The B-BQ at the FL Gathering!!!

bigdice67

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 04:17 am
Yes, we're also very, very glad we met y'all! We just got back home, actually sitting at our own 'puter this time... And yes, we're sorry being back home if it wasn't for our ferocious two cats!!! That made it easier to come home, I must say! But we had such a nice time in Florida, and would like to come back as soon as possible! But I guess y'all knew that already!!!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 05:01 am
Welcome home, bigdice and Urs. Was really great to meet both of you.

What's up with my cats? The ran under the bed and stayed there for three minutes when I got home. Then I couldn't get rid of them.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:49 am
Roger, our Nisse was hiding behind is favourite hiding sofa at first. Once he got out, he kept talking and talking. They are both very happy to have us back.

So we all made it home safely. That's good to know.

And the news from Germany: They had snow yesterday!!!! There is still some snow on the mountains around Balingen!

I want to go back to Florida!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 08:31 am
Welcome back, urs and bigdice (nearly 20° here today - probably another kind of "Nord - Süd - Gefälle" :wink: ).

PS: sorry, Stuttgart isn't a candidate for the Olympics!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 11:19 am
I'm so glad you guys got home safe and sound.

Now, we shall all patiently await posting of the unflattering photos!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 12:47 pm
bigdice and urs ~ I should mention that Paddy is back to normal. Mom is cleaning today and he's following her around like he usually does ~ offering advice, chatting up a storm.

Lacey, however, keeps roaming around the house like she's looking for someone..... :wink:
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 04:51 pm
As promised, here are a few small, edited photos that you posted:

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/69/60/CronesOnline/9/25a.jpg

Propellerman
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 05:23 pm
You guys are lucky you're not here right now.....I just ate leftovers from the bar-b-que.....a cheeseburger and a huge plate of baked beans.....yumyumyum..... Shocked
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 05:29 pm
This is kewl Rae! I just saw your avatar surrounding mine and we both sport the USA colors! I'd think that we would both be taken as patriots, or at least I'd hope so.

I wish I was at your place right now - me? I just had some pieces of wheat bread with butter. Hmmmmm, maybe I should take my vitamins now....

cobalt dodders off....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 05:30 pm
If I didn't love Roger's avatar so much, I would ask him to change it to the propeller beanie. Very Happy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 05:35 pm
cobalt ~ I don't mind being seen as patriotic ~ I am! I love this country and proud of it, too!

Phoenix ~ I love Roger's avatar, too ~ it's 'him'!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 05:42 pm
I walked to my gym (everybody clap). On the way, I noticed a lot of yellow ribbons tied around lamp poles!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:08 pm
Oh my, whenever I see pictures of Urs and BigD, I think they must be the cutest and nicest couple I've ever met. Glad you're both safe at home, even though we all miss you.

I think Roger's beanie should travel from gathering to gathering as a symbol of all the fun a2kers have. Plus, it is a genuine classic!

All I have to do is think of all of you and I immediately smile and hope to meet you again. Hugs to all.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:12 pm
I'm gonna hit the Dollar Store on my way to work tomorrow (have to do payroll) and pick up a yellow ribbon for our front door.

<clapping for Phoenix and her trip to the gym.....>

Hi Diane!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:13 pm
<clapping!>
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:21 pm
I'll get svelte if it kills me.! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:23 pm
You're gorgeous already Phoenix!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:30 pm
Awww Embarrassed Well, when I got home, I got a haircut. Not quite "The Halls of Montezuma", but close!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 06:34 pm
Have you tried the Tigi stuff yet?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 07:02 pm
Rae- Yes, I meant to tell you. It works very well. Thanks!
0 Replies