No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be..

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:52 am
Morris67 wrote:
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
If you see god as love, then of course he exists.

If i saw god as a telephone box, then that would mean he exists on most street corners. You cant justify an argument like that?

Well in fact sometimes God is a telephone box. All we do and dont, based upon love not fear, resembles God....

Love peace and understanding,

Shanim

Hmmm so every time I picked up the phone it was not my bf but God himself at the other end of the line????
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:11 am
^ No, your daycare director.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:12 am
@ The Pentacle Queen: Who made god? good question. I have already told that the SOURCE of all things is considered to be god.

@ Morris: U remembered me a famous tamizh saying " ANBE SIVAM" meaning Love is god.

@ others: The lack of proof does not mean that there is non existence of proof. Untill now there is no clear cut proof of existence of god. But that does not mean that there is non existence of proof. Proving the negative is very simple. while proving the positive is bit tough. I can call the prime minster to be a bad guy. But prooving him to be the nice guy is difficult. People who claim the non existence of god, please do a research to know it throughly. It may be simple to say that thre is non exitence of god or existence of god. but to proove it or to disproove it is difficult. Neither those who claims the existence of god has prooved nor the those who claims the non exitence has disproved. Its the individual to have a reasearch on them to understand
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:25 am
See, but now, you're "proving" yourself wrong in a way. If you're saying that there is no clear-cut proof that he exists, then you're going against your earlier statements that claimed that God started the whole thing moving.

I'm not here to argue beliefs, everyone has a different set. But, you can't make statements as proof, until they have been proven as such. Proving anything is proving anything. If you have the means to prove anything either true or untrue, it takes the same effort, its' just a matter of finding the evidence.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:40 am
i am not prooving myself wrong. Unless it is proved or disproved about the existennce of anything it becomes a belief. It is individual discretion to belive or not.

Long time back there was a controversy whether the earth is flat or spherical form. untill it was proved to be spherical, each one had their own belief as flat / spherical. Once it is proved spherical, we dont have any choice but to accept the fact, unless it is proved otherwise.

Untill now there is no scientific proof on existence of god. Untill proof, everybody has their right to belive it or not. That is what i said, lack of proof does not mean non-existence.
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:42 am
^Fair enough, and in agreement.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:45 am
I hope you don't think that your "proof" is actually proof of anything other than you are grasping for straws.

You didn't prove anything to me, so why should I prove anything to you?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:48 am
Re: No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever
BeelzeBubblez wrote:
No offence, but here is my proof that there cannot ever be, will not ever be any sort of God.

Let me point out to you where he is NOT

Then you all should point out to me, where he IS

I can point anywhere, at every place, it will show no such things as God.

You will not be able to point out flying figure, with wings and a beard, that could make the tragic death of for instance my mother [and anyone else's!!!] undone

Dont get me wrong, I really hoped I was wrong, but the proof clearly suggests what is fact and what is fiction Sad

I would appreciate it if only serious people would reply btw thx

No offense, but that's not a proof. You'll need to define God as visible in order to point somewhere and determine that it isn't there.
0 Replies

skartykn

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:48 am
Bella Dea wrote:
I hope you don't think that your "proof" is actually proof of anything other than you are grasping for straws.

whom are u addressing to?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:50 am
skartykn wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

whom are u addressing to?

The person who started this thread with his so called proof.
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 07:52 am
Funny that this same person accused me of being on drugs... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:00 am
KidsAreYummy wrote:

Why is that funny?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:01 am
This thread is besplattered almost into illegibility with the blood and gore of the English language . . .
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:04 am
Bella Dea wrote:
KidsAreYummy wrote:

Why is that funny?

Because his "proof" was poorly written and not well thought out. Sounded like his brain had the beginning of a candle-spark idea, and he just vomited it out onto his keyboard.

It wasn't really funny, that should have read more into sarcasm. I guess the rolling eyes emoticon didn't quite do it for me.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:05 am
KidsAreYummy wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
KidsAreYummy wrote:

Why is that funny?

Because his "proof" was poorly written and not well thought out. Sounded like his brain had the beginning of a candle-spark idea, and he just vomited it out onto his keyboard.

It wasn't really funny, that should have read more into sarcasm. I guess the rolling eyes emoticon didn't quite do it for me.

Oh, no I get it.

Sorry, I am a little slow this morning.
0 Replies

KidsAreYummy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:06 am
Setanta wrote:
This thread is besplattered almost into illegibility with the blood and gore of the English language . . .

Yes, and a sadder thing, i've not seen in years. Actually, that's a lie. I'm a member of a forum specific to my car, and you wouldn't believe what some of these people pass off as typing and grammar in their posts.
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 09:54 am
skartykn wrote:
i am not prooving myself wrong. Unless it is proved or disproved about the existennce of anything it becomes a belief. It is individual discretion to belive or not.

Long time back there was a controversy whether the earth is flat or spherical form. untill it was proved to be spherical, each one had their own belief as flat / spherical. Once it is proved spherical, we dont have any choice but to accept the fact, unless it is proved otherwise.

Untill now there is no scientific proof on existence of god. Untill proof, everybody has their right to belive it or not. That is what i said, lack of proof does not mean non-existence.

Aha, so you also believe in werewolfs, fairies, goblins etc Confused
0 Replies

BeelzeBubblez

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:01 am
KidsAreYummy wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
KidsAreYummy wrote:

Why is that funny?

You are not nice people Sad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:03 am
So, to be nice people, everyone would be obliged to accept your point of view, everyone would refrain from any criticism?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 10:11 am
I really don't understand why everyone can't be as nice and polite as I am (always)
0 Replies