Atheists... Your life is pointless

cicerone imposter

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 03:41 pm
The life of atheists is pointless, because the life of fundamentalist christians have a goal to achieve.

Quote:
By STEVEN ERLANGER
Published: July 23, 2011

OSLO — The Norwegian police on Saturday charged a man they identified as a right-wing fundamentalist Christian in connection with the bombing of a government building in central Oslo and a shooting attack on a nearby island that together killed at least 92 people.
ryoung

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 03:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That statement just makes you sound like an idiot. Knowbody's life is pointless no matter what your belief
reasoning logic

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 03:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
fundamental extremist seem to become very desperate when things do not look in their favor especially when they know they are loosing the information war as they have been for years. Religiously and ideologically

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 03:55 pm
@ryoung,
Quote:
Knowbody's life is pointless no matter what your belief

What if you are a serial killer and you believe that some peoples lives are pointless?

Beliefs have such strong emotional attachments to them that anything is possible to the believer, you just have to have enough faith!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 23 Jul, 2011 03:57 pm
@ryoung,
Are you a fundamentalist christian?
ryoung

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 04:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
not at all, I believe we came from this universe we are in and thats where we will end up in the end. What a person believes in does not define him or herself as a good or bad person unless you believe you need to hurt people to achieve some goal. How we treat people is how we will be remembered.
reasoning logic

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 04:14 pm
@ryoung,
I like your thinking!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 04:33 pm
@ryoung,
Is that why you said,
Quote:
That statement just makes you sound like an idiot.

That you interpret something I post to determine it makes me sound like an idiot is your ignorance of who I am.

You make quick assumptions about people from one post? You're the idiot here.
reasoning logic

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 04:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My bad CI I should have addressed that myself but did not pay close enough attention!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 04:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're the idiot here.

Can you give a guy some slack for making an interpretation mistake?

Not trying to be hateful but in my opinion it is when we use that type of language in a civilized discussion that it seems to become uncivilized and some may think that is idiotic. What do you all think?

izzythepush

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 04:58 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
You're the idiot here.

Can you give a guy some slack for making an interpretation mistake?

Not trying to be hateful but in my opinion it is when we use that type of language in a civilized discussion that it seems to become uncivilized and some may think that is idiotic. What do you all think?

I think you're a ploppy poo pants, so there.
cicerone imposter

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 05:03 pm
@reasoning logic,
I have no patience for stupidity. If anyone wants to shoot guns, be ready to be shot back.
reasoning logic

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 05:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Nana na booboo to you too! Drunk
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 05:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Ok I was just asking because most of the time you seem to be a gentleman!
cicerone imposter

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 05:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am a gentleman; it's you who doesn't see what's in front of you.

I didn't shoot first.
reasoning logic

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
it's you who doesn't see what's in front of you.

Yes I can agree with you I do not know what will be in front of me in the next few moments or at any point in the future!

Quote:
I didn't shoot first.

I never said you did! Wink

What is your perspective on farmerman's post here?

http://able2know.org/topic/174895-7#post-4676378
cicerone imposter

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:32 pm
@reasoning logic,
Without looking at the link, I can safely say that farmerman's opinion is spot on!
0 Replies

ryoung

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Mabe idiot was the wrong word. I was just refering to your ignorance about atheists. For you to assume that atheists lives are pointless shows you have no knowledge of what atheists are about.
cicerone imposter

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 06:36 pm
@ryoung,
See! I told you ryoung was ignorant. Maybe stupid is a better fit.

I suggest that you go back and read all my posts concerning "religion" as a
subject.

Even a short reading of this thread should be a clue.

This is where you went on the wrong; it was a snide post that you failed to understand.
Quote:
I wrote, The life of atheists is pointless, because the life of fundamentalist christians have a goal to achieve.

Quote:

" By STEVEN ERLANGER
Published: July 23, 2011

OSLO — The Norwegian police on Saturday charged a man they identified as a right-wing fundamentalist Christian in connection with the bombing of a government building in central Oslo and a shooting attack on a nearby island that together killed at least 92 people."

My footnote:

Signature Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein (1879-1955) "..twisted your mind into a pretzel..: -- Setanta Austin;Sep-Oct
ryoung

Sun 24 Jul, 2011 07:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I guess there wasn't any point to that statement you made wheather it was a snide remark or not. No i did not read the posts before it. Didn't need to.
Have a nice day.