Atheists... Your life is pointless

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:28 pm
@wmwcjr,
Still think the first picture is hilarious!!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:30 pm
@spendius,
lol...
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
As an atheist, I provide the theistically driven with unending hours of feeling smug and superior.How can my life be pointless?

Atheists give all the religioous reasons to stock up on weapons and foodtuffs for use in the inevitable struggles that will bring on the end times. Pointless? I think not.

I feel terribly fulfilled just with these two missions on my resume to the dark lord.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
An how does this man made "sinning" hold you back?

What "sin" is in poor taste>?
farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:32 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
BOO!!!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I think most of us, are who we are in person, and on here...

I think some people, are nice in person, and full of **** on here!
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:34 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
BOO!!!

What is this supposed to mean?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:40 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
As an atheist, I provide the theistically driven with unending hours of feeling smug and superior.How can my life be pointless?

Atheists give all the religioous reasons to stock up on weapons and foodtuffs for use in the inevitable struggles that will bring on the end times. Pointless? I think not.

I feel terribly fulfilled just with these two missions on my resume to the dark lord.

If your right, and God is real...What a sad way to look at things indeed!
Religious do not want to fight against people who appose God...
spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:08 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Hi kid--I checked out your profile. Not bad.

Quote:
*I've always wondered why people that are so adamant about the non-existence of God, debate morals and what is right and wrong.*

Was it not obvious from my previous post about pointlessness. If the atheist is underway with a life of gorgeous sinning he or she is betting on life not having a transcendent point. Hence the deficit. The thought of it possibly having such a point, however remote the possibility, has to be denied. And vehemently. It's too horrible to contemplate. As Dante did. And some painters in the Bosch tradition.

And here's the Christians continually reminding the atheist of that possibility. And vehemently too. They have passed up on a life of sumptuary sinning for the possibility. That's no small bet either but its less for those with few opportunities to sink slowly into a life of squalid sin. Librarians for example. Civics majors. Shagged out old has-beens like me.

These sorts of conversations are banned in most English pubs.

The question becomes an economic one by one step logic. And the prevention of satisfactory sinning, in the event that it is economically dysfunctional, by legal sanctions, has been tried in the past and not only is it expensive to police but it doesn't work either for obvious reasons.

The true atheist never gives it a moment's though because on the Day of Judgement he can accuse God of making him obsessed with seriously sinning. Sinning for money is another matter of course. Only ladies can do that for biological reasons. And she can't claim God gave her an obsession with money. There's too much sinning went on before money was invented.

Fundamentally atheists are anarchists. But practicing anarchy is a bit dangerous so it leaks out in debates such as these. Rejection of authority.
spendius

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:14 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I must confess. It was me who started the fuss about cards. It began with me calling you "Digger" thinking you meant by your U/N a **** shoveller. Or a gardener. And a master at it.

I apologise.
farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:17 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Religious do not want to fight against people who appose God...
Riiiight. Your group's history refutes that assertion.
wmwcjr

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:23 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Re: wmwcjr (Post 4907302)
Still think the first picture is hilarious!!

Thank you! Smile I'm glad you didn't object to my posting it again. I still chuckle whenever I see it. The second picture's gotta be a still shot from some movie. By the way, Setanta says cats are the spawn of Satan. You know, considering how they like to "play" with small animals before they finally kill them, cats do seem to be more cruel than dogs, which kill quickly. No offense to cat lovers! Embarrassed Mr. Green

Gotta go ...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:24 pm
@spendius,
You do not have to apologize for other people's agenda's...

I know who I can trust, and who I can't! Wink Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:25 pm
@wmwcjr,
dogs will kill for the fun of it. They will take down cattle and then just leave them lay to die. I think "spwan of satan" needs to be better thought out. Cats will at least eat their prey.
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:26 pm
@djjd62,
I knew that . . . you're a warrior, Dude, a mensch ! ! !
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:27 pm
@farmerman,
Riiight, but who says they were right for doing it??

The word of God, Is going to be spread, and be here forever...God does not need people to force or impose will to fund his missions!!

Not everyone who embraces Christ is like that of course...matter of fact the majority aren't...

So by your own assertions of How our religion was spread...Shows that Christianity, should have weened off by now if it is false...and bullshit...

God doesn't need people to murder to save souls...and your crazy to believe people who did that "knew God" at all...

No more than an atheist who decides to murder, and thinks he is "helping humanity"...

Do you disagree? Do you think that there are no atheists who think this way??

0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
How dense are you clown? I didn't take offense, i think you're hilarious. You're especially hilarious when you describe yourself as a "thinker." You couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag.

You crack me up!
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:31 pm
@Setanta,
I used to believe that set was only kidding about cats but I do think he lives with that incorrect conclusion. ACtually domestic dogs are the true spawns of satan and must be watched and reminded that, as the pack leader, you will not stand for any "backsliding" into feral habits like running in packs and killing for trophy. (Dogs are, in that respect, no better than humans)
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
But keep in mind that I still discuss with Spendius...so I have a high threshold for what is or is not futile!!! Wink

No ****, Buddy--you're a glutton for punishment.

Spade has gotten hystericlaly hateful ever since he stepped on his dick in a thread of his own. He said he knew atheists (plural) who had said that if they had a sign from god, they'd change their beliefs. That pretty well shows that he is completely incapable of seeing the other side of the argument. He completely fails to understand the position of those who don't agree with him. I told him i didn't believe it, and why i didn't believe it. He said he could link the posts. So i told him to bring it on. He backed down--then he said he didn't want me to "got to war" with they guys who had said that to him. I laughed at that, and told him i wouldn't be going to war with anyone, that if any so-called atheists said something like that, i'd laugh at them. He has become more and more hysterical and vicious ever since.

It's sad, really. If he had the intelligence, i'd explain it to him. But i've tried, and it just doesn't sink in.
Setanta

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 04:36 pm
@farmerman,
I don't actually dislike catses . . . i'm allergic, so i can't be around them. But i really get a kick out of telling the cat lovers here that . . .

catses is the spawn of SATAN! ! !