my mom is a whore... no joke... what should i do?

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:08 pm
hello all. my first post here Very Happy.

i've got to introduce myself and my problem, so this may come across as rambling but i really do have a point!

my name is taylor (more often called tay) and i'm 19 years old. i currently live at home and attend college at NYU (new york university). i lived in the dorms for a year (freshmen year only), but i hated it and missed having my own bathroom so i moved back home with my mom. my mom is a model trainer. she owns a modeling school here in new york and teaches kids from age 3 all the way to 25 to strut their stuff on the runway. she has been a beauty pageant coach for over 12 years, and when i did pageants (from when i was 7 till 16) she trained me. my mom was a former model in france (she was born and raised there and moved to america when she was 22. she was a high fashion model/supermodel in new york and that's when she met my dad. he was an aspiring musician (how cliche.... right) and was currently enrolled in college. he fell very hard for her, and the two of them eloped. they never got officially married till after i was born. it's kind of sad in a way because they weren't sure they were going to spend the rest of their lives together until i came along (i'm an only child). my dad decided to give up his music gig and go on to what he went to college for, which was business. he began working in new york as a realtor and ended up hitting the jack pot. my mom continued to model, but it was harder for her because she had me to take care of. anyway to make a long story short- she ended up splitting with my dad when i was 12 because she felt like she was being suffocated by his job b/c it required him to travel so much that he was never home and she had to give up her dream in order to take care of the family. she was never a woman to give up her dreams or sacrifice, so it was a hard blow when she had to once my dad started making it big. they were temporarily split for a while, but my dad ended up filing for divorce because my mom would verbally harass him because she was so fed up with the marriage yet she was too much of a coward to actually file for a divorce. i have my own theories. i do think she was a coward, but at the same time she wanted the luxury that she was allotted while being married to my dad, because he gave her everything she wanted. a sweet penthouse, a brand new jaguar, jewelry, top notch designer duds, and he helped fund her modeling school.

once my parents were officially divorced, my dad moved to california where he started up his own company. i didn't want to leave new york, so i ended up living with my mom. she would always complain about the men she dated afterwards, how they never measured up to my dad. i never understood her logic, because she complained that the marriage was based on nothing, yet she missed him so much. my dad is a very passive guy, who rarely speaks up for himself. he kind of let my mom walk all over him, which she did. he just wanted to be happy, and she wouldn't let him.

i began modeling when i was 6 and like i said before, i entered numerous beauty pagents. i always won Laughing but it was like my mom was giving me an ultimatum- either i win or i shame her by losing. my dad would always be there for moral support, but he never once told me that i HAD to win. i went every summer and stayed with my dad and i felt like all the pressure that was put on me throughout the year (being the perfect model, winning every pageant, getting perfect grades, always looking beautiful, etc.) was instantly taken off. my dad soon started dating another woman and she was the epitome of what i wanted in a mom. like my mom, she was gorgeous and intelligent, but she was also a good person. my mom had a heart of coal, and although she showered me with everything i wanted, she never once told me "i love you" or "good job" or even "i want what's best for you." it was more of- get this done... and do it right... OR ELSE.

some people may call it tough love, but i sure don't.

anyway, my mom started seeing a guy about 3 months ago. his name is adam and he's an agent. he's 39 (my mom is 38) and he's a very good looking and charming guy. however, recently what has happened has seriously disturbed me.

my boyfriend who i have been with for 6 months is everything you could want in a boy. he's a model who works with abercrombie and fitch, hollister, lacoste, ralph lauren, calvin klein, etc. he's very gorgeous, very smart, and very sweet. however, he can be extremely sleezy. like i said before, my mom is a very good looking woman. she's gorgeous, looks about 20 and has silicon implants that are quite huge, and guys adore. anyway, for the past month i have been sensing that something is going on between my boyfriend and mom. somedays when i'm at school i'll come home to my boyfriend at my house chatting up with my mom. he's fully dressed BUT my mom will be in some slutty lingerie. i'm not saying she dresses up for him, i'm saying they have been doing something and when i come home... they stop. it's sickening! what's worse is that when i was having sex with my boyfriend, he MOANED MY MOM'S NAME!

i've confronted him several times, asking him if he's had sex with her. he says no, but he says that it would "be nice to have both of you in bed with me". WTF.

i know for a fact that he's been hooking up with my mom. i don't know if it's sex, but i do know it's something.

what should i do??? i love him so much, and he's quite a good catch. ahh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,984 • Replies: 73
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:10 pm
Re: my mom is a whore... no joke... what should i do?
ciaobella007 wrote:

what should i do??? i love him so much, and he's quite a good catch. ahh.

No he is not. Move on.
0 Replies

ciaobella007

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:12 pm
thanks for the speedy reply.

i can't just move on. i'm seriously attached to this guy. i need something more realistic.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:13 pm
ciaobella007 wrote:
thanks for the speedy reply.

i can't just move on. i'm seriously attached to this guy. i need something more realistic.

Let me be more realistic.

He wants to sleep with your mother.

How much more realistic do you want? Either live with it or move on. There isn't much choice here. He isn't going to suddenly not want her.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:15 pm
Well, there ya go.

Another thing to think about -- you seem to dislike the premium your mother places on looks. Do you see how you are doing the same? You mention that he's smart and sweet, good, but then all the rest is his modeling credentials (at length) and UNsmart UNsweet stuff he's doing.
0 Replies

ciaobella007

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:16 pm
lol i see what you're saying, but i don't know if they are having sex. all i know is he seriously likes her. i expect that though, all my boyfriends and just about every guy in general wants to **** her. it's not anything new. i've dealt with it my entire life. but i want to find out if he is having sex with her. what should i do? i don't want to videotape them... that's just sick.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Is it winter break time already?
0 Replies

ciaobella007

sozobe wrote:
Well, there ya go.

Another thing to think about -- you seem to dislike the premium your mother places on looks. Do you see how you are doing the same? You mention that he's smart and sweet, good, but then all the rest is his modeling credentials (at length) and UNsmart UNsweet stuff he's doing.

can a girl not say her man is fiiiiiiiiiine?
0 Replies

ciaobella007

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:17 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Is it winter break time already?

nope. why?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:18 pm
Of course you can say he's fiiiiine... he's also sleeeeeeeeeeeeazy. One should not trump the other.

As to finding out -- ask him. If you don't trust the answer, decide whether you're willing to live with the uncertainty.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:20 pm
Believe me, there are guys out there who wouldn't feel a need to boink your mom. Not all guys all sleazy. Even if she is gorgeous; by the way you describe her heart, that would be a serious turn off for many people. I could go on...

IMO, you don't need to know if he is having sex w/ her for sure. You have seen enough to make you uncomfortable; and to call your own bf sleazy. There are a lot more important things in this world than a hot body. Integrity and respect are two of those things.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:23 pm
This whole thing smells like bullshit to me.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:24 pm
Yeah, it's a bit Fox reality show. Or something.

Who knows, tho.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:26 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:31 pm
kickycan wrote:

I agree.

Ciaobella will have to post pictures of her mom in that lingere to prove it's not.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:40 pm
kickycan wrote:

Gee, what tipped you off?

I love people who are jet setters by the time they are 19 .

Now THERE's two words you don't hear too often anymore.....Jet Setter.

I'd like to be one of those.

I'll ask my mom to become a model, so I can do that.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:41 pm
kickycan wrote:

**sniff, sniff**
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:52 pm
Quote:

You have inherited your mother's sense of values.

What you seem to be asking for is a two-for-one holiday special: Remakes of both your boyfriend and your mother.

This is not "realistic".
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 05:58 pm
Maybe your boyfriend is an aspiring writer and looking to get published in Pentouse. I suggest you start buying it regularly to check and see if he writes a letter telling his tale.
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 07:11 pm
I think he's testing the waters for a tag team. And what makes your mom a whore? I wish when i was your age my friends mom dressed like that!

If it's a for real problem, dump him and move on. I bet your next bf oggles your mom too.
0 Replies