Never ending story

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:02 am
( Is that it? Have I waited nine friggin hours for the words of Shakespeare, Milton, Plato or even Poe? To end up with Tom! Scheesh, we had been led to expect Brad Pit at the very least.)

while she...

and Mark had been discussing the various merits of Pythagorean Theorem, the fun lovers had headed for the beach and an opportunity to dive on the Great Barrier Reef which as Butterfly informed us;

The Great Barrier Reef is widely acclaimed as one of the world's great natural treasurers. The Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area is the world's largest and is one of only a few World Heritage Areas that satisfy all four natural World Heritage Criteria. With its inscription as a World Heritage site, the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority (GBRMPA) assumed responsibility for managing the Great Barrier Reef for the global community. The Great Barrier Reef is widely recognised as one of the World's great natural wonders.

Wait for us said Shari, because…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:48 pm
If you dont I will tell the world that you let Try wear your A2K panties!! Mark and Shari were having such an "in depth" discussion that Mark forgot about his.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:00 pm
Wife and six kids who were waiting to go on vacation in Yellowstone. Shari, fearing she may never again have the chance to discuss Fermat's Last Theorem, or even explore Noether's theorem, gave him…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:13 pm
a running commentary of her thesis on the whatsamacallit...meanwhile the sun lovers club led around by Kiwi (who just so happened to have dived on the reef before)and who was also joined by a rather excited Try....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:32 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:41 pm
"what do you think of my new budgie smugglers?"...

Kiwi was impressed by Try's package and put her hand gently out to grasp onto Try's goodies and smiled with a glint in her eye and thanked him for the lovely hamper......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:16 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
"get in that flippin boat will you!" an angry Mame yelled.....Try dripping water all over the place with his over sized budgie smugglers starting to resemble womens.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:38 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 05:45 pm
"Mame got bored listening to the waffle between him and Shari so she slung him on a clothes hook" continued Kiwi.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:12 pm
So that gives us enough time, will you help me with my zipper, this silky latex outfit is a little tight! Try recognised that twinkle, and in his bewilderment, blurted out, "some other time honey, I gotta get some zzzzz's, give me a shake when it's time to get up". And with that he…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 06:28 pm
turned and sprinted to his room, slammed the door shut and wimpered under the covers clutching his 'tickle me Elmo' until he fell into a deep sleep. Meanwhile on deck the girls were having a great time, drinking strawberry daiquries and.....
0 Replies

markr

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:19 am
taking turns pleasuring Mark while the engines droned on. Oh, wait, this is a sailboat - there are no engines. Turns out it was Try snoring loudly while he clung to his family jewels which had experienced major shrinkage after his dip in the frigid waters. The budgie smugglers now draped loosely around their miniscule payload.

Mark and Shari meandered to the front of the vessel where Shari did her "I'm flying!" impression from Titanic. It was then that she noticed they were headed for...

(Try: Are you happy now?)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 07:47 am
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:27 pm
turning the helm toward the Island of Stardom. It was this island that all of the most annoying old stars are banished, stars like Gilbert Godfrey,...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 01:41 pm
"Gilbert Godfrey!" Exclaimed Mame. Am I the only person that this S. O. B annoys? I hate to hear his voice, and his face makes my butt, want to suck a lemon. Which to be quite candid was more information than anyone could take, except Mark who thought him very funny. Annoying? Of course. Grating? Certainly. Hilarious? Without a doubt. His mind is as quick as any comedian living today, but he is certainly an acquired taste. Much like Kiwi fruit that the Commander a.k.a. Shari compared to…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 02:29 pm
having sex on a bed of fragrant flowers while eating chocolate, wearing her favorite pair of shoes and shopping on line and singing karaoke!! Shari really liked Kiwi fruit and Kiwi chick ranked right up there as well. It was just too bad that Shari was going to have to...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 03:02 pm
Throw Mark overboard to be used as a shark decoy, while the rest of the girls made ready to dive in the warm crystal clear waters. Meanwhile, Try was cleaning the glass panel on the floor of the boat so he could get a real good view of the forthcoming flipper action. Unfortunately…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 03:55 pm
not realising the crack in the glass bottom had now become larger during Try's vigorous cleaning, the entire panel gave way.
Thus flooding the hull and sinking the entire boat, meanwhile the girls oblivious to the drama of Try and the boat, were still out snorkelling with Mark......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 04:14 pm
0 Replies