Atheists... Your life is pointless

izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:58 pm
@djjd62,
Have you read the one where he's on Desert Island Discs?
0 Replies

thack45

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:05 pm
@izzythepush,
What's that triangle with the exclamation point icon in your notification tray? Never seen that one before …
izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:11 pm
@thack45,
Your guess is as good as mine. I just googled images, it looks like an app for Roger's theosaurus, the world's sweariest dictionary.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You're about the most hateful person i've seen around here. There's a wonderful irony in the accusations you make against others.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 10:23 pm
@spendius,
Thank you, i thought it would be ignored since so many comment.
And no sorry i didn't read everyone's comment, just the topic and that's about it. And my apologies but i don't know how to take a quote from another comment.

Smile I agree with you to an extent, what i did with that quote was answer from my prospective the fundamentals of morals/ethics and how they were not created by god himself but by man.
cicerone imposter

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 11:33 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
To cut and paste any part of a post, just left click on your mouse, and you will see a blue background. Hit Ctrl and C at the same time to copy, then hit Ctrl and V to paste it.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:35 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
If that does not help you, this is how I learned to do it...

hit reply to the post you want to reply to...

then in your reply to them at the bottom it will have their comment...Copy and paste it...then before their post put their quote symbol before everyone of their posts pertaining to them ...and put your quote symbol at the end of their quoting, and where yours begins...I usually space it one line, to see it more clearly...so like this...

Quote:
Thank you, i thought it would be ignored since so many comment.
And no sorry i didn't read everyone's comment, just the topic and that's about it. And my apologies but i don't know how to take a quote from another comment.

I have to quote yours and mine at the beginning of yours and always where mine begins after yours ends...

then if you quote them again in a post, like this...

Quote:
I agree with you to an extent, what i did with that quote was answer from my prospective the fundamentals of morals/ethics and how they were not created by god himself but by man.

You have to repeat the process, and put yours symbol before their quote, or whoever your quoting...

Repeat the process in a post, and put the quote symbol for them, at the beginning of where your quote ends and their quote starts...and put your quote symbol, where theirs ends, and yours start up again....No matter how many times you do it in a post...

You can see the symbols to do it with under the top bar, you know the symbols I am talking about...I cant put them here, to show you, or it will screw up my post, and you will not understand it...

As far as not reading other posts...I have said twice, and will say it now, and hopefully you see it...You will not get a response from Creasy, he is no longer posting here...But you can talk amongst others who will answer your questions, you have to ask...

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 01:01 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
As far as quoting multiplies...

Type the same first quote symbol us see, as if to quote multiple people...always at the beginning of their comment...and when one ends, to quote another, just put another quote symbol to quote others where the first quote ended, and the new one starts...and do not even use the your quote symbol...unless, your going to respond to any of them...

Just remember, because it seems that you were close to having it right, and doing it right, always put a quote symbol for others, at the beginning of their comment...And put your quote symbol, where their comment, or post ends, and where yours starts up again....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:00 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I will explain A little more to make it as simple as possible from your example...By Almost getting it right...

This is your post, below...I am quoting it wrong on purpose So I can explain it, and you can visualize....If your just posting yourself, to a reply of someone else...You do not need that quote symbol, below...If you quote another person...the easiest way, is to go directly to that post...hit reply, when your chat reply comes up, their message will be below your chat box...Copy and paste it, and put it up at the very top...Use the other quote symbol than the one below, the one similar to the one below but with out the "/" in it...And put it at the very beginning of there quotes...I think you know what symbol I am talking about...then, when your done quoting what you want, from what they had originally stated...at the end of their words, space it one full line, by pressing, enter...and type that symbol down below, at the very beginning of where your words start, in response to their quote(s)...

If you reply to multiple things, in a post...You have to repeat this process above...Each time, you quote them, and each time you reply to their quote...and quote yourself...and every time, the quote symbols go at the beginning of the switch, from them to you...remember, If your just responding to a post...Without quoting anyone...you do not have to put any symbol in there, at all...

[/quote]
What assumptions? What atheists you ask? How about the half of dozen that said they were? Also I've looked around a bit and it appears to be about 80% religion-bashers on this particular forum. Hmmmm, how ironic.

I was just wondering out loud how if there is no God, than why don't we live more like the animals we are? Why the morals?
[/quote]
izzythepush

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:04 am
@Setanta,
You're being very silly Set. Spademaster may be a bit out there, he may be completely delusional, but I think he's sincere. I don't think he's at all hateful. Although you two certainly rub each other up the wrong way, maybe you could get a show on community radio or something.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:25 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Although you two certainly rub each other up the wrong way, maybe you could get a show on community radio or something.

Now that is some funny **** there, Satan and Jesus on the radio together. I wonder how long that community radio show would last.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:25 am
@izzythepush,
I appreciate the approach to giving kind words...

But I am afraid it won't work...

For you see, if Setanta was to be honest, About the hatred thing...at least to you...Since he and I do not gel...

Than that would also throw problems into the maybe a bit out there, and Completely delusional...that he thinks about me...

I don't think he will admit it...(any of the above) for personal resentment against me...

But I definitely do appreciate the words...And value peacemakers in the World....Lord knows we need as many as possible!!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:28 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Now that is some funny **** there, Satan and Jesus on the radio together. I wonder how long community radio show would last.

Honestly, the way some people are twisted...If we fought on there like we do here...then it would probably be a smash!! Just look at ridiculously awful shows such as Jerry Springer...Some people are so sick, they find it funny, or humor, or laughing, and making fun of others...And exploiting people...and getting a kick out of others weaknesses....
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Who needs Jerry Springer when you have A2K?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:32 am
@reasoning logic,
Better question, is who needs Jerry Springer! Wink 2 Cents
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:17 am
@izzythepush,
No, you're being very silly, or, more likely, you're just arguing because you can, which is a trait i've seen in you. Spade said he knew atheists who said they'd change their belief if they had a sign from god. Now that's just stupid for two reasons--one because they aren't going to be looking for a "sign" from what they don't believe exists, and two because they don't have a belief to change--it's the absence or rejection of belief. So i told him as much, and he said he could link their posts. So i said he should do so. He quickly became more and more hysterical, and began making accusations against me. He did this until i got fed up and paid him in the same coin. Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy. Naturally, he upped the hysteria and began quoting my posts to show that i was hateful. I've seen him do the same thing to anyone else who questions him closely or relentlessly.

He's all peaches and cream and little fuzzy kittens until the pressure is on him, and then he snaps. You think your way, and i'll think mine.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:41 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Naturally

Yeah! Naturally!

Is my reaction not natural as well? Or am I different, somehow?

Once again, if it is so stupid, and you think I am so stupid...What makes you think I am smart enough to fabricate that, if it did not happen???

I am sorry, but as long as I live, I will not reveal to you who said those posts!!

Quote:
He did this until i got fed up and paid him in the same coin.

No, your hate goes deeper than just me! where as mine is maybe 3 people on here...I have no problem manning up, and saying I am sorry to someone, when I am wrong, or act childish...Something you have NEVER done!! that is the difference here! that you do not seem to be able to understand at the age of 60+, and I grasp at 29...So, I have major problems (personally believing anything out of your mouth) you truly do not seem to be happy, you truly have unresolved issues with me, and I am game to leave you be, and you leave me be for the rest of our time on here...I am game to start a thread so that you can get all this **** off your chest once and for all, so that it ends...etc...

Look at it this way, I am now paying you in the same coin, that you have done to so many others!! Wink Doesn't feel so good does it? Did not think so!

reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
...I am game to start a thread so that you can get all this **** off your chest once and for all, so that it ends...etc...

Talk about kicking the can down the road.
I started a thread a couple of years ago and I think that you two could add value to it.
http://able2know.org/topic/160383-1
Setanta

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don't care if you reveal them to me, i figure (now as i did then) that either you were making the **** up and couldn't face being outed, or that you realized you had distorted the meaning of what people actually had said, and couldn't face acknowledging that. No matter what the reason, you made a claim, you said you could back it up--you offered to back it up--and then you weaseled out of it. The point you keep missing is that it shows how profoundly you misunderstand the points of view of those who don't agree with your superstition. You continue to demonstrate that you just don't get it.

I don't hate anyone here, including you. I also don't care if you think i'm happy. Along with that silly "i'm a prophet, i know what people will say before they say it" bullshit that you peddle, you also commonly indulge in phony-baloney "analysis" of people's psychological problems--or rather, what you allege to be their problems. You're as clueless about that as you are about what motivates those who think significantly differently than you. You're just clueless. Think what you like about me, it's no skin off my nose.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Thank for that spadeMaster, i will try to make an attempt. But if not then i see no problem replying back as i have with the quotes.
It's not you're fault i find these instructions confusing but i will figure it all out, all in good time. thank you:)