Never ending story

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 03:16 pm
It in the safest place I could think of" He said. "Well, before we all die of old age where is it?" Try leaned forward and whispered in her
ear. "Jeepers H Crips, do you know where the idiot put them, in…
0 Replies

markr

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 01:27 am
his jockey shorts - nobody (especially women) would go there.

At that point, nobody wanted anything to do with the pictures; so Frisco decided...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2006 11:16 am
It was time to catch the next bus home. "Oh, don't do that", said Butterfly, "we have only just began to get to know each other. Why don't you all come to visit New South Wales? It is a beautiful region blessed with crystal-clear waters, deserted beaches and lush hinterland. You'll feel a million miles away from care as you experience everything from fine dining to adrenalin sports and quaint villages to galleries and events." "Now that's real interesting", said Mark, yawning, but could we not see that elsewhere?

Butterfly continued, "Few regions in Australia are as special, or as untouched, as the South Coast of New South Wales. It's truly a haven for those seeking fun in the sun - but there's much more to the South than just stunning beaches. It's about simple pleasures - villages full of antique shops and quaint Aussie pubs. Gourmet restaurants by the sea. Fresh farm produce and food and wine trails you'd love to get lost on. And the adrenalin rush you'll get from sports such as skydiving, hang-gliding, surfing, scuba-diving or mountain-biking through one of the many national parks.

"There is also another reason," said Kiwi Chick, " long ago it is said Kiwis discovered Australia, and buried on the Sapphire Coast is proof of that claim. Wow! Said Try, just like Indiana Jones, do we take a regular flight? "No way" said Butterfly let's bluff it to get one of Bill's private planes. Are you sure that's legal? Asked Francisco. "Don't be such a baby" said Butterfly, follow me…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 04:00 pm
as the group followed Butterfly she led them to a private airport and made a few calls on her cell phone to the Gates administration and got the ok to borrow Bills private jet. The group boarded the luxury plane and while the others were settling in Try remembered he left his tripod.....
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 10:48 am
Back with Sharis bra. "Wow! I am not going back there!" exclaimed Try "I will have to get Bill to buy me a new one." Just then,.....
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 04:27 pm
the jet door slammed shut and the engines started.
Try desperate for his tripod tried to reason with the captain all to no avail
when Mark suggested that........

they all jump out quickly and leave Kiwi...she looked around and asked no one "where the hell did everyone go??"....
0 Replies

markr

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:30 pm
Mark (who only suggested that they all jump out so he could be alone with Kiwi) noted that Try had been missing for a couple days from the Riddles forum.

Kiwi, upon realizing that she was now alone with Mark, became a bit nervous, but...
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:35 pm
quite delighted at the prospect of the unknown, she leaned toward Mark and in her best Joey impersonation, voiced "how you doin?"....
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 01:35 pm
with that Mark grabbed a book, held it over his lap and stammered "I,I,I..um....I gotta go!" Kiwi just laughed to herself. "I still got it" she thought. Meanwhile,
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 07:35 pm
she gazed out the window and noticed that Shari and the others had hooked themselves onto a jagged bit of metal attached to the plane, by accident as they exited the plane in a hurry Mark....
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:46 am
wondered if that little sh*t, Try, would be able to hold onto the jagged bit of metal for the duration of the flight.

A moment later, they were in the air. Kiwi and Mark enjoyed the comfort of being inside the plane, while the rest hung on for dear life.

Fortunately, the flight was short, and when they arrived...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:24 pm
Little did the gang know that the dastardly Mark had trapped and chained poor Try to a sewer pipe in a dark dank cellar, and convinced little Fudgie to impersonate him to cover his crime. Try had managed to stay alive by licking the early morning condensation from pipe, and due to his rapid weight loss, he was able to slip out of his shackles and was now on his way to the airport to…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:31 pm
inform on Mark to the group, Kiwi was so pleased to see the skinny Try as she thought he had dropped off the face of the planet but before she could....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:49 pm
Tell him so. Mark ran around urging the group not to listen to a word Try said, as he was clearly delirious. "Don't worry" said Try I'm glad you stopped me from switching to the windows operating system, I will stick with my Mac. "Now where the hell are we?" "Oh, that's easy" said Kiwi Chick, we are…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:08 pm
in Australia "I think" said Kiwi as they all stared at each other with eyes wide open like deer caught in headlights
"oh right....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:20 pm
"The island of Tasmania, an Australian state, is located 200 km south of the eastern portion of the continent, being separated from it by Bass Strait. Tasmania has a population of 484,700 (March 2005, ABS) and an area of 68 332 km² (26,383 square miles). Tasmania bears the logo the Natural State owing to its large, and relatively unspoilt, natural environment. 40% of Tasmania is formally in reserves and world heritage zones."

"Thank you Mark, most interesting, now tell us how to get to a hotel?" Said Shari. "I think that guy with the horse and cart may know the way" said Try. Go ask him then! "I think Kiwi Chick would have more luck if she showed a little leg to grab his attention." So…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:27 pm
"useless the lot of ya" kiwi said as she yelled out "oye cobber, wheres the nearest hotel?" the man stopped and pointed out where to find a B&B and offered to drop the group off at the....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:48 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:37 pm
enquired Mark
"bugs,sticks and other tasty's" said Kiwi
"yuk" replied Mark
"fine starve then" Shari replied to......
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:45 pm
nobody in particular as she started to walk away. "Why don't we go and buy some stuff and have a BBQ?" Butterfly asked the group. Try's eyes lit up at the thought. "Good idea", he said "I've got to build my strength back up and then I'll be able to...
0 Replies