No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be..

Drowned By Darkness

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2006 01:26 am
I fully agree- but for some reason I always feel like I am doing something wrong, every time I say or write, I do not believe/ there is no God/Jesus. I believe there is a God actually, and in a sense God exists as everything that we do not know- so therefore we go to God, and we believe.
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 12:20 am
Pen queen.
I "believe" what all of "I" was about, if that makes me gnostic... so be it
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 12:24 am
Drowned By Darkness.. ( sounds like you arn't too happy).

Just shows you how "believing" can affect one.....
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 12:31 am
Drowned one.
Quote (therefore we go to God, and we believe.)

Got it the wrong way round my friend... gota believe first then recognize what you "believe"
0 Replies

Drowned By Darkness

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 04:28 pm
But how do you believe if you cannot have proof, what is proven is that there is no god. The reason I am not, that happy is because my family is all churchgoing sort, but I am more of the realistic type.
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:25 pm
what if 'god' is just a term people have coined for everything that exists, god is the universe and the universe is god, everything is made out of the same things in a different order. 'god' could be like the collective consciousness of everything in existence, and people have just created an anthropomorphic representation so it could be more easily comprehended. i take 'god' to mean nature and how it all relates to eachother. to be honest i should be in bed and i cant really get the right words in the right order to express my thoughts satisfactoraly, this is a pretty useless addition to the thread to be honest. if anyone can better elaborate on my musings then feel free, i shall check back later Smile
0 Replies