Never ending story

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:16 pm
he had got that from your back pack" Butterfly continued.
Kiwi replied "Oh bugger!" and turned to Try and said "sorry buddy you have to tell her you love to dress...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:23 pm
As a cowboy, all leather and spurs and sitting high in the saddle. "Well, that would be nice" said Try, but there is a problem with that because…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:40 pm
I have no steed!"
Francisco thought he may ask the new arrivals Butterfly and Bill surely Bill could demand anything he wanted, so .....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:49 pm
Within minutes a beautiful young filly was brought in. "She is guaranteed to give you the ride of your life" Said Bill. However, before Try could get his foot in the stirrups there was, a sudden rush for…
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:51 pm
without further ado, Francisco told Bill of Try's plight and came back beaming with the news that a horse was being brought around from the stables right this minute. "It's all your's old buddy, but on one condition. You have to...
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:54 pm
safety, especially with Try wearing spurs the last thing the group wanted is to have their eyes poked out by the flailing legs of Try on a bucking bronco.
There was a hush over the dimlit....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 04:57 pm
Room as Butterfly removed her coat to reveal…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:03 pm
a note saying "what was Kiwi on about before?"
Try put on his best Johnny Cash voice and sung the group a....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:07 pm
A few bars of _ I've Been Everywhere

I was totin' my pack along the dusty Winnemucca road When along came a semi with a high and canvas covered load "If you're going to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride." So I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand And I said, "Listen, Bud, I've traveled every road in this here land." (Chorus) I've been everywhere, man; I've been everywhere, man 'Cross the deserts bare, man, I've breathed the mountain air, man Of travel, I've had my share, man, I've been everywhere.
(Chant) Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocopilla, Barranquilla, and Padilla
I'm a killer.
(Repeat Chorus, Then Chant) Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana, Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Ferriday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee, Hennessey, Chicopee, Spirit Lake, Grand Lake, Devil's Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake.
(Repeat Chorus, Then Chant) Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika, Shefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica, Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport, Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond Du Lac, Davenport, Idaho, Jellicoe, Argentina, Diamontina, Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean'a.
(Repeat Chorus, Then Chant) Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravellburg, Colorado, Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, Eldorado, Larrimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chattanika, Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika, Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City, Sioux City, Cedar City,
Dodge City, what a pity.

"I know some place you haven't been." …
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:10 pm
"oooh where?" sighed Kiwi overwhelmed at Try's amazing voice.
Mark rolled his eyes and...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:15 pm
Promptly threw up all over the marble floor. "I think you should all leave now" said Bill. "Well, thank you very much Mark" Said Shari in a very stern voice. "What should we do now?" Asked Butterfly. I know said Kiwi Chick…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:28 pm
"lets get the hell out of here and grab some grub, Im starving" so the group all agreed and wandered off to the deli at the ...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:37 pm
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 05:40 pm
We all get the value meal!"
"WHAT! WHY?" Screamed Shari
"Because if we dont then we are subject to....
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 06:43 pm
sur charges as its a public holiday today"
"what ya on about Try" said Kiwi
"is it not all free" enquired Butterfly
"yes of course it is" replied Shari
as they approached the banquet table...
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 11:38 pm
Try wondered how Bill survived the encounter with the huge penguin earlier in their adventures. Perhaps that was a dream...

Well, Butterfly seductively feeding bonbons to Frisco in a dark corner of the room certainly wasn't a dream. Apparently, she was unaware of which team he played for...

Meanwhile, Try was trying (always trying) to get Shari and Kiwi to mud wrestle with the deli maid as he mounted his camera on a tripod.

Frisco just about choked on a bonbon at the sight. He'd never seen a grown man try to mount a camera - especially on a flimsy tripod. Where he came from, men usually mounted sheep and goats.

Try was spared that embarrassment when the maid (who was built like Danny DeVito) decided that it would be more fun to mudwrestle Try.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire for ol' Try. By the time she was through with him, he looked like a chocolate covered pretzel.

Just then, a group of A2Kers from the "Pets & Garden" forum entered the deli. Seems they were on a trek to get to Chicago in time for the A2K convention in May.

Being a pet lover (she once ate dog in China), Shari said...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 09:59 am
I am sorry, I like a laugh as much as the next person. However, you go too far in inviting folks from the Pets & Garden forum. It is a well known fact that they are all barkin mad up there, just look at some of the threads they have;

Doggie Daycare / Year-old mulch? / Snail or pleicostomus? And for those who don't know if they like gardening or pets most; Dogflowers!!!

I suggest we get Try hosed down and then go round to Marks place to crash. "Good idea " said Butterfly, and while there we can…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 01:01 pm
help mark pick up the place a little and do some of those long overdue repairs to his....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 01:35 pm
"Just a minute." Said Francisco, "lemme see that list; Shingles, Well, Barn. Heck, it would be easier to demolish and start again. Try, would you stop smashing his only window out, his 11 kids are still inside. What we need is a plan". That's easy said Kiwi Chick…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 03:01 pm
"We can bribe Bill gates with those not so flattering pictures Try took of him with the penguin."
"That is a super idea!" Shari said giggling "Try, do you still have that film?"

"Well...err...um" he stammered "I put.....
0 Replies