No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be..

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:20 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Bold doesn't indicate shouting, nor does it indicate correctness or being right. Duh.

That's right. ALL CAPS INDICATES SHOUTING, AS DOES A STRING OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

<just for reference>

STOP SHOUTING! WAH!!!!

<<stomps off muttering>> yeah freedork....

:wink:
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:31 am
Bella Dea wrote:

STOP SHOUTING! WAH!!!!

<<stomps off muttering>> yeah freedork....

:wink:

:wink: Backatcha, Bella Dead
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:49 am
Well, i'm not "out to get you" . . . but if you start a game of tit-for-tat, an ancient passtime of my people, i'll play until the cows come home on their own . . .

This thread devolved into absurdity back on page five, when Godwin's Law came into force . . . you should lighten up a little and enjoy.

If you wish seriously to disucss the topic, you might start a new thread.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:58 am
Set, did your playmate run off again? I've told you not to play so rough.

Bad poster!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:00 pm
You better lose that rolled-up newspaper if you don't your leg chewed off . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:06 pm
I'm reporting that to the moderators!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 12:08 pm
DrewDad wrote:
I'm reporting that to the moderators!

Yeah, but Setanta is an equal opportunity biter. What makes you think that he won't chew THEIR legs off?
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:55 pm
Ah yes, another "I can't prove it, but neither can you" God argument. These are always so productive.

Setanta, if you don't mind me asking, who are "your people?"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:58 pm
No, i don't mind at all if you ask . . .
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:00 pm
Setanta wrote:
No, i don't mind at all if you ask . . .

Confused
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:49 pm
BeelzeBubblez wrote:
skartykn wrote:
i am not prooving myself wrong. Unless it is proved or disproved about the existennce of anything it becomes a belief. It is individual discretion to belive or not.

Long time back there was a controversy whether the earth is flat or spherical form. untill it was proved to be spherical, each one had their own belief as flat / spherical. Once it is proved spherical, we dont have any choice but to accept the fact, unless it is proved otherwise.

Untill now there is no scientific proof on existence of god. Untill proof, everybody has their right to belive it or not. That is what i said, lack of proof does not mean non-existence.

Aha, so you also believe in werewolfs, fairies, goblins etc Confused

i dont know if my language of english somewhere has specified that i belive werewolfs, fairies, goblins etc....
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:58 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
I like the idea of going to Heaven better then to be eaten by worms or burned to a crisp...

Yeah, but that does not make the concept of heaven true. Those folks who blow themselves up in the middle east think that they are going to heaven with 72 virgins. Does THAT make sense to you? It makes just about as much sense as any concept of a heaven..........none at all!

ppl first understand that these heaven and hell are the terms defined by men to bring i the decipline amongst human beings. good deed takes u to heaven and the bad deeds to hell is create a fear in human beings to control them.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 11:04 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
Says who? Jesus makes the impossible possible, the fact that you were born is the proof of that...

Really!!! The fact that I was born had to do with my parents, not Jesus! Laughing

then what about the birth of ur parents and their parents and so on ..... whats the origin? if there is such origin, what happend to the before such origin?
0 Replies

Sure Magicians

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 02:47 am
I think modern science figured that out already, about the origins.
Or do you think Eve was really made from Adam's bone?
And at 09.31pm there was nothing and at 09.32pm suddenly there was a man named Adam?

Believing in some kind of afterlife or heaven and hell is one thing, but the origins of life itself, specially that of modern man, have been established.

DNA and RNA are the 'universal' basis for all life on Earth.

Prokaryotic cell organisms>Eukaryotic cell organisms>Rise of multicellular organisms>Rise of the fish--first vertebrates>Waxy coated algae begin to live on land>Millipedes have evolved--first land animals>Appearance of primitive sharks>Rise of the amphibians and primitive insects, first plants with roots>reptiles>Winged insects, beetles, roaches, bees>Crocodiles>Mammals etc.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 03:04 am
Sure Magicians wrote:
I think modern science figured that out already, about the origins.
Or do you think Eve was really made from Adam's bone?
And at 09.31pm there was nothing and at 09.32pm suddenly there was a man named Adam?

Believing in some kind of afterlife or heaven and hell is one thing, but the origins of life itself, specially that of modern man, have been established.

DNA and RNA are the 'universal' basis for all life on Earth.

Prokaryotic cell organisms>Eukaryotic cell organisms>Rise of multicellular organisms>Rise of the fish--first vertebrates>Waxy coated algae begin to live on land>Millipedes have evolved--first land animals>Appearance of primitive sharks>Rise of the amphibians and primitive insects, first plants with roots>reptiles>Winged insects, beetles, roaches, bees>Crocodiles>Mammals etc.

Excellent, but where from that prokaryotic cell organisms came from?
0 Replies

Sure Magicians

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 03:33 am
I assume you know Google?
Or Wikipedia?

If not here is a little something to get you started:

Origin of the first cell

And no offense but there is a spell check function available, makes reading somewhat easier.
If English isn't your first there is not much point in following that link I just posted btw...
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 04:40 am
Sure Magicians wrote:
I assume you know Google?
Or Wikipedia?

If not here is a little something to get you started:

Origin of the first cell

And no offense but there is a spell check function available, makes reading somewhat easier.
If English isn't your first there is not much point in following that link I just posted btw...

yeah i have heard of this google and wikipedia and am using the former past 5 yrs. English is not my native language. i dont find any spelling mistakes but still let me be careful herein atter Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 04:50 am
Skartykn, your grammar is rather poor, but what you write is comprehensible. I don't see any particular spelling errors--Sure Magicians is must making a snotty remark, as though criticizing the quality of your use of the English langauge were a basis for criticizing the content of your posts.

If i thought English were your native language, i'd be all over you like stink on dung about poor expression. Given that it is not, you do just fine, and i say, keep up the good work.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 05:07 am
Setanta wrote:
Skartykn, your grammar is rather poor, but what you write is comprehensible. I don't see any particular spelling errors--Sure Magicians is must making a snotty remark, as though criticizing the quality of your use of the English langauge were a basis for criticizing the content of your posts.

If i thought English were your native language, i'd be all over you like stink on dung about poor expression. Given that it is not, you do just fine, and i say, keep up the good work.

Setanta, thanks! I would be grateful if u would care to pinpoint where i have made grammatical mistakes through yahoo messenger.

and in my previous message, i said i will take care herein after, ( erroneously typed as atter)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 05:14 am
We all make spelling error, Skartykn, which includes me, and which will inevitably include Sure Magicians. They aren't a big deal. This is not my computer, and although i could use Yahoo messenger on this machine, i don't fell comfortable using an online service which the owner of the computer does not happen to use, although it is available. My suggestion is that your use of the English language will improve with experience, which means that you simply need to continue to use it.

Sure Magician's criticism arises from an understandable complaint which can reasonably be directed at native speakers who make gross errors not only in spelling, but in grammar. When one cannot express one's self well in one's native language, debate is made difficult or impossible.

Once again, although your use of English is not perfect, your expression is comprehensible. Don't worry about the spelling errors, don't worry about the grammar--keep trying and you will do well.

None of which means that i agree with your point of view. I don't.
0 Replies