Only Prayer and Encouragement for the Troops Please!!

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 11:52 am
Thank you, nancyann Deren!
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2006 03:37 pm
And she's a nun. She's right in there with god. She can make thinks happen up there.
Don't mess around!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 09:53 am
Lord we come to you today asking you to keep our troops safe today. Let no one fall in the war today Lord. Let peace fall upon all hearts. Let Your peace regin Lord. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen

Good Morning Setanta! Nice to see you this fine day.
0 Replies

nancyann Deren IOLA

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 11:51 am
Momma Angel and All:

My brother Tom Lives and works with the troops in Iraq right in the front line! He has for 4 years now! He says it is so dangerous. They go to bed at night hearing bombs drop. Sand fleas bite them and the sun gets very hot at times. They all must wear long sleaves to prtotect themselves from the fleas biting them let alone the enemy killing them possibly. His job is working in military intelligence. He is army retired but still working WITH THEM on the front line. They all need care packages also with calling cards. Each time I go to the post office I buy one (Calling phone cards) for "any soldier." You can buy them at any of the post offices anywhere in the USA!

God , "Bless them all.Amen!"
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 12:04 pm
sand fleas are indeed a problem thoughout the middle-east. I say we nuke the little buggers.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 03:21 pm
Lord we come to you again this day asking for your guidance, wisdom, comfort, and peace for the troops. Please be with them in their time of need. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
0 Replies

nancyann Deren IOLA

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 10:51 am
Dear Momma Angel:

I tried to get in touch with you but my message said it would not go through. I am sending you my brothers address in Iraq and he will make sure that the troop working for our country get whatever wish them to have! They love Dunkin Donuts coffee ground up, peanuts, candy, popcorn, DVD's, books, thank you nots fron you, sunt tan lotion, sun glasses, baby wipes so that when their out in the hot desert they can cool down. I sent these thing at a minimum. They could use these things.

I am mailing you this at your request. I am so sorry I couldn't get through to you privately. It didn't work. Check out my profile. All my info is in my profile as how to get hold of me--even my phone number!

Nancyann

Tom is my brother in Iraq!

I will tell me you may get hold of him for the troops!

Nancyann

Tom Deren
Dimensions International
LSA Diamond Back
Mosul, Iraq
APO AE 09334
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 10:53 am
Lord we come again to you today asking for peace and comfort for our beloved troops. Be with them Lord, lay your peace upon their hearts. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Nancyann,

Got it! Thanx so much! It's an honor to support our troops!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 11:30 am
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 11:43 am
now there's some shock and awe for you.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 11:45 am
Actually, I would have been shocked if he hadn't posted that.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 09:41 am
Lord, today we come to you and ask that peace is granted to the troops. Guide their hearts and their minds, Lord. Give them wisdom and understanding. Please Lord, bring our beloved troops home safely and soon. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen.

Good Morning, Setanta. Are you doing well today?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 10:57 am
lord, please give Set a different prayer to post today... ramen.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 11:32 am
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 11:53 am
Perhaps Dos Passos for a change?

The Body of an American

~~~~~~~

Want to pray with those who believe that prayer has more meaning than action?

Join the PPT <who knew?>
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 10:17 am
Lord, plese be with our troops today. Keep them safe and bring them home soon. Be with their families and comfort them. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 11:26 am
Our Father in Heaven, please keep our troops safe. Keep them warm. Keep them uplighted. Please guide them with your wisdom. Please bring them home to their families and loved ones safe and sound and soon. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 12:41 am
Random Thought:

How do you measure the worth of a person? Is it how they look? How they talk? Is it how they treat you? Really? How do you measure the worth of anyone when all we know is what we see on the outside?

see next thread for the continued conversation with myself...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 09:46 am
Lord please be with our troops today. Please bring them through this day safely and quickly. Let them know they are truly loved and appreciated. Bring them home safely and soon Lord. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Hephzibah,

Good question. What of those that you have never seen but you KNOW their heart?[/color]
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:28 pm
Lord we come to you today asking for protection for our troops. Please keep them safe from harm today. Comfort them. Guide them. Be with them. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen
0 Replies