The B-BQ at the FL Gathering!!!

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 07:08 pm
Cool beans!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 07:46 pm
Know just what you mean re svelte, Phoenix. Bigdice and Urs weren't conspicuous for their youth alone. Maybe if I leave a couple of onion rings on the plate. . . ?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 08:20 pm
Roger, you are adorable just the way you are with your blue eyes and long eyelashes.
As for me--onion rings are a problem and I've never met a potato I didn't like.
Then there's chocolate--thank heaven it's a bean and one of the most important food groups! Give me a chance and I'll rationalize anything having to do with chocolate.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 08:24 pm
lol, Diane!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2003 09:16 pm
Urs and BD, so glad to hear you made it home in one piece. I would love to have seen the Nissan's faces when you walked in.

How was your flight?
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 10:29 am
Diane, I never thought about chocolate in that way. But of course you are perfectly right! :-)

Misti, the flight was ok. We almost got home on time. But then there was this helicopter on the runway in Stuttgart so we had to go up again, do a big circle and finally we could land.

The cats are so happy to have us back. They are very, very cuddly and affectionate Very Happy

Roger, thanks for pointing out my having two eyes.

Right now, I am waiting for my friend Susan to come around. I want to show her all the pictures you took, Misti.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 08:43 pm
Diane, you are right on about Roger's eyes ... they are gorgeous!

Stop blushing Roger, it's true!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 10:01 pm
Embarrassed
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 09:57 am
Oh Roger, don't!

And here is the official part of my post today: BigDice asked me to inform all of you that he could not post the pictures today. He had to sit in a street café and work on his Florida tan. It is a gorgeous spring day in Balingen.

BTW, the café is the one shown in the book about Balingen - so you all know where he was :-)

And he seems to look a shade darker indeed! Me, I was at the office...
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 03:29 pm
The longer I wait for the unflattering pictures to arrive, the happier I am..... Embarrassed

(((((urs & bigdice)))))
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 08:07 pm
Hi Urs, glad to hear you brought the summer weather with you!

It really has been beautiful here, very little humidity, just the way we like it.

We still miss yah though!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 08:52 am
Pics!!!
here we go... not all the pictures I took, and none of Urs's pictures, gonna do that when we have the last roll developed, could be in January 2004... Shocked

The pictures I took in Florida!

And I'm starting a new thread here, so the link will not just be here...Florida Gathering Photos Now Up!

And, yes Misti, I didn't post ALL pictures!!! Can't tell what my honey will do!!!?

Exclamation Exclamation Have you bookmarked the albumlink yet Question Question Question Exclamation
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 02:53 am
Opening this old thread again for the folling:

Quote:
Are you coming to the party? Official A2K Gathering in Chicago, May 6th, 2006! <--- Click for details
0 Replies