No Woman...No Drive

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 01:26 pm
Billy Falcon, you've obviously never been in a car with a woman driver from my neck of the woods.
0 Replies

BillyFalcon

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 09:27 pm
littlek,
It's hard to be a good driver when you're barefoot and pregnant all the time. HA HA HA HA HEH HEH HEH HE ha ha ha ha heh heh heh heh
Somehow, this doen't sound right for Boston. But neither does "my neck of the woods."

My wife's maiden name was Maria Andretti. I believe she's from Boston, but I don't believe it's any of my business. At least she told me it wasn't.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 07:29 am
Can we talk about the f***ing BMW drivers?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:08 am
Swimpy,, you mean those people who keep their brains below the waistline ?
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:08 am
'xactly!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:18 am
Swimpy wrote:
Can we talk about the f***ing BMW drivers?

Let's....let's talk about the "f***ing BMW" drivers.

What about 'em?
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:21 am
Well firstly they don't have the sence God gave them, secondly they believe they are in fact God's gift to mankind and thus are completely bound up in there own self importance and their ego.
They may of course have problems with words with 2 or more sylables

What's the difference between a BMW driver and a computer?
You only have to punch information into a computer once

Why don't BMW drivers eat bananas?
They can't find the zipper
or
They cant find the pull tab
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:34 am
Maybe in London, ol' chap. Here, BMW's are as common as tea.

BMW:
Broke
Man's
Wish
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:35 am
Break
My
Window
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:42 am
Mommy, Mommy!! Daddy's running down the street!
Shut up son and accelerate!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:45 am
I'll have you know, I've always driven like an arrogant prick, long before I've ever had a bimmer.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 08:55 am
oak stole all the good lines. I just wonder what it is about that car that can turn the most mild mannered person into an (as you so eloquently put it) arrogant prick.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 09:06 am
Nah, hasn't done a thing to me. I'm not impressed by my car. And my driving record is cleeeeean. I've actually toned down my agressiveness since having a "snob-mobile." If I had my car in high school though, I'd surely be dead right now.

What about souped-up little Civics, and all the wannabe "rice rocket" cars? You know, the lil' sh!tboxes with the big spoiler, racing stickers, ect? They try to race everything. Those lil' fvckers annoy me almost as much as a woman driving a Volvo.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 09:11 am
My significant other drives a Bimmer. I think his true personality emerges when he gets behind the wheel. I have to ask him "Who are you?" as he is barreling down on someone's bumper.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 09:41 am
For me a car is a car is a car. It's just another type of machine amongst many. Washing, vacuuming, sewing, lawn mower.
As long as the car starts, goes where I want it to, shifts gears and stops when I hit the brakes, that's fine. I don't care if it's a Ford or a Caddy or a Mercedes and it's not pink.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:51 am
A lot of you know that my big beef is with SUV drivers. I've not noticed any crazy aggressive driving by BMW drivers. If anything they seem to drive overly cautiously. Don't want to ding the baby, dontcha know.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 04:48 am
OAK
I'm the same way. A car is meant to get me from here to there and If it's dependable, I'm happy. I have a rusty rear bumper and some rust on my drivers side door that my mother and son keep bringing up. I finally told them if it bothered thenm that much that they were welcome to make the arrangements to replace the bumper and door. For some reason I haven't heard a thing about it since. I have a new rebuilt motor that's only 3 years old in that car which I rarely drive, so obviously the body is going to go before the motor does, especially the way they salt the roads up here. I also told mom and my son that if they ever want to buy me a new car that I'm game. They haven't gotten back to me on that, LOL!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 10:55 am
For thise of us who actually like driving, a BMW is the best car you can buy for the money. They drive like a dream.

If you don't like to drive, like to talk on your cell phone, do your makeup in the rearview, eat, or any other distraction while driving, I have this to say to you.

Get the f--- out of my way.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 01:02 pm
Hi Montana, Yes similar attitudes towards cars. In fact my car is very similar to yours as well. It's a nice weather beaten off white color with distinct shades of brown creeping like ivy from little nooks and crannies. I could drive thru our downtown area, with the sunroof open and copious amounts of rock and roll staining the public ears. The car is street legal, or was till a week ago when some little trollope decided to steal it. Couldn't start it, so he left it out on the street with the steering column and the electrics trashed.
So off I must go and buy a replacement
0 Replies

BillyFalcon

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 08:22 pm
What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
A porcupine has its pricks on the outside.
0 Replies