No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be..

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:48 am
Let's not sink into childishness, here...

If no one offers "proof," of which there is none in this case, then the point and "fact" become nothing but opinion. It's not "up to" either person to provide proof. It's the person who actually has any proof's responsibility to put it on the table.
0 Replies

Setanta

Nurses, huh?

What about cheerleaders . . . would you settle for cheerleaders?
0 Replies

Sure Magicians

Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
You have scientific proof there is no heaven then?

It is not up to me to prove a negative. It is for the person who holds the assertion to offer the proof.

Says who? Jesus makes the impossible possible, the fact that you were born is the proof of that...
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:49 am
Sure Magicians wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

It is not up to me to prove a negative. It is for the person who holds the assertion to offer the proof.

Says who? Jesus makes the impossible possible, the fact that you were born is the proof of that...

That was either a flame, or this thread is going in circles.

EVOLUTION, PEOPLE, EVOLUTION.
0 Replies

DrewDad

kickycan wrote:
Sure Magicians wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
I like the idea of going to Heaven better then to be eaten by worms or burned to a crisp...

Yeah, but that does not make the concept of heaven true. Those folks who blow themselves up in the middle east think that they are going to heaven with 72 virgins. Does THAT make sense to you? It makes just about as much sense as any concept of a heaven..........none at all!

No it does not to me, but apparently it does to them...

Do you have scientific proof that when I die I won't be brought to a giant room filled with busty nurses who will fulfill every sexual desire I could ever have?

Yes.

Since your fantasies revolve around midgets with small breasts and trick jaws, such a scenario is impossible.
0 Replies

kickycan

Setanta wrote:
Nurses, huh?

What about cheerleaders . . . would you settle for cheerleaders?

As long as they're busty...I believe! Lord a'mighty I believe!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Sure Magicians wrote:

You assert that Phoenix would never have been born were there not a Jesus? How do you account for everyone who existed before the putative Jesus was alleged to have been born.

We got a doozy here . . .
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:50 am
Quote:

Really!!! The fact that I was born had to do with my parents, not Jesus! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:50 am
DrewDad wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Sure Magicians wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
I like the idea of going to Heaven better then to be eaten by worms or burned to a crisp...

Yeah, but that does not make the concept of heaven true. Those folks who blow themselves up in the middle east think that they are going to heaven with 72 virgins. Does THAT make sense to you? It makes just about as much sense as any concept of a heaven..........none at all!

No it does not to me, but apparently it does to them...

Do you have scientific proof that when I die I won't be brought to a giant room filled with busty nurses who will fulfill every sexual desire I could ever have?

Yes.

Since your fantasies revolve around midgets with small breasts and trick jaws, such a scenario is impossible.

I denounce thee, satan!!!
0 Replies

Sure Magicians

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:51 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

Really!!! The fact that I was born had to do with my parents, not Jesus! Laughing

Believe what you want, posting in bold doesn't automatically mean you are correct in all your assumptions.
No offense.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:51 am
KidsAreYummy wrote:

We had Godwin's Law confirmed in post 49 . . . this thread went silly quite a while ago . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:52 am
Wait... God won?
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:52 am
Setanta wrote:
KidsAreYummy wrote:

We had Godwin's Law confirmed in post 49 . . . this thread went silly quite a while ago . . .

Oh, word?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:53 am
Sure Magicians wrote:
posting in bold doesn't automatically mean you are correct in all your assumptions.
No offense.

But posting complete bullshit does.

No offense.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:53 am
Quote:
Believe what you want, posting in bold doesn't automatically mean you are correct in all your assumptions.
No offense.

Take a look at my avatar. I have been posting in bold and green practically from the first time I posted on A2K. It is my signature.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:55 am
Wikipedia wrote:
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.

Godwin's Law at Wikipedia
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:01 am
Bold doesn't indicate shouting, nor does it indicate correctness or being right. Duh.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:07 am
I believe in the church of Kickycan

we should all bow and worship HIM

no offence
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:11 am
Oh Great and Wonderful Kickycan! I worship and adore thee!

<<bowing down and muttering>>

Gracious, glorious Kicky...bestow upon me your merciful love...as well as perhaps your gigantic...mind.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:19 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Bold doesn't indicate shouting, nor does it indicate correctness or being right. Duh.

That's right. ALL CAPS INDICATES SHOUTING, AS DOES A STRING OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

<just for reference>
0 Replies