It's All Men's Fault

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:35 am
FreeDuck wrote:
My ass. It would be, "I'll show that bitch. Let's see how she likes her country minus Pairs!"

Laughing
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:41 am
I'm glad you could interpret my typo. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:52 am
Shocked Ok... too many threads against men now Shocked
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:55 am
If women ruled the world, there might not be much bombing, but there would be some serious, neverending cold wars. And sometimes they would occur for seemingly no reason.

But I suppose that's better than leveling Iraq for no reason!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 10:58 am
Don't bet on it . . . Hell hath no fury, etc. . . . Indira Ghandi fought a war against Pakistan, Golda Meier fought a war against Egypt, Syria and Jordan, Margaret Thatcher fought a war against the Argentine.

Don't fool yourself that women are necessarily less violent en masse than are men . . .
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:01 am
True, true.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:08 pm
......and if you ever find yourself in a scrum whilst playing a Ladies rugby team, you will soon find out that they have no scruples.

Neither will you, by the way, unless you wear extra strong groinal protection.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:09 pm
It's the part about having no testicles which makes them dangerous, not the lack of scruples . . .
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:12 pm
I've just recently seen a women rubgy game - oh boy!
And I am surprised that not more men showed up to see it,
rugby is better than women wrestling in mudd.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:10 pm
Re: It's All Men's Fault
Stray Cat wrote:
I was just sitting here thinking about some things for which men are primarily responsible. Things like:

war, destruction, famine, raping, pillaging, the fall of the Roman Empire, the Holocaust, the stock market crash of 1929, the mafia, slavery, the Titanic disaster, the crucifixion of Jesus, every presidential assassination, the death of Princess Di, 9/11, the Howard Stern Show, Worldcom and Enron. And dirty socks on the floor.

just to name a few....

Wow! You wouldn't think anyone could f*** up that much, would you?

All of the above can be traced back to bad parenting, generally on the mother's side.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:25 pm
Stray Cat - I'm not masochist.

But I would love to date you (to unhearth the treasures of sweetness you keep buried in your heart).
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 01:31 pm
Francis wrote:

But I would love to date you (to unhearth the treasures of sweetness you keep buried in your heart).

'Take one for the team', so to speak.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 05:55 pm
Quote:

Francis, I appreciate that, even if you are only kidding. But it's the sweet treasures of my heart that got me here. The sweet treasures of my heart have only brought me grief and distress.

I'm glad to hear that you're not a masochist though, because it seems to me that most men are. Frankly, the bitchy, princessy, spoiled, bratty, emasculating sisters out there seem to do much better than me.

Men love them until they are seriously mistreated -- then they'll get together with their buddies and moan and groan about what bitches women are. Until the next day. Then they go back to their bitch and beg for more.

Seriously, every single man I've met in my life has about as much intelligence when it comes to relationships as a gnat with brain damage.

Before all the men out there post and tell me how wrong I am, please understand that I'm talking about the men I've met. So if I've never met you, please go on believing that you are the shiznit.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 05:58 pm
I'm sure the brain-damaged gnats are grateful for the opportunities afforded them.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 06:18 pm
What's with women and their prejudice against gnats? Have you noticed that? I've noticed. Women (sigh).
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 06:28 pm
Ah, but in the right amounts, testosterone is sweet indeed.

When it comes to aim, yeah, that needs practice or else they should be required to clean the bathroom.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 12:08 am
Re: It's All Men's Fault
Stray Cat, I'd like to ask you a question:
Are you a lesbian? Because you certainly can't be hetero if you hate men that much.

And, honestly, be thankful. Men are 50% resposible for every single person alive today.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 12:19 am
Regardless of whether or not you like us, we have evolved into a form that is exactly what you women have evolved to look for in someone to create babies with.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 01:37 am
Quote:
Are you a lesbian? Because you certainly can't be hetero if you hate men that much.

Crazy Diamond, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you really that threatened by a woman taking a little tongue-in-cheek shot at men? To the point where you have to fling the word "lesbian" at her? (As though the word "lesbian" is still an insult even in the year 2005)

To answer your question, no, I'm not a lesbian. But if I hung around a guy like you long enough, I probably could be.

In the future, if you don't like my thread -- or me -- then you don't have to read it, and you sure as hell don't have to post here.

In fact, I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't.

Dumb ass.

P.S. You seem to be sucking on some kind of phallic symbol in your avatar. Are you "one of those homosexuals?"
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:00 am
Stray Cat wrote:
Quote:

Crazy Diamond, I'd like to ask you a question. Are you really that threatened by a woman taking a little tongue-in-cheek shot at men? To the point where you have to fling the word "lesbian" at her? (As though the word "lesbian" is still an insult even in the year 2005)

To answer your question, no, I'm not a lesbian. But if I hung around a guy like you long enough, I probably could be.

In the future, if you don't like my thread -- or me -- then you don't have to read it, and you sure as hell don't have to post here.

In fact, I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't.

Dumb ass.

P.S. You seem to be sucking on some kind of phallic symbol in your avatar. Are you "one of those homosexuals?"

Woa, woa, woa! I didn't mean any offense.
I was just wondering, and, based on the observations throughout this forum, I had decided that it was a strong possibility that you weren't straight. But, now I see that you are, obviously, and I apologize, but really, no need to go crazy. It was an entirely viable question.

BTW you seem to be very insulted by the word lesbian. Do you have a problem with lesbians? If I was asked if I was a homosexual, I would simply respond with a no. Now, if someone called be a homo. Then I might get mad. But, having read such things in your post, I will try to ignore the torrent of insults you threw my way and I won't strike back, as you plainly took my question for an insult; which it was not. It was simply a question. Thanks.
0 Replies