Atheists... Your life is pointless

farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:39 pm
@Setanta,
dont turn yer back on yer doggies. They are always testing the pack leader. If you have them small ankle biters your ok, but somebody with a herd of dobermans needs to be very assertive .
farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:40 pm
@farmerman,
Anyway, I must report back to the dark lord and give him the testimony of the spade.
I am wormwood
farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:51 pm
@farmerman,
pardon me , but did I say mwah ha ha ha?. Im so sorry but I completely left out the mwah ha ha ha .
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:59 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Re: wmwcjr (Post 4907511)
dogs will kill for the fun of it. They will take down cattle and then just leave them lay to die. I think "spwan of satan" needs to be better thought out. Cats will at least eat their prey.

That's interesting. Can't say I've spent any time around cattle.

By the way, I also found Setanta's "spawn of Satan" comment to be hilarious. So would my wife.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 05:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I certainly do not “reject” Christian “inhibitions” on matters like stealing or murdering.

There's no need Frank. Your fear of the law is sufficient for that.

Does anything not covered by the law meet with your acceptance?
spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Some sins can also be a crime, but not all sins are crimes.

Right. What's your plan, a rough outline will do, for the sins that are not a crime?
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:10 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
As an atheist, I provide the theistically driven with unending hours of feeling smug and superior.

Not me you don't fm. I think you are just complete;y ******* stupid and determined to remain so for the reasons I have provided.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Your group's history refutes that assertion.

You can count me out on that one as well fm. I'm in no group.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:20 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta goes into fantasy land. Me!! Back down?? He's dreaming. He has backed down by refusing to respond to my posts. All the time.
thack45

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:22 pm
@Setanta,
I can only say any little bag of fur that can produce in me so much ridiculous human emotion must be from the order of beelzebub...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:31 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
No ****, Buddy--you're a glutton for punishment.

Spade has gotten hystericlaly hateful ever since he stepped on his dick in a thread of his own. He said he knew atheists (plural) who had said that if they had a sign from god, they'd change their beliefs. That pretty well shows that he is completely incapable of seeing the other side of the argument. He completely fails to understand the position of those who don't agree with him. I told him i didn't believe it, and why i didn't believe it. He said he could link the posts. So i told him to bring it on. He backed down--then he said he didn't want me to "got to war" with they guys who had said that to him. I laughed at that, and told him i wouldn't be going to war with anyone, that if any so-called atheists said something like that, i'd laugh at them. He has become more and more hysterical and vicious ever since.

It's sad, really. If he had the intelligence, i'd explain it to him. But i've tried, and it just doesn't sink in.

You wrote: It's sad, really. If he had the intelligence, i'd explain it to him. But i've tried, and it just doesn't sink in.

Mine:

Guess you stepped on your own dick many of times...If I am not intelligent, then I am not smart enough to have thought about it, and make it up...Nor am I smart enough to realize that atheists do not genuinely feel this way...And it happened...

Not only that, But your a very wicked wicked hateful man...and I KNOW you would vilified them...So that is why I did not post the links...

But you forgot to mention that one other time we went down this path, about presenting evidence...And I backed it up...Which was something to the effect of showing how I tried to get along with you, and bury the hatchet...and show you how hateful you are..in which I backed it up!! I will provide it now for you, and all!!

ME: I am not talking about my God, or scriptures, I am talking about you!!

Your indeed a hateful man!! If you would like I can link about a few posts that show this....

And no matter how irritated I am by you, I will force myself, to go thru and find them because this directly points toward your hate, which I am more than happy to look thru to find them to show you...

Quote:
No, i'm not hateful, and i am talking about your cartoon god and the bullshit scriptures, because that is relevant to this topic. Your paranoid fantasies and personal condemnation of me are not relevant.

I'd be very much surprised if you can find unambiguous evidence of my "hate." I suspect that this will be just like your claim about two atheists asking for "a sign from god." You even said you could link them--then you backed down, you started name calling and making invidious comments about me, and accusing me of hating. Same story, different day.

Nope, like I said, because this directly pertains to you, and not 2 helpless atheists from your vulturous ways I will gladly link them!!! brb...

I will reply to this as soon as I validate what I am saying to Setanta...and absolve myself...

http://able2know.org/topic/17906-18#post-4876688

So that is the reason I did not post the other links! because I KNOW you a hateful person!!
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Not only that, But your a very wicked wicked hateful man..And no matter how irritated I am by you,

Why do you only see all the bad things in people? cant you try and find the good in them? You are able to do it in the bible.

You could start with this post that you are referring to.
Take this quote for example

Quote:
Spade has gotten hystericlaly hateful ever since he stepped on his dick in a thread of his own.

Now you could take this as somewhat of a complement on how long Setanta
thinks your dick may be or you could see it as an insult about how short he thinks your legs are. It is up to you and how you want to believe. 2 Cents

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
So much for being unintelligent? Or not right about your hatred? huh?? Or "backing down" from you...and not about protecting 2 people from your vulturous ways!!

But if you think it is defeat...In your twisted view, I will gladly say I "backed down" to protect 2 other people...who have nothing to do with you, or I...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
LOL, I did think about that, when I first read it!! 2 Cents

Again, so much for being unintelligent... 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Now you could take this as somewhat of a complement on how long Setanta
thinks your dick may be or you could see it as an insult about how short he thinks your legs are. It is up to you and how you want to believe.

Who would have ever thought that Setanta hates me...but is thinking about the size of my dick?? Guess anyone could be wrong...And you learn something new everyday!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:23 pm
@spendius,
So what exactly are you, my friend??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:37 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Right. What's your plan, a rough outline will do, for the sins that are not a crime?

I asked this to Cicerone as well, in a different way...I am also curious as to what he believes on this??
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

why would dj... post a Very Happy

It was a message directed at me from someone else who appreciates the comic masterpiece that is Viz.
http://best-apps.t3.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/viz2.jpg
It was directed at me, it was about Viz.
djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:56 pm
@izzythepush,
aww, the profanasaurus (sp), good ol' roger mellie (the man from the tellie, you know)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah I see, If you missed it I apologized to Djj...I was out of line...I clumped him into the same group as Setanta, and he did not deserve that...

Thanks bud...

Always knew you can see your friends, and they help out others...and clarify things for the better of our time here...And take in when people admit faults (me)

A true gent you are! My friend!!
0 Replies