No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be..

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 04:54 am
No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be, will not ever be any sort of God.

Let me point out to you where he is NOT

Then you all should point out to me, where he IS

I can point anywhere, at every place, it will show no such things as God.

You will not be able to point out flying figure, with wings and a beard, that could make the tragic death of for instance my mother [and anyone else's!!!] undone

Dont get me wrong, I really hoped I was wrong, but the proof clearly suggests what is fact and what is fiction Sad

I would appreciate it if only serious people would reply btw thx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,521 • Replies: 125
No top replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 04:57 am
The whole theory behind God, is that if enough people believe in him, then he will exist for that part of the population. The people who believe, are more forcing themselves to believe their own story, by passing around, and then taking their same idea from another person's mouth as truth. It's a never-ending, vicious cycle.

He isn't anywhere in particular, but he is everywhere, becaues he exists in believers' minds. So, from an emotional/mental view, there is a god, but he doesn't exist for everyone, but only the people that want to believe, have something intangible to hang onto.
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:01 am
Man did you smoke weed or what?????? Confused

If i give 1.000.000$ to you
But cannot tell you where it is
In which way do you then reckon yourself to be a milionair????

I hope my example explains to you what my point was to begin with and still is
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:13 am
It's none of your business what drugs i am/am not on. Keep stupid questions as such to yourself in the future.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:42 am
hi BeelzeBubblez,

just try to find how u born in this world. you may say it is because of biollogical factors of ur parents. But then where did that parent came from? what is the orgin of first man? first cell? first life? where from this earth came from? where from the universe came from? where does this galaxy came from? if it come from one source, then where does that source come from? We call that source as GOD. for a lay man to understand, we give a human form or any living being form who cannot appreciate high logical factors!
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:48 am
It's all evolution. At a certain level, you are more than likely, more evolved than your parents. There was no first man and woman, there were many transitions along the way to what we are today.

As for the Big Bang, energy formed, and expanded. It's really that simple. Even if "God" did create it, then where did he come from? He would have had to come from something else, too. If what you say is true, then there are multiple deities, each having created each other, and in essence, each of us would be one, as soon as we procreate. I don't consider myself a God, but if you consider yourself to be, then all power to you.
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:50 am
skartykn wrote:
hi BeelzeBubblez,
just try to find how u born in this world. you may say it is because of biollogical factors of ur parents. But then where did that parent came from? what is the orgin of first man?

Yessssss apart from the fact that i was adopted [which you could not have known] i too can literally keep myself busy with this question for lightyears, if the universe has no end, what is technically impossible ofcourse, it would mean i can keep walking on and on wirthout getting nowhere?? On the other hand, if it ends somewhere, will it show a sign, a darkness, light???

You really get my point and added an interesting reply to this one, thx Cool
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:58 am
Ok newbies.

Beelzebub. I appreciate your opinion and I second it. But if you want to gain respect you may like to stop insulting people and come up with some evidence to support your theories.

Kidzareyummy: Yeah I agree. I think the only place god inhabits are the minds who believe in him. If you look back through time you can see man has a longing for life to be more than just life, and this is filled with the religions of the ages. God is an invention of man, in my opinion.

startykn: The cosmological argument can be counter argued by one of my favorite quotes from david hume. 'We cannot make vaild conclusions about god from looking at the world.'
Who made god???

pq xxx
0 Replies

Morris67

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 05:59 am
My children, the question is not whether He exists or not, the question is are we willing to believe He has always been there for us and will always be here for us whenever we struggle with questions left unanswered.

It takes great courage to step out on the stage under the lights of judging eyes and talk about Him. It is far more easier to simply deny His existence and participate in any battle that may occur as a result of people and their different opinions about this delicate matter.

Keep in mind however that by debating you in fact acknowledge His existence you in fact bring Him back to life and I am grateful for that....

Love peace and understanding,

Shanim Morris
0 Replies

Morris67

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:05 am
To avoid misunderstanding: by God or Him I refer not to a human being not to a man but to l..o..v..e..

That is why God cannot be denied forever....take a look into our world and see how it screams for love already so long.....'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm no t the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will be one'.

Shanim
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:07 am
If you see god as love, then of course he exists.

If i saw god as a telephone box, then that would mean he exists on most street corners. You cant justify an argument like that?
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:11 am
Morris67, I respect your theorys that creeped through the cracks of your post, and they kindof tie in with my ideas/points, but i still do not believe in him at this point.

Life itself is the belief that i choose.

Peace though, i believe in. Understanding, yes, we each have our own ways.

I will not argue that you are wrong, because you are not. But what is right for different people, will be different things.

-Jack
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:14 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

If i saw god as a telephone box, then that would mean he exists on most street corners. You cant justify an argument like that?

What he said.
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:16 am

Who made god???

The government did, it felt it had too little grip on its people, now what would cause them normal people to keep walking in line??

Right, "Love and marriage, go togetha like a horse and carriage bla bla bla"; marriage, children, those things will keep a normal person from becoming a criminal, since he then has to bring in money and attention on a regular basis etc for his kid and wifes.

The government, knew this, and they created the church and its religion, purely to manipulate and regulate its own people

Now who is the newbie???
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:19 am
^ It wasn't any government in particular that created it though. It happened way back before there was any formal organized government. People wanted something to all believe in, to find something in common with one another, to help each other, to feel like they could get help through connection.

Those that don't need the help, those that don't want the help, typically don't believe. This is not to say that the people who do believe are needy, because the help is not given, but rather created through the persons own mind.
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:21 am
Morris67 wrote:
To avoid misunderstanding: by God or Him I refer not to a human being not to a man but to l..o..v..e..

That is why God cannot be denied forever....take a look into our world and see how it screams for love already so long.....'You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm no t the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will be one'.

Shanim

ogrish dot com
0 Replies

Morris67

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:22 am

Well in fact sometimes God is a telephone box. All we do and dont, based upon love not fear, resembles God....

Shanim
0 Replies

Morris67

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:24 am
KidsAreYummy wrote:
Morris67, I respect your theorys that creeped through the cracks of your post, and they kindof tie in with my ideas/points, but i still do not believe in him at this point.

I will not argue that you are wrong, because you are not. But what is right for different people, will be different things.

-Jack

What is it that you are so afraid of my son? Who or what made you think you are left here on your own?

Shanim
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:32 am
Morris67 wrote:
KidsAreYummy wrote:

-Jack

What is it that you are so afraid of my son? Who or what made you think you are left here on your own?

Shanim

I am afraid of nothing, including death, which is why i don't seek belief in something that i feel like i don't need to get through my life in a matter acceptable to myself. I am only here on my own by choice. If i had the urge to believe, i am quite sure that i could convince myself of religion just as well as the next man. I however, do not suffer from that need.
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:48 am
Morris67 wrote:

Shanim

But still you cannot expect, to see him and survive. As he is kicking mankind with lust, his mouth dripping with flies, but i believe he wept, yes he wept Confused
0 Replies