Never ending story

Tryagain

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
A Greek Adonis after a workout. Pewww! Said Kiwi Chick, that smell might attract King Kong, but get it off before we are all sick. Seeing a nearby tropical sparkling waterfall that tumbled into a sandy pool, Try trudged off. Hey! Said Kiwi Chick that looks like fun let's all…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 06:19 pm
get in there before Try stinks it out...so the group stampeded over Try and dived into the cool blue waters of the pool.
"anyone for a cocktail?" asked Kiwi as she pulled out a bottle Tequila and lime from her bag
"yes pleeeeeese" cried ....
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 11:53 pm
Bill Gates, who idly threw a billion-dollar wad of cash at Kiwi, presumably in exchange for a cocktail, although Kiwi was at this point ready to relinquish her soul for the money. As she was about to grab it, however, a huge ball of fire came from
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 12:05 am
a giant penguin. It was aimed right at Bill and instantly vaporize him and the wad of cash. The penguin let loose a sinister laugh, but gave each member of the party a Linux CD before waddling away.

By this time, Try had made his way to the sandy pool. Fortunately for the rest of the group, his stench disappeared when he was submerged. They spent the rest of the evening downing tequila and sucking on limes.

They were feeling much too good to notice...
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 09:46 am
The ghost of Chuck Norris, who snuck up on them and shreiked "PIKABOO!!" before delivering a roundhouse kick to Francisco's head, rendering him instantly unconscious.

"Now why did you do that?" demanded Mark. "What did he do to you?"

"Well..." began Chuck..
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 09:58 am
It all began when Mark was trying to enticed Shari to accompany him on a walk in the moonlight. However, in the dark it was Fudgie who he walked off with. Obviously oblivious to this doppelganger, Mark and Fudgie were starting to make out on the beach in the pounding surf when…
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 09:57 pm
Mark wondered if he knew who all was in the group. For instance, who is this Fudgie character? Is Fudgie male or female?

His question about who was in the group was answered when Try decided to take roll. It went like this...
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 11:26 pm
1. Try
2. Fudgie
C. Shari
4. Mark
E. Kiwichick
9. Francisco
R. Frisco

This, of course, only raised more questions, such as why the hell Try was numbering it as such, and of course...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 08:18 am
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 12:03 pm
Shari felt it necessary to fill the group in on Fudgies affiliation with the Super Squirrel Organization. And how they helped Shari and Fudgie out of a sticky situation. Shari wasn't so much a leader but partners in crime with Kiwi, her younger and more slender friend. After everyone found this out they were.....
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 12:08 pm
horrified. "The Super Squirrel Organization!?" Try exclaimed. "Maybe they used to be a legitimate group of crime-fighting rodents, but now they're just a front for the Yakuza, the Japanese crime syndicate!!" After such an eloquent and well-informed outburst, Try's head caught on fire, and he collapsed.

While putting out the flames, Kiwi Chick said, "Well, they'll probably be after us, then... There's nothing for it, we'll have to seek refuge in.."
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2006 12:22 pm
"A minute" continued Try, let me rewind back to "Kiwi, her younger and more slender friend" I think this needs to be explored a little further, the readers have a right to know how much younger and silky slender Kiwi Chick is." Well" said…
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 08:25 am
Try as he looked around and found they had all upped and left him all alone, Sad and to add to his sense of loneliness and rejection, it began to rain. Crying or Very sad What a miserable way to spend Easter he thought, at least it cannot get any worse…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 04:51 pm
Just then Shari came out from behind a tree. Soaked from head to toe, she yelled " Happy Easter" At least they had each other. "So, whatcha wanna do?" asked Shari....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 05:20 pm
"Well" said Try, the first thing is to get outta these wet clothes, then we can get down to… (EDIT ~ Removed to Relationships Forum) When the others eventually returned, Kiwi Chick wondered why Try had such a big smile on his face. "The Easter bunny" he said gave me a big surprise. Oh! is that all, I thought…
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 04:45 pm
you were allergic to surprises". "Not this kind of surprise", Try leered. "I ate 2 whole pounds of dark chocolate by myself!" He smacked his lips and
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2006 05:12 pm
Forgetting he was holding a 4lb hammer, promptly spat his teeth out. A hush descended on the camp followed by spontaneous laughter as the sun began to shine. Kiwi Chick then got out her photo album and proceeded to show the pictures from her travels in Ireland. Wow! Said Mame, I have always wanted to visit the emerald isle, lets go. Great idea said Try, "I can't go back to the Virgin Islands now". "What about…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 01:37 pm
Transsexual, Transylvania? I saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show and have always wanted to go there" With that the group donned their best Chad and Janet outfits, loaded up the toast and toilet paper and away they went but when they arrived.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 03:05 pm
Did you know the 31st Anniversary Convention of the Rocky Horror Picture Show is being held in Tucson, Arizona. Over October 13/14th 2006. That should be pretty cool, make a note in the diary said Mark. Just a minute said Kiwi Chick isn't Transylvania famously the home of Bram Stoker's Count Dracula, the guy who drinks your blood and turns you into weir wolf or something? Well, said Try, just stick to Budweiser, don't drink the water and we will be ok. But, where do we get the costumes from? Oh! That's easy…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2006 03:35 pm
Im sure between all the girls they can come up with a costume for all, as they dug deep into their luggage Kiwi found Try a sexy little number with a matching garter belt, to make up for not being around at Easter, Try thought it was fab when Mark commented ....
0 Replies