Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:23 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:
Anon,

Why wold you equate getting pregnant with being punished for having sex? Shocked I think it's a pretty well-known fact that if ya "get laid" ya might get pregnant. So, I think there might be some inviting being done. Laughing

If you don't want the "permanent guest" then do something about it before they get there. :wink:

I don't ... but you sicko rightwingers do!! The rightwing mind works that way ... it sick ... it's just like the mysoginist telling Debra to keep her legs crossed! It's your way of pushing abstinence and being a "good girl ... meanwhile your men go out and screw anything with 2-4 legs!!

If I were a lady just looking for fun, I'd make the man provide proof of a vasectomy, or find one that did!!

Anon

P.S. The "passenger"s just a parasite living off the host until it's born!!

http://www.smileys.ws/smls/yahoo/00000011.gif You rightwing sickos? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well let me let you in on a little secret Anon. When I was raped by my father and ended up pregnant because of it and was going to have the baby I never once thought I was being punished. When I lost the baby in my fifth month, I never once thought I was being punished. So, if you are going to label me a rightwing sicko then at least have the common decency to get your facts straight first, ok?

It might be a parasite to you, but it was a child to me! IT WAS MY CHILD AND NOT SOME PARASITE!

And yes, the caps are me yelling and the bold is to make danged sure you didn't miss a word.

Anyone who would consider having a child sired by her father is definitely in another dimension!! The reason you lost it was probably because it was in the same gene pool.

I'm certainly sorry you were raped ... but that has nothing to do with wanting a pregnancy, wanting a child, and being ready for the responsibility required by a child.

You also not the only one that has had something awful happen to them, so spare me the hysteria!!

MM is a practicing mysoginist, I wouldn't be too grateful if I were you.

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:29 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I guess some people arent smart enough to realize that abstinence works EVERY TIME its tried.

Too bad you didn't!!

Anon
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:34 pm
Anon,

I am going to reply as nicely to you as I can right now. It's not going to be easy I will admit because I am conflicted between feelings of disgust for your posts and pity that anyone could say such a thing to any other human being.

Just who do you think you are to judge me because I chose to give an innocent child life? Boy, you have no problem in voicing your opinions on how you feel others impose themselves and their beliefs on you, do you? It's just a real shame you can't see that with your kind of rhetoric such as these posts you do what you accuse others of doing.

Oh, so now we are narrowing the discussion to what? I thought we had mentioned rape and a few other things before? Hmm. Must be my friggin imagination, right?

Spare you the hysteria? Honey, I think it would be fair to say that you are pretty well known for using capital letters and exclamation points. I have to turn the sound down on my computer to read most of your posts!

So, in the nicest terms I can, "Anon, KISS MY GRITS!" Laughing
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:35 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Anon,

I am going to reply as nicely to you as I can right now. It's not going to be easy I will admit because I am conflicted between feelings of disgust for your posts and pity that anyone could say such a thing to any other human being.

Just who do you think you are to judge me because I chose to give an innocent child life? Boy, you have no problem in voicing your opinions on how you feel others impose themselves and their beliefs on you, do you? It's just a real shame you can't see that with your kind of rhetoric such as these posts you do what you accuse others of doing.

Oh, so now we are narrowing the discussion to what? I thought we had mentioned rape and a few other things before? Hmm. Must be my friggin imagination, right?

Spare you the hysteria? Honey, I think it would be fair to say that you are pretty well known for using capital letters and exclamation points. I have to turn the sound down on my computer to read most of your posts!

So, in the nicest terms I can, "Anon, KISS MY GRITS!" Laughing

You have a PM waiting for you.

Anon
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:40 pm
Momma,
Share that PM with us mortals.
Let us know what he really thinks,please.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:41 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Momma,
Share that PM with us mortals.
Let us know what he really thinks,please.

You already know the contents from Abuzz ... think about it!!

Anon
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 08:47 pm
From reading, what one would assume to be debating, it is evident that the hysteria that Anon-Voter speaks of is his own.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:06 pm
Sorry Mysteryman,

No offense, but a PM is, at least to me private. If it is something Anon wants shared then that is up to him, but I will not violate his trust or confidence that way.

I hope you understand.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:19 pm
Very admirable, Momma Angel.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:19 pm
We don't want admirable, dammit. We want facts.
Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:23 pm
Intrepid,

You make me laugh so hard sometimes I almost spit my kool aid all over my monitor!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2006 09:33 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I guess some people arent smart enough to realize that abstinence works EVERY TIME its tried.

If all women took this to heart, there would be a lot of unhappy husbands in the world.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 06:55 am
Apples and oranges. Abstinence assures one of no wanted, unwanted, unexpected, or inconvenient passengers on board.

Any husband who does not wish to assume any risk whatsoever of an unwanted pregancy but does not wish to forego sex--and what normal husband would?--can 100% assure pregnancy won't happen with a quick and common little medical procedure.

Ditto for any woman.

Otherwise they should be aware that every now and then a new person is clever enough to make it past the best defenses to thwart him/her. I know because I gave birth to two little bundles of joy who made it past the best known defenses of that day. Both times I was not a happy camper when I found out I was pregant. But I sure can't imagine a world without them now.

(P.S. Welcome back, Intrepid. I missed you. Smile)
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:10 am
Thank you Foxfyre.

As usual, you make very sound and profound sense.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:23 am
Foxfyre wrote:
Apples and oranges. Abstinence assures one of no wanted, unwanted, unexpected, or inconvenient passengers on board.

Any husband who does not wish to assume any risk whatsoever of an unwanted pregancy but does not wish to forego sex--and what normal husband would?--can 100% assure pregnancy won't happen with a quick and common little medical procedure.

Ditto for any woman.

Otherwise they should be aware that every now and then a new person is clever enough to make it past the best defenses to thwart him/her. I know because I gave birth to two little bundles of joy who made it past the best known defenses of that day. Both times I was not a happy camper when I found out I was pregant. But I sure can't imagine a world without them now.

(P.S. Welcome back, Intrepid. I missed you. Smile)

MM said abstinence, not sterilization. Apples to oranges, indeed.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:39 am
Yes, and I agreed. Abstinence prevents pregnancy every single time it is tried. And there are other ways to absolutely prevent pregnancy if one does not like the abstinence option. I thought that was pretty obvious in my post.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:44 am
So did I.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:45 am
What MM said is that he "guess[es] some people arent smart enough to realize that abstinence works EVERY TIME its tried." What I responded to was that remark. I thought that was pretty obvious from my post.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 09:56 am
FreeDuck wrote:
What MM said is that he "guess[es] some people arent smart enough to realize that abstinence works EVERY TIME its tried." What I responded to was that remark. I thought that was pretty obvious from my post.

MM makes lots of incorrect assumptions!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 10:01 am
When granddaughter #1 was in highschool, one of her girlfriends popped up pregnant. She couldn't believe she was actually pregnant, she was a "virgin". By golly, it was another immaculate conception! A miracle by golly as the doctor confirmed she was indeed a "virgin". Turned out the little lady was engaging in anal sex, and one of those persistent little sperm just seemed to make the trip anyway. Sometimes, the best "laid" plans ...

Anon
0 Replies