Never ending story

shari6905

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 01:32 pm
"Velcome to our splendid sultry sensual vonderland of vonder." To that Shari cleverly responded.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 01:58 pm
"Stop flappin your lips mister, your breath is startin to bleach my hair." With her evident command of the clarity of the English language she beconed the rest of the group into the grand foyer. Holy **** will you get a look at that…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 03:10 pm
as Try almost tripped over the pot plant in the entrance, all while gawking at the big breasted 'Olga' one of the mansions live in maids, embarrassed Kiwi grabbed his ear and said......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 03:40 pm
"I want you, and I want you now!" Razz Try could not believe his good luck, as that Kiwi was one hot Chick. However, before he could wipe the drool from his mouth, she continued, "To take my cases upstairs and make sure I get a garden view". Sad Just then…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 03:50 pm
Colin walked in and introduced himself to Kiwi and the other lovely ladies, out of the mouth of Try came a painful sounding wimper as Try tried to extract his open sandaled toes of his right foot from under the obliviously unaware Colins, boot. Kiwi noticed and burst into laughter, then felt terrible.....
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 04:00 pm
As Colin said, "I'm gay" Poor Kiwi Chick, her mask fogging up in frustration said, "…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 04:07 pm
"Whaaaaat no way" in her frustration she turned and grabbed Try and said "C'mon upstairs with you and grab...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 04:31 pm
Some of those bottles of champagne and ice, and we are gonna…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 04:58 pm
get you drunk and see if the 'gay Colin' rumor is true". So up the stairs they went with a bewildered Try trying to put on a brave face and hoping that......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 05:10 pm
The zipper on the pretty little floral number he had borrowed from Shari would hold against the coming onslaught. However, fate was about to play a part when…
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 05:42 pm
the shoes he had also borrowed were far too small for him and the panty hose did not hide the mammoth amount of leg hair, "right" says Kiwi "Who has some wax?"....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 05:55 pm
"The government probably has some",said Colin,"but I hope you'll warm it and soften it up a bit so I won't..."
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 06:03 pm
get my fingers burnt", after hearing Colins voice poor Try got up and ran screaming out of the room, such a state was he, that all we saw was a flash of floral print and a half waxed leg .......
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 10:43 am
as he ran straight into spendi's open arms. Oh damn! Said Kiwi Chick, who had recently returned from Ireland with a head full of dreams, that's where I wanted to be. Little did she know that this was part of a cunning plan to lure her affections away from Colin, who by this time was…
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 10:46 am
... peeing in toilet. Just as he finished, a cockroach got in his pants.....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 10:55 am
which sent him into convulsions. Mame ran in to save him but he started singing and Mame couldn't tolerate the screeching. Vinnie was scurrying by outside the door when he heard the ruckus and, thinking
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 11:11 am
... "Hope the Cockroach's All Right."

But he was wrong, the poor creature just couldn't handle the pressure and, agitated, it came out and died off the suffocation.

Today is the farewell to the brave creature who not only thought but also dared to enter Colin's pants. Lets have few moments of silence.

Oh BTW, The funeral party has been arranged tomorrow at the la meridian hotel's pool side club. The Menu is Chinese. .....
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 01:13 pm
Dumplings. Shari was still waiting by the door for someone to take her bags...It seemed as though she was forgotten about Crying or Very sad She sat down on the top step of the grand entrance and pulled out her cel. "Hello!....Yes, I am with the mark" she whispered to the person on the other end "No, they suspect nothing! .....Yess......I will contact you for further instructions." Clapping her phone shut an eerie smile spread over Sharis face Twisted Evil Who was the mark? and more importantly, who was the mystery person on the other end of the line? Shari stood and made her way into the mansion only to see....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 02:33 pm
a reflection of herself in a huge, gilt mirror, but more interesting than looking at herself (if you can believe that) was the tall, dark, swarthy man with the scar running across his face standing right
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2006 02:52 pm
Across the only exit. Was that a gun in his pocket, or was he just pleased to see Mame? It was time for decisive action. Try tenderly took hold of Fudgie and without a thought for his own safety pushed her forward. Only to find…
0 Replies