Only Prayer and Encouragement for the Troops Please!!

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:54 pm
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:56 pm
Good afternoon, Setanta. How are you today? Looks like we both might have gotten a late start today.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 01:01 pm
You still makin' sh!t up, MOAN ? . . . tell us about your spider bite . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 01:35 pm
I meant we were getting a late start at the prayer back and forth.

Oh I see. I see. Ok, let's look at this logically, shall we? I sat down here at my computer and thought, "Hmmmm, this guy Setanta really hates me. I wonder what I can find out about him that I could get him to be nice to me? Hmmm. So, I searched every single post of your what? over 28,000 some just looking for something that would make you become a hero in my eyes or something?

Good grief. If you actually believe that, then I think you have more of a problem than you think that I have.

I told you and everyone else, I have nothing to hide. If I said something, I admit it. If I did it, I admit it. I sent that email out after you had accused me of doing that type of thing. And I am not going to apologize for it. I did nothing wrong. You might not have like it and others may not have liked it. But, it put a stop to the arguing back and forth for awhile.

You don't have to like me. No one has to like me. I don't have to like you or anyone else either. That's the way the ball bounces.

So, you want to send me your address and I will send you the ER bill? And make you a deal, I'll send it to you and you can pay it?

So shun me, say nasty things about me, whatever. Doesn't make them true. Doesn't hurt my feelings.

Oh, I do owe you an apology about something though. You had put up a picture once (avatar) and I was positive I knew you. I thought you were this man I knew. His name was Bobby Z. I had known him a long time ago when he drank. That picture was pretty much the spitting image of him, or so I thought. I found a picture of him the other day while I was doing some packing and that is not the picture you had put up. So, I did mouth off there before I knew for 100% and I do apologize for that. If that picture was you, you could pass for his brother.

Now, if you have any other beef, let's go to the Let's Duke It Out thread and I will be happy to address any issue you please. If not, then I will no longer address you and you don't need to feel compelled to be so friendly to me. Oh and BTW, can you honestly tell me you have never even had a fleeting thought concerning me that wasn't nastier than anything you have posted? Honestly?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:13 pm
Lord we come to you today to ask for peace for the troops. Bring them understanding and comfort. Guide their hearts, Lord. Please Lord, bring our troops home safely and end this war soon. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
0 Replies