Never ending story

markr

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 10:59 pm
suffer the same abuse I hear you heaped on my impersonator, Fudgie.

That got the group pretty pissed off because they had spent quite a bit of time and energy abusing "Try." To find out that it was all for naught, was more than they could cope with. They vowed to triple the dose from this point forward.

And, to get them off to a good start, Butterfly...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 11:35 am
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 02:48 pm
Only knew Classic Rock songs. So everone decided that she should sing the oldie but goodie....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 03:08 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2006 06:32 pm
"dunno" said Kiwi "if we have to dress up in any costume, someone might see me, Im too close to home"
Try all dissapointed wanted Kiwi to dress up with him
"oh for gods sake, give me a mask then" she said to Try
"umm Kiwi whats that already on your face?" enquired Mark
Kiwi spun around and accidently slopped her champagne all over the lovely Ms Butterfly
"oh just great!" said....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2006 01:21 pm
"Now look what you have done you daft <>*%^$)(!n " Do you know, said Try, that is the first time I have ever heard Butterfly swear. " What do you expect, she has spent all her life working down at the docks" Said a drunken voice. "Well don't just stand there like dummies, aint someone gonna help me outta these wet clothes?" Before Try could move, Mark pushed passed, "Please allow me Dear Lady". (Danger - Danger)

Then, the one thing that no one in the room expected, happened…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 30 Apr, 2006 08:31 pm
Mark mistook Try who by the way was beautifully attired in his 'coat of many colours' for Ms Butterfly and started stripping him from his clothes.
Panic stricken he tried to escape the clutches of Mark who by now was so caught up in what he was doing that he.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:32 am
Failed to notice Shari, as she informed him to cease and desist, with the aid of a handy baseball bat. "Sorry honey, did you nearly swallow your teeth?" As Mark fell poleaxed into the arms of Kiwi Chick. "Hm! You may have a use after all". For a start, you can…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:09 pm
be the door stopper while we get our luggage up the stairs" Kiwi said to the unconcious Mark as she dragged him over to the door.
Butterfly.....
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:18 pm
standing still and staring wide eyed at what had just occurred, was grabbed on the arm by Kiwi who said "come on girl, let's go get unpacked so we can start doing some sightseeing!". "Don't worry," added Shari with a wink at Butterfly, "he'll be wide awake in time for dinner tonight and his jet lag will have disappeared, although he may be a bit sore and unable to chew for the next few days!"
Try, who was glad to have Mark out of action for the next several hours, decided this was the perfect time to...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 01:29 pm
Decide what to do next; The lawn needed mowing, the yard could do with a sweep and his library books were overdue. So much to do, so little time. Then a scream came echoing down the stairs from the shower room, "I have soap in my eye, will somebody hand me a towel?" Damn, thought Try, this will set my schedule back.
However, before he could grab the camera…
0 Replies

markwasp

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 09:14 am
....... The front door opend, an in walked a tall dark figure carring a black breif-case, and informed him.................
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 10:47 am
That he just won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. What a surprise for Try! He never even bought any magazines, he never thought he would actually win. Well, in walked Ed McMann (I know it spelled wrong, the difference between you and me is that I dont give a sh*t)
and said in his big weird voice....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 10:48 am
How could I have been piped at that last post, and now have to start again! Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 10:51 am
He decided to throw caution to the winds and grabbed the guy's briefcase...
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 02:57 pm
and ran like a blurred speed of light out the front door...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:07 pm
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:20 pm
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 01:40 pm
"never mind, that's not really important," he said. "What I really want to know is why you're wearing a bra on the outside of your clothes, and where are your panties?" He stroked his...
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 02:35 pm
moustache and raised one eyebrow, pulled out a cigar and burst into a madmans laughter, quite eerie thought......
0 Replies