Why did Charles ever choose Camilla over Diana?

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 07:17 am
With the 10th anniversary of Diana's death coming up, and an inquest verdict still nowhere in sight, the Royals are paranoid about Camilla's title.

These days the royals remain so only because they are popular. There was a great deal of unhappiness that Camilla would be Princess of Wales in place of Diana....she is but calls herself Duchess of Cornwall...

Also the idea of Queen Camilla is just too much for many people.

Its just spin to prepare the public for King Charles and Queen Camilla..sorry King Charles and Mrs King

[Its possible Charles will take the name George 7th. I've always said this is because he wont appreciate the Irish calling him "Charles the turd"]
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 03:02 pm
the documentary I saw said it was cause Diana wouldn't perform oral sex....oh, did someone already post that?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2007 03:43 pm
panzade wrote:
the documentary I saw said it was cause Diana wouldn't perform oral sex....oh, did someone already post that?
i didnt know that pantz but i do now and so does prnces h and wills avid readers of this thread
0 Replies