affair will also leave Bush alone in a room in his ranch looking out at a an empty vista of his past, present and future.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 10:35 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
I don't for a minute equate Hitler with Bush --

No kidding! For starters, Bush is too bloody stupid to qualify in the same class with Hitler! Bush gets way too much credit ... It's the people assigned to babysit him and make sure he stays off drugs and booze that are brilliant!! Bush is an ignorant clod that has incredible sway over the ignorant clods that vote for him!!

Anon
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 10:42 pm
At least he would be more interesting if he were even slightly crazy. What's that about genius being just this side of insanity? He's got nothing to worry about there. White knuckle sobriety on a born-again Christian one step. Quite a dance but it doesn't fool me.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 11:02 pm
au1929 wrote:

Let's see:

On the one hand we have someone(s) arguing that Bush is the equivalent of the premier demon of the 20the Century. (We even have an ass*la flippantly suggesting that the comparison is an insult to Hitler!).

On the other hand we have someone(s) arguing that the comparison is absurd.

Since you (based upon other threads) seem to be a champion of rationality, it's hard to understand how you can see this debate as an exchange of equals.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 11:02 pm
au1929 wrote:

Let's see:

On the one hand we have someone(s) arguing that Bush is the equivalent of the premier demon of the 20the Century. (We even have an ass*la flippantly suggesting that the comparison is an insult to Hitler!).

On the other hand we have someone(s) arguing that the comparison is absurd.

Since you (based upon other threads) seem to be a champion of rationality, it's hard to understand how you can see this debate as an exchange of equals.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 12:31 am
Debate? You characterize your insipid, childish drivel as debate?

Childish drivel...hmmm...is that redundant?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 12:47 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Debate? You characterize your insipid, childish drivel as debate?

Childish drivel...hmmm...is that redundant?

Roxxy you are, at best, an irrelevant irritant.

You're someone that inspires emotional responses but you are never someone who inspires intellectual responses.

You are fun, but your are not serious.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 01:03 am
When someone on the insipid a2k right posts something that deserves an "intellectual"" repsonse I will respond in kind. What is amazing is the implication that your sophomoric claptrap is anyway intellectual. (Did I just insult sophomores?)

Helen Thomas is a hag! Such profundity!

Wow!!!!!

To thine ownself be true.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 07:41 am
Finn, If you ignore it, it may go away.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 08:00 am
It takes two to tango. One must lead for the other to follow. But If that is what turns you on let the cat fight continue.
0 Replies