Never ending story

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 07:26 pm
who can fit through" as they all knelt down looking at the 3 little doors "ok who's the shortest here?" asked Shari "well Im 5ft8" said Kiwi so its not me "what about you.....
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 07:47 pm
"I am 5' 8" as well. Do you think one of our strapping young men will fit?"
"I dont think so" said Kiwi "and Mame isnt much shorter than us. The only one left is Fudgie" Fudgie looked frightened as the group urged her through the door. "What happens if she gets through and its the right door? How are we going to get in" asked Mark....
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2006 07:52 pm
Kiwi replied "well Try can put on one of his dresses and pretend he's Alice in Wonderland and get him to ask for the white rabbit perhaps? or if worse comes to worse we can borrow that lube off him and just push each other through"
So the group now famed for....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:35 am
Its equal opportunities and fair play grabbed Kiwi Chick, ha! Ha! Said Try I knew it, she is wearing a patterned body stocking, she don't got no tattoos. "Right" said Shari, grease her up and shove her in. It was indeed a messy job covering that nubile sun kissed body with jell-o but Try stuck at the task with remarkable dedication.

Are you sure we are doing the right thing asked Francisco. Well…
0 Replies

markr

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 08:56 am
No, said Mark. That's a waste of good jell-o. So, the men (yes, even Frisco) engaged in the laborious task of licking all the jell-o off of KC who protested "Don't!, ..... Stop!, ...... Don't!, .......Stop!, ....... Don't stop!"

By the time they were done, Shari had formulated a new plan. It consisted of...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 10:44 am
"Doing the same to the guy's" Razz No! Wait, this is not my plan, who slipped this script in? Twisted Evil "I cant tell a lie" said Try, it was…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:10 pm
my big mouth who suggested to Shari" he continued.
Kiwi, by now who had been shoved through the door by her lousy travel companions, had found a lever on the other side she pulled the lever and a much larger 4th door had opened. The group let out a big sigh especialy Fransisco who was next in line to go through the tiny door. "Fat lot of.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:29 pm
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:37 pm
...And why is my hair on fire?!" Indeed, Shari's hair was on fire. Although the burning sensation she was experiencing all over her scalp may have been excruciating, the others quickly formulated a plan wherein, for light, they would allow her hair to stay on fire.

"I don't like this." Shari said, smoke billowing from her head.

"Well, we certainly didn't enjoy licking all the Jell-o off Kiwi Chick either," said Francisco, although the look on his face said otherwise, "it seems this is our only option. Unless..."
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:49 pm
someone has a lighter?"
"oh yes I have one" said Kiwi as she pulled it out of her pocket.
"well dont just stand there do something!!!" Shari yelled
"Umm has anyone seen a tap?" asked Mark
Try with his amazing adaptability started spitting on Shari while the others took off their jackets.....
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 03:57 pm
And then quickly replaced them. It was really quite cold in the castle.

"My God, it's cold in here!" shuddered Mark. "I dunno about this.. that's another good reason to keep the fire going. Better a burned head than hypothermia, guys."

"That's the dumbest thing you've ever said," remarked Try, who had actually succeeded in accomplishing something important. Shari's head was smouldering but the fire was out. "Hypothermia's not that bad."

"Yes, well, now we need light again," said Kiwi Chick. "about that lighter... do you think we could use it to set paper on fire?"

"Yes, I think it would," said Mark, "but why?"

"Well..."
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 04:02 pm
Because it was getting rather hot. "Try, if you gob on me one more time", said Shari, I will punch your lights out. No! said Kiwi Chick, "we need all the light we can get. With that…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 04:06 pm
Kiwi pulled out of her stockinged pocket a picture of her nearest and dearest the gay Colin Farrel and lit a fire so all could see. They moved along a...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 04:11 pm
Dimly lit corridor until at the end, a wondrous sight welcomed them. It was…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 04:16 pm
another door this time it was 60 ft high!
"I dont like the look of this" said Francisco
"Nor me" said the smoldering Shari
"ok who can reach the door handle" said Mark
"If I stand on....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 04:20 pm
The bottom rung of this ladder and add one step to the previous one I should reach the top in…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:04 pm
about 30 mins"
"do you think we should hold the ladder?" Kiwi said to Mark
"well I think....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:10 pm
If you stop Try trying to shake me off it may make the task slightly easier. So Kiwi Chick…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:14 pm
grabbed Try by the a*s and through him into her back pack where he...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:25 pm
0 Replies