Never ending story

Mame

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 09:50 am
Lyn, that strange little duckie who used to post things like, "I like you, do you like me?" all the blasted time. Sitting next to her was lmur, that crazy coot, smoking a cheroot and blowing smoke rings.

Tryagain walked across the courtyard carrying an armful of panties from his collection, plus a cucumber and baby carrot. "Hallo there, ladies", he trilled, "what do you...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 05:18 pm
Think Miss mi said when she went into a bank to withdraw some money and for security purposes the cashier asked her if she could identify herself. She opened her handbag and took out a small mirror, looked into it and said, "Yes, it's me all right!"

Later I said, "What ya all doing up on the roof? She said, she heard that the drinks were on the house. So I asked her, "Hey! Where is the ice for the drinks?" She said she lost the recipe!

I was just gonna help her look for it when Stormy came running over and shouted…..
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 11:24 am
0 Replies

aznshelina

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 10:23 pm
"kwankzbombillaquazamshamsinahhpop!.."
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 09:15 am
Well shoot! I was just gonna say exactly the same thing! -

Just then an invitation arrived from Hugh Hefner to join him at Playboy Mansions. Oh wow! Said Kicky, do I get to play with…….
0 Replies