Never ending story

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:28 pm
that Kiwi does indeed need a dictionary!!!"
"what else can you see" asked Kiwi to who ever was now up the ladder "well it's a.....
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:29 pm
Marks bald spot! Ok I can just about get it I just need a....
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:33 pm
pair of tongs" so the indignant Mark handed the person up the ladder his pair of tongs he just so happened to have on him when....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:34 pm
Aladdin's cave filled with wondrous treasures, enough to make us all rich beyond our wildest dreams. "I doubt that," said Kiwi Chick, "not with the kind of dreams I have". "We wont go into that right now, if you don't mind" said Shari, just hurry up and lets get in. So they…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:39 pm
all ran at once "so much for manners" said Shari
as Try shoved past her, after enduring a wonderful time in Kiwi's back pack with all her makeup. As the group ....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:45 pm
Started to collect the treasure Try could not help but wonder what some of the items in the back pack could be used for! However, before he could ask he was tipped out to make way for the sparkling jewels. Oh, look what I found said…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:48 pm
Kiwi "a couple of beautiful Crowns here we go Try one for me and one for you my little Queen!" she laughed rolling around.
Try dismissed her comment and thought that was quite rude however his little eyes lit up when he saw.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:57 pm
Shari trying on a bejewelled garter. "I think all you girls should have one". So he took them off Mark and handed them out and sat back to watch the fun. Unfortunately, things took a downturn when…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:01 pm
Mark packed a sad with Try and demanded them all back.
Kiwi and Shari thought for a while and said....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:08 pm
"Does my bum look big in this?" Everyone stopped, turned round and looked in amazement at…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:14 pm
their rears bathed in glorious gold fabric
"er why No" replied the now blinded Try "what" said...
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 09:16 pm
Francisco, who had been temporarily distracted by a shiny object in the corner. "Uh, yes, your bum looks enormous in that," he said distractedly. Without even realizing it, he had invoked the wrath of Shari, who..
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 09:22 pm
ran like a stampeding elephant *edit remove elephant* Rhino toward the now regrettable Francisco who stood stunned with fear. The others tried to ....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 10:56 am
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 11:56 am
she is accompanied by the emperor of Microsoft, BILL GATES!" "Oh man," Shari cried "Why does she always get the rich ones?" Kiwi said, "Its because she always....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:18 pm
Ensures the hot tub is set at just the right temperature. "They have a hot tub here!" said Kiwi Chick. Oh yes, said Francisco. Bill's mansion has it all. Well in that case…
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 01:19 pm
...wears clothing that makes her bum look enormous," Kiwi finished. "Good call," said Francisco, earning a glare from Shari. Bill Gates came up to them and said...
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 03:28 pm
to Shari Try and Kiwi "would you ladies like champagne?" he turned to the others "you lads can help yourself to the bar" well the group were flabbergasted and thanked Madame Butterfly for dragging him along then...
0 Replies

butterfly

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 03:42 pm
Butterfly said quietly to Kiwi "Have I missed something? Did bill just call Try a lady"? To which Kiwi replied...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 03:53 pm
Don't let the makeup fool you I made him up when he was asleep, He will have a fit when he finds out - that lip gloss is just not him. Ha! Ha! Oh, said Butterfly. I thought…
0 Replies