Never ending story

shari6905

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 06:45 pm
Shari and Mame doubled over in laughter!! Who Try thought was Fudgie was really Old Man Smithers who owns the Fun House. Smithers turned to Try and said "I love the tender way you hold me, big boy! Lets run away together. I have a ....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 06:07 am
An invitation from Kiwi Chick to go visit with her at Picton on South Island
Queen Charlotte Wilderness Park, which is located within the Marlborough Sounds, offering accommodation and activities within beautiful natural surroundings. Walking the Queen Charlotte Track and the Captain Cook Trail are offered as well as horse trekking, swimming, kayaking, wildlife watching and more!!!

Ok, said Try I get the picture - bloody adverts - However I will only go if the rest of the gang can come along. Smithers, thought for a while before saying…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 02:40 pm
"I would like to have you all to myself but if its the group thing your into, then I am game!" The whole gang packed up and left their naughty mansion behind. Little did they know that Shari was....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 03:16 pm
A top FBI agent working undercover on the trail of the ruthless Kiwi fruit gang who were known to be holed up at their Picton hideout. It just so happened the Mame was also under the covers, but she was working for…
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 05:15 pm
The Shogun, who had hired her after the Feds cracked down on his illigitimate squid contraband ring. Mame found herself struggling to be freed from the covers, but she managed it with the help of her trusty
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 09:22 am
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 02:45 pm
all the goings on with the Kiwi Fruit Gang and happily went out of her way to make them all feel welcome, not knowing she was about to enter into
the lions den of....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:16 pm
A devilish plot to un-mask kiwi Chick. Therefore, a hurriedly arranged game of strip poker was set up. Little did the players know…
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
Kiwi had no panties on......Well, at one point she did but she gave them to Try to hold on to. "Try, can I have my A2K panties back?" She asked playfully. Try responded with a quick....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 03:29 pm
Cough, and a spluttering apology as he was at that moment wearing them as extra insurance, due to the fact that his three kings and two aces were about to get beat by Shari's three aces and two kings. Which would mean…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 04:41 pm
Shari had to get her A2K bloomers off as well
which Try was quite excited about as now he would have quite an admirable collection for E-bay then Mame.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:09 pm
Who by now had consumed copious amounts of the amber nectar, suddenly announced that she had…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:32 pm
a big gun and waving it about in the air demanded to to know who the hell all these people were hanging off Try, Shari and Kiwi? Kiwi and Shari pushed Try up to the front to.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 05:43 pm
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:24 pm
Try crashing to the floor, thus suffering carpet burn to his nose and chin however Shari (who had completed her first aid course with honours) rummaged into the bottom of her hand bag and produced a large box of fluero pink band aids, 20 band aids later Try......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:36 pm
Wished Shari had put her glasses on as his nether region was now well and truly stuck fast to the bridle of Kiwi's horse! WTF! She screamed as Kiwi Chick slipped scantly into the saddle, this is…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:46 pm
supposed to be my horse!, Kiwi a bit intoxicated from the mineral water given to her from Try, which was actualy a blend of 50/50 Vodka, slid back off Shari's horse to the ......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:06 pm
Rapturous applause from the assembled company, as her last remaining garment remained steadfastly attached to the saddle. Fortunately, her fall was broken by…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 07:33 pm
the strap on her shoe, so she was able to gather herself together including retrieving her last remaining garment much to the dissapointment of Try who was still stuck steadfast to the horses bridle and who was now the focus....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:43 pm
of several bystanders who had been just casually sauntering along eating
0 Replies