It's All Men's Fault

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 04:57 pm
Awww, thanks, LH. I needed to hear that right about now. purrrr......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:11 pm
Questioner wrote:
Stray Cat wrote:

See how women resolve things? Hey, we are pretty good! Yaaaay!

Note how this would never have been an issue with men in the first place?

Nah, y'all'd just shoot each other and get it over with. Right? :wink:
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:19 pm
LoneHaranger wrote:
I'm afraid I can't understand why somebody would come onto a thread just to say they don't think it's funny. Why not just find another thread you do like? There are so many to choose from here.

I also think it's normal for someone to feel bad, even bitter after a break-up. I've heard other guys say things like that about women in those situations. It happens. I think Stray Cat just wanted to vent.

But you don't have to tell someone they're never going to be happy. That just seems kind of mean spirited to me.

Men and women rag on each other sometimes. It's no big deal really, you just have to take it with a sense of humor. Very Happy

I thought Stray Cat's thread here was funny!

Stray Cat, hang in there! The right one will come along. We've all been there, but it gets better. :wink:

to each his own. ha, i wouldn't comment but i think your post was kinda funny. you're opining on posts that are opining on other posts... see it? you did the same thing. i could tell you: if you don't like that post, move right along. there are many others...why do you feel the need to comment?

from stray cat's initial post it was absolutely not obvious she is hurting and needs to vent. many people hurt and vent on a2k and that is always welcomed kindly and warmly. she'd find support here anytime. this was different. that's all.
0 Replies

LoneHaranger

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 06:37 pm
I didn't mean anything personal. I read both of Stray Cat's threads, so maybe that's why I realized she was venting.

But I thought it was pretty obvious from the opening post here that it was meant to be funny. That's why I just didn't take it so seriously. Both men and women can stand to laugh at themselves once in a while.

But you're entitled to your opinion, dagmarka. Now, I'll move along! :wink:
0 Replies