Atheists... Your life is pointless

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Nope...but I prefer this...

People create God by the image of themselves...

Which is totally different than this

Quote:
Are you suggesting that me and others are correct in saying that god is made in the image of man or that he is made out of or imagination??

Do you believe it is or is not? Please explain...Do you reject it is or is not? Please explain...

Are you imagining that you are who you are? Please explain?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:10 pm
>lag<
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Using logic....By this I mean the logic of normal reasoning power, something that you don't believe in, or you wouldn't come up with your favorite little ditty quote..." that what they believe is not who they are? "
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am saying that if people do not behave in the same ways they think a God would...Why would God behave differently to them in return?

I am saying that God is going to be to them what they are to everyone else...

That is cool at least you are being honest and I have to give credit where it is deserved.

Ck so if a sociopath treats others sociopathically "that is how God will appear to the sociopath. I think you are 100% correct but is this how a loving God truly shares his beliefs and identity with others who would behave diferently?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:39 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes because I said that that is who God is going to be to them...but I did not explain that that was the way I think it is going to be...in the end...

I think that God is God, because he is going to take on what others directly see themselves as...Once they see and know perfection...and desire to be...Once they see why they are not...So the only option is to watch God suffer to be unclean...because of a true desire to be...Or cleanse themselves to be clean...and be with God...and obtain perfection...choice is freely up to the mortal...

Do you still think I am being honest and deserve credit? Just curious...
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Yes because I said that that is who God is going to be to them...but I did not explain that that was the way I think it is going to be...in the end...

Are you suggesting that a true God is going to be the same as a pedophile who rapes children under 6 years old?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
Nope...I am suggesting that they will have to do it to God till they want to repent...
FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:56 pm
Dishonesty in debating: annoying, insulting, evading, arguing in circles, changing the topic, shifting the goal posts, changing word definitions, contradicting, denying evidence of contradiction when it's presented, generally pissing off the other person until they decide it's not worth arguing with children. I WIN!!! YAY!! I BEAT THE ATHEISTS!!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/bored.gif

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/28785_10151303594371952_1688664398_n.jpg
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
Do you still think I am being honest and deserve credit? Just curious...
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 06:58 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Nope...I am suggesting that they will have to do it to God till they want to repent...

How do you know that god would put up with someone treating him as if he was a young sexual desire?
reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you still think I am being honest and deserve credit? Just curious....

I think that the least among us deserve credit and I hope that you may view me in this category. Idea
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:07 pm
@reasoning logic,
I do not know...that is how I know...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think that the least among us deserve credit and I hope that you may view me in this category. Idea

Humility, is the single-handed most undervalued characteristic to God...Wink...Very Happy
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Not trying to put you down but you do see the contradiction in your statement don't you?
FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:45 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

There is no way to have a rational discussion with someone who is capable of posting such a statement.
0 Replies

FBM

Sat 6 Apr, 2013 08:33 pm
Yep. I, for one, don't feel bad about ridiculing the ridiculous. If they don't want to be laughed at, they shouldn't hold such funny beliefs. Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 7 Apr, 2013 03:29 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
How do you know that god would put up with someone treating him as if he was a young sexual desire?

I do not know = that is how I know....

I do not know how God would put up with people treating him as a young sexuail desire...that is why I know that one must suffer by doing this to God if they think they want too because they are not looking to find eternal peace...

Because they would realize they do not want to do this, by the fact of freely wanting to see God suffer like this...

And choose not to be in eternal peace...

And if they chose to keep doing it try to see God suffer, then they would never realize the true nature of their own wickedness, or would but never be in peace...and be in eternal damnation...

Then he has no reason to save them...and their own nature is who they are, and what they will be..."the Devil"

Then they will realize it is not what God puts up with...and it is their own evil desires holding them back...and nothing else...

Then, they can only find God and eternal peace, by becoming one with God again by repentance...

And as long as they keep rejecting it is so, it will keep happening...Once they wish to be like God and repent, they will start to become eternally free...forever...

If they wish to try to not repent, then that is who they will always be...If they do, then they will be saved...

Choice is always up to the mortal....and it begins to change when one wants to freely do it...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 7 Apr, 2013 03:37 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You are becoming incoherent...which often happens when you paint yourself into a corner.

Answer my question...and I will answer one of yours.

None of this would be necessary if you discussed things in a rational way.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Sun 7 Apr, 2013 04:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You have done this same kind of nonsense with people since I have been reading your posts...and you are not going to get away with it with me.

Really? Are you sure I have done this? Or unsure I have done this?

Bye Frank!!

Have something you would like to directly say to me? Or try to stop me from going?

Tell me why!

Quote:
You are becoming incoherent...which often happens when you paint yourself into a corner.

Answer my question...and I will answer one of yours.

None of this would be necessary if you discussed things in a rational way.

Thank you for taking the time to "show me" that you are sure I am doing this...and showing that you freely chose to say something to me...and freely choosing to show me you wanted to stop me from going...

That is a sufficient explanation to the question I asked, and showed me that you understand what I meant...and are able to know if you are sure or not...and why you agree or do not...

Please link the question for me again and I will do my best to answer it in the ways I think you are subjectively looking for...although It may not be exact, because I doubt our terminology would ever be the same...
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 7 Apr, 2013 04:40 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Yep. I, for one, don't feel bad about ridiculing the ridiculous. If they don't want to be laughed at, they shouldn't hold such funny beliefs.

Will you explain what we should do about it? I'm sure we will give you a fair hearing.